2,965 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Hello Family

One of my friend need your help. Please help him.

This is denial of one of my friend.  He is very upset since he received denial notice. If family can suggest him next step, i will be more than happy. @sandranj @

Decision1024_1.jpg

Decision1024_2.jpg

Edited by FirstTimer

Hi guys,

It's me again. I would like some information about vawa deraritives. I have approved vawa and I have 3 kids that are under the age of 21 ( 7, 12 and 19). They were listed on my vawa application. Two of my kids are in Jamaica and one is here with me. The oldest one is here in the USA and she has a I485 and I765 application in already and has an ead card. The problem is that she had a child at 15yrs. The child is now 3yrs old and is in Jamaica. Will the child be able to come to America as a follow to join?

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline
On 7/23/2021 at 10:20 PM, Apolo said:

Dear @sandranj can you please advice when can i apply for my Citizenship, my GC is based on approved VAWA married to a USC is it 3 or 5 years after becoming permanent resident. Thank you and have a blessed weekend 

3 years.

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Sumar9909 said:

Hi guys,

It's me again. I would like some information about vawa deraritives. I have approved vawa and I have 3 kids that are under the age of 21 ( 7, 12 and 19). They were listed on my vawa application. Two of my kids are in Jamaica and one is here with me. The oldest one is here in the USA and she has a I485 and I765 application in already and has an ead card. The problem is that she had a child at 15yrs. The child is now 3yrs old and is in Jamaica. Will the child be able to come to America as a follow to join?

They can grant parole for the child to enter here based on humanitarian reasons.I suggest you find an attorney to do this for you in your area, someone who understands about  VAWA petitions. We had here a case from Jamaica exactly like yours 3 years ago and the child was paroled here, her mom was a 16 year-old derivative.

Edited by sandranj

7 minutes ago, sandranj said:

They can grant parole for the child to enter here based on humanitarian reasons.I suggest you find an attorney to do this for you in your area, someone who understands about  VAWA petitions. We had here a case from Jamaica exactly like yours 3 years ago and the child was paroled here, her mom was a 16 year-old derivative.

Thank you so much @sandranjfor responding to my message. i received the c31 ead but I'd like to know if my deraritives will be listed on my vawa approval notice. My daughter uses the prima facie document for college because her name is listed on it. But now that the vawa is approved, I will be getting anymore prima facie. 

Timeline
5 hours ago, NianAm said:

Hello sorry It might be off topic but please help. I wanted to know, when will I be eligible to apply for naturalization (citizenship).?

I-485 applied October 2017

Vawa approved January 2020

Green card approved October 2020.

thank you and good luck to everyone.!

If you spouse is a U.S Citizen you can apply in October 2023.

Timeline
On 7/24/2021 at 10:05 AM, Nina Galia said:

Hello guys.  I hope everyone is doing great. My vawa was approved on 02/26/2021 and still I have not received the approval letter.  Anyone else in this situation? Sent Uscis an e request but still nothing.  I am scared if I would need to attend the GC interview and no letter.  Any suggestions! Thanks a lot 💫👐

To attend the interview you need  the interview  letter, not the approval letter.

Timeline
On 7/23/2021 at 10:46 PM, Vale1 said:

Hey family! Still me... Waiting. If there is anyone still from 2018 hit me up... 

@sandranj I tried to send a message but your inbox is full. 

It's empty now,lol. I had one case filed in 2018 and they  approved a few weeks ago.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

@sandranj Hi Sandra, Hope you are well.

Recently my I-485 has been approved and I received my GC. However my I-485 approval notice is sent back to USCIS due to post office not able to deliver.

image.png.2d89d0ef4ffee6cb4b4bb50a14e8af93.png

How can I request the approval notice now?  Do we have any process to follow?

Thanks.

2 hours ago, FirstTimer said:

Hello Family

One of my friend need your help. Please help him.

This is denial of one of my friend.  He is very upset since he received denial notice. If family can suggest him next step, i will be more than happy. @sandranj @

Decision1024_1.jpg

Decision1024_2.jpg

Proof of good moral character should be police report that he doesn’t have any arrest and fbi background report . Plus you can get a letter from whatever charity group that he might participate or neighbors or community leader that he can vouch for him. But the first 2 is a must for USCIS to establish a proof of good moral character .

On 7/25/2021 at 11:28 AM, Nick2020 said:

My Vawa was Approved in March 2021 and I got my approval notice in June 2021, i think it is best you contact your local congressman.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

You mean, providing those documents like Good Moral Character from police report, FBI Background check, letter from community and friends and family about his Moral Character will work.

22 minutes ago, FirstTimer said:

You mean, providing those documents like Good Moral Character from police report, FBI Background check, letter from community and friends and family about his Moral Character will work.

@FirstTimer Yes, providing these documents will suffice a strong response. He needs to do the police report of Moral Character where he lived within 3 years Àsap to meetup with their time. Attached community involvement like masjid where he used to pray can write a letter as well and family and friends.. All pointing about him to be a good person and will be a good person to the community. 

1 hour ago, FirstTimer said:

That’s what’s needed for them to establish the good moral character of the petitioner . If he has a lawyer they should’ve told him that . If he doesn’t have one tell him to get one as his case can be reinstated if he didn’t include those reports in his application 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.