shkabaan

N-400 July 2021 Filers

263 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Cinnamon 22 said:

Yes today  i get email  they did  scheduled my bio for September 8.  Since  its two hours  drive  for us to uscis  i was wishing reuse  but its what  it  is .Hope  you  will  hear  from  them soon .

I agree, it's bittersweet. I have vacation planned for September praying not to have date clashes with bio appt and vacation. We also live almost two and half hours away from USCIS office. Wish if they could just reuse my bio. These things are simply out of our hands.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline
On 8/2/2021 at 11:21 PM, Rose_3001 said:

Thanks for the info – I'm hoping that I can walk in and get it earlier as soon as I've got the notice. I was able to do that a few years ago in the Atlanta office.

I was able to do a early walk in at 6:00 AM when they opened the office.

08/26/2013 -- Marriage

09/04/2013 -- I130 Sent to Lockbox

08/19/2014 -- Interview, Approved and Issued consulate: Frankfurt, Germany

09/25/2014 -- Green card received

08/02/2021 -- Submitted N-400

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
On 7/15/2021 at 7:56 PM, Be11atrix said:

Applied today :dance:

July 15th 2021

Estimated Time until case decision: 15 Months :rolleyes:

Good Luck everybody!

i think usually it finishes in 6 to 8 months.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
12 minutes ago, Savva said:

Oh God! What a beautiful day! I even don't know where do I start lol

I was scheduled for my interview at 830, so came in at 815, at 825 was called by the officer, the officer was extremely nice, asked me 6 questions, then asked me to read "where is the white house" and to write the white house is in Washington DC. Then went over my n400, at 835 he told me congratulations, please wait in the waiting room, at 9 exactly my name was called by another officer who was holding my naturalization certificate in his hand, so he took me into a room and read the oath, I repeated after him the full oath, then he gave me my certificate, said congratulations and took me outside, I left the building at 9 10, then I ran to DMV and upgraded my real ID driver's license to enhanced driver's license for US citizens only (I maid an appointment for it online a week ago) then I ran to the passport agency and apply for a first time passport, it will be ready in 15 minutes, (made an appointment by phone by waiting over 3 hours on the line 2 weeks ago)

So this is pretty much it

Guys! I truly hope from the bottom of my heart that all of you will get your certificates soon! I wish luck to each of you! Please text me or call me at any time if you have any questions, I'm always here to help as much as I can!!! 

Savva

Congratulations!!

Removal of Conditions:

08/20/2020 (Day 0)   --- Sent the ROC package to Phoenix, Arizona lockbox through USPS
08/22/2020 (Day 2)   --- Confirmation from USPS that USCIS received the packet.

08/28/2020 (Day 😎  --- NOA1 notification through email and text for the ROC.

09/02/2020 (Day 13) --- Received I-797, 18 month extension letter with notice date as 08/27/2020. 😇

10/17/2020 (Day 58) --- Received Biometrics notification through email and text that finger prints were applied from AOS stage.😁

06/11/2021 (Day 295) --- New Card is produced :dance:

Naturalization & US passport:

07/26/2021 (Day 1) --- Applied the form N-400 online and got the receipt notice.

07/28/2021 (Day 3) --- Received Biometrics notification in USCIS online account that finger prints were reused.😁

12/20/2021 (Day 148) --- Received online notification that Interview is scheduled for 01/27/2022 at Detroit USCIS Field Office.:dance:

01/27/2022 (Day 186)   --- Interview was successful but not given out right approval due to A-file not being available.

04/07/2022 (Day 256) --- Received notification that I am in line for Oath ceremony and it will be scheduled :dance:

04/11/2022 (Day 260)   --- Received notification that Oath ceremony was scheduled and notice was mailed. :jest:

04/26/2022 (Day 275) --- Oath Ceremony.:jest: Became a US Citizen and received the Certificate of Naturalization. 🥰

05/11/2022 (Day 290) -- Applied for US passport at USPS.

05/18/2022 (Day 297) -- State Department site status says my Passport application is received and in progress and was given a locator number starting with 34.🤞

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
25 minutes ago, Savva said:

I was scheduled for my interview at 830, so came in at 815, at 825 was called by the officer, the officer was extremely nice, asked me 6 questions, then asked me to read "where is the white house" and to write the white house is in Washington DC. Then went over my n400, at 835 he told me congratulations, please wait in the waiting room, at 9 exactly my name was called by another officer who was holding my naturalization certificate in his hand, so he took me into a room and read the oath, I repeated after him the full oath, then he gave me my certificate, said congratulations and took me outside, I left the building at 9 10, then I ran to DMV and upgraded my real ID driver's license to enhanced driver's license for US citizens only (I maid an appointment for it online a week ago) then I ran to the passport agency and apply for a first time passport, it will be ready in 15 minutes, (made an appointment by phone by waiting over 3 hours on the line 2 weeks ago)

Guys! I truly hope from the bottom of my heart that all of you will get your certificates soon! I wish luck to each of you! Please text me or call me at any time if you have any questions, I'm always here to help as much as I can!!! 

Savva

Yay! Congrats! You should update your timeline in VJ! :)

IR-1 Visa Timeline (Service Center: Vermont)

image.png.806852c45242bc72b5f44a862566bdaf.png

N-400 Timeline (Field Office: Orlando, FL) & Voter Registration (Online)

image.png.c85e21010f669e0303f6fafb51f19f82.png

Passport Timeline (Submitted at USPS, Standard Processing, Standard Delivery, Locator number: 51) & SSA Update & Naturalization Certificate Receipt

03/23/2022: Application for passport submitted at USPS facility under standard processing.

04/04/2022: Status changed to “The U.S. Department of State has received your application for your passport book on 04/04/2022. We're now reviewing your application and supporting documents...Your application locator number is 51*******.

04/04/2022: Check for passport cashed.

05/03/2022: Status changed to "The U.S. Department of State approved your application for your passport book. We're now printing your passport book and preparing to give it to you. You should receive your passport book on or around 05/09/2022."

05/05/2022: Passport Received.

05/09/2022: SSA Citizenship Status Updated.

05/25/2022: Naturalization Certificate received in mail.

47 minutes ago, Savva said:

Savva

Congratulations! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
14 hours ago, Savva said:

Savva

Congratulations bro.

The N400 is one of the easiest part of this whole process 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.