2,965 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Greece
Timeline
15 minutes ago, Hope21 said:

Okay I submitted just I360 on September 2019 so after 1 month I got PFD I think I have 3 PF but my case still processing so just 2 moths ago they asked RFE? I responded as fast as 

they received it 15 days ago ! Still waiting what about you?

Can I text you inbox? 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hello everyone. I applied in September 2018.  And I got rfe in 2018. In April of this year I got a noid because of my divorce certificate and I replied in May and on June 14 my i360 and i485 was transferred to NBC. Pls does this looks ok ?

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline
1 minute ago, VeryHopefull said:

Hello everyone. I applied in September 2018.  And I got rfe in 2018. In April of this year I got a noid because of my divorce certificate and I replied in May and on June 14 my i360 and i485 was transferred to NBC. Pls does this looks ok ?

Absolutely okay . Stay cool I’m nov 2018 . Seriously I was thinking I’m only one left behind. 

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline
1 minute ago, VeryHopefull said:

I was actually worried because I have never heard i360 been transferred to NBC

Looks like it’s approval or they wanna talk to you . It’s moving and looks positive. You should be excited.

6 minutes ago, Happyhappy2020 said:

I tried to message but no DM. Sandra can you message me instead? @sandranj

@sandranjshe is an amazing person she will respond when she can just please be patient, she probably gets hundreds and maybe thousands of messages she will def reply to you

Hi VJ family,

I'm really worried and hoping someone can have a suggestion of what to do. All my confidential info of filing the i360 was written in a letter to my spouse in the I130 denial!

At my I485 interview, I asked the 485 to be held in abeyance Bec I needed to file vawa. The IO said ok but then  The IO actually wrote a denial letter for the I130 addressed to him only and in the reason for denial she said you went to the interview asking for i485 to be held in abeyance bec you are filing I360. All the confidential info she's not supposed to say. 

But she sent to my safe address instead of his, so he didn't see it yet, I'm so upset. How do I get this problem resolved? I need for all that confidential stuff to be removed from that i130 denial letter. Please help 🙏🙏

hi everyone. i recently filed my i360, i485, i131 and i765 concurrently to VSC. Received all receipts last month. This week i received a notice stating that my previously captured biometrics were reused. My question is they only used my bio's for i360 and i485, shouldn't they be using it for i765 as well?  thanks in advance for your answers. 

Screen_Shot_2021-07-28_at_12_55.21_AM.png

6 hours ago, FirstTimer said:

@Stillwinning!!!😊 my friend is not in removal proceeding. Just wanted to make sure that he already submitted self declaration. Do he need to submit self certificate for moral character including letter of conduct from police. Can you recommend some good attorney in NJ who can take care of it. 

Like I said earlier, the self declaration should be in addition to the police report. And like USCIS pointed out it needs to include statements about criminal history..in my own case I submitted police clearance, statements from friends and family, then my own statement. I don’t reside in NJ and do not know any reputable attorney over there.👍

Filed: Other Timeline
3 hours ago, mm1010 said:

hi everyone. i recently filed my i360, i485, i131 and i765 concurrently to VSC. Received all receipts last month. This week i received a notice stating that my previously captured biometrics were reused. My question is they only used my bio's for i360 and i485, shouldn't they be using it for i765 as well?  thanks in 

I got the exact same response in the mail but the online status updated for only i485 and i765 with "Case was updated to show fingerprints were taken." I've been anxiously waiting since the last 3 months to hear about the EAD/AP or the Prima fascia.

When did you file all these documents?

My timeline is as follows:

April 12, 2021 - fees were waived - i360, i485, i765, i131

April 21, 2021 - Case was updated to show Fingerprints were taken, i765

May 19, 2021 - Case was updated to show Fingerprints were taken, i485 and i360

No update since then. @sandranj @Stillwinning!!!😊 Thanks for all your support on the forum.

Is there any set timeline for getting the prima facie letter? Also is there any way to expedite the EAD

Sitting alone - idle in a limbo brings all those harrowing memories back and the uncertainty also plays with your mental health.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.