2,965 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline
On 7/18/2021 at 1:49 AM, Apolo said:

My school didn't accept my Prima Facia and i was unable to get financial aid even after the approval of my I-360

I’m in need of health insurance with prima facie. DHS denied it . What to do next ?

Filed: Other Country: Greece
Timeline
On 7/26/2021 at 2:33 PM, sandranj said:

They can grant parole for the child to enter here based on humanitarian reasons.I suggest you find an attorney to do this for you in your area, someone who understands about  VAWA petitions. We had here a case from Jamaica exactly like yours 3 years ago and the child was paroled here, her mom was a 16 year-old derivative.

What means humanitarian reason with parole? Is it possible without green card ?

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
7 hours ago, FirstTimer said:

are they asking only for police reports showing he doesn't have criminal records.

Yes, that is what they are asking for.  He also needs one from his home country and anywhere where he lived in the US

Phase I - IV - Completed the Immigration Journey 

10 minutes ago, MariaX said:

What means humanitarian reason with parole? Is it possible without green card ?

Yeah. Humanitarian parole is basically "I do not qualify to enter under the existing law, but here's my circumstances and you should let me in due to them and I will eventually adjust via this way". There's no real form to request it (form I-131 is generally used), and there's no real blueprint to follow that I can find. Policy manual and the now outdated AFM are both trash when it comes to talking about humanitarian parole.

Contradictions without citations only make you look dumb.

Filed: Other Country: Greece
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Demise said:

Yeah. Humanitarian parole is basically "I do not qualify to enter under the existing law, but here's my circumstances and you should let me in due to them and I will eventually adjust via this way". There's no real form to request it (form I-131 is generally used), and there's no real blueprint to follow that I can find. Policy manual and the now outdated AFM are both trash when it comes to talking about humanitarian parole.

Thanks for informing me . How is usually works ? I don’t remember who told me about the visa few month ago the girl brought her child I’m thinking that was the visa when she told me. I don’t have my vawa approval yet . It’s has to file after vawa approval right ? 

3 hours ago, Happyhappy2020 said:

Hi vJ family, 

Does anyone recommend their lawyer for vawa? Very knowledgeable etc?

I recommend @sandranj is is amazing and is Alway trying her best for her clients and don’t forget her unbelievable support to the immigrant community and this forum 

On 7/26/2021 at 1:34 PM, FirstTimer said:

Hello Family

One of my friend need your help. Please help him.

This is denial of one of my friend.  He is very upset since he received denial notice. If family can suggest him next step, i will be more than happy. @sandranj @

Decision1024_1.jpg

Decision1024_2.jpg

When I got RFE for hood moral character I submitted to the USCIS a personal statement, statement from family and friend, and I requested police clearance from my home country also submitted a FBI background check and also obtained background check and police clearance from every state I loved is since I came to the US in my case just Maryland. That was my package that I submitted to the USCIS. If the person that is requested to submit RFE Good Moral Character if they have even been arrested or charge with anything to submit a certified deposition from the court regarding those charges. Hope this can help 

1 minute ago, Vawa&U said:

I’m from Illinois, and I have Vawa pending for 33 months. 

Do you have Prima Facie 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.