2,965 posts in this topic

Hi everyone..

My i360 was approved in April 2021. I got my EAD c31 approved just couple of days ago through congressman. Thank you all of you whoever gave me advice to contact the congressman. My question is that why there is no change on my i485 still , after almost 2 months of my vawa approval? If i go and login on uscis website it shows that last update on i485 was on March 29,2021 and approval notice for vawa says that above petition was approved on March 29, 2021 too , even though it was updated approved on April 29,2021. M quite confused. Haven’t they transferred my i485 or they haven’t just updated it? 

57 minutes ago, Reister said:

Hi All ! I recently received my EAD (C31) . But no official approval letter for I-360. It has been over 45 days since I got my card . On the website it says Post office delivered my card (nothing about approval of case ) can someone point me into right direction of what needs to be done please? I am stuck in the limbo 

share your timeline please

4 hours ago, Sk1992 said:

Hi everyone..

My i360 was approved in April 2021. I got my EAD c31 approved just couple of days ago through congressman. Thank you all of you whoever gave me advice to contact the congressman. My question is that why there is no change on my i485 still , after almost 2 months of my vawa approval? If i go and login on uscis website it shows that last update on i485 was on March 29,2021 and approval notice for vawa says that above petition was approved on March 29, 2021 too , even though it was updated approved on April 29,2021. M quite confused. Haven’t they transferred my i485 or they haven’t just updated it? 

Sometimes USCIS doesn’t update the current status… most people find out the real time progress of their cases when they get 3rd party help like congressman or senator! It’s also possible that it hasn’t been transferred yet… not unusual as well. My i360 was approved in March 2019 and i485 transferred in June 2019… so I guess you can chill a lil bit dear.😊

Filed: Other Country: Nigeria
Timeline
8 hours ago, Reister said:

Hi All ! I recently received my EAD (C31) . But no official approval letter for I-360. It has been over 45 days since I got my card . On the website it says Post office delivered my card (nothing about approval of case ) can someone point me into right direction of what needs to be done please? I am stuck in the limbo 

I received my EAD (C31) in January 2021 and my case was approved June 2021, I was worried too but I guess there is nothing we can do about it. Hopefully you will get your approval letter soon 

Timeline
8 hours ago, Reister said:

It takes up to three months to get the approval update 😊

14 hours ago, Reister said:

Can you share your timeline? Thank you 

Timeline
18 hours ago, Reister said:

I waited for my approval letter for 3 months

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
13 hours ago, trishytrish said:

Good morning. Can I use my approved I-360 notice to get financial aid? 

Prima Facia is used for FInancial AId until you get Green Card

Edited by Pinkrlion

Phase I - IV - Completed the Immigration Journey 

20 hours ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

Sometimes USCIS doesn’t update the current status… most people find out the real time progress of their cases when they get 3rd party help like congressman or senator! It’s also possible that it hasn’t been transferred yet… not unusual as well. My i360 was approved in March 2019 and i485 transferred in June 2019… so I guess you can chill a lil bit dear.😊

Yes i fully agree, all my updates on my case was given to me by my congressman,  when i reached out to him and ask for assistance, zero assistance from my attorney in regards updating me on my case or moving my case forward. All i can say is thank you God for your support, thank you my congressman you are awesome and thank you my VJ Family you were my light in this dark times 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.