2,965 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, MGJ_NY said:

Oh wow! And where would they send the notice or update for the I485? I had my old address when I filed it then it was put on hold and then I  have a different address on my I360. 

I just received an email this morning that says “We have taken an action on your case” but didn’t see anything when logged in. 

I wonder if I should change my address for I485 on USCIS site or that would delay my case? 

They will sent you the interview notice to your Lawyer office if you had one or the address appears on your I-360.  The notification you received meaning they cancel your interview, they probably will request for Medicals or reschedule again. 

9 hours ago, Fishy89 said:

Hello everyone ! 
i sent my i-360 package February 2018 and iam still waiting ! They sent me RFE May 2021 and my lawyer sent our response to them 70 days ago ! They never updated their system that they received my response ! And i need to travel for family emergency to my home country ! Now Iam scared i don’t know what to do ? Should i travel or no !?  

I would say no . Don’t travel just in case you are almost there .. I also waiting decision they received my rfe response 84 days ago I asked my attorney how long it’s going to take? They said 90 - 150 days  

my RFe asked GMC and marital status 

Edited by Hope21

13 minutes ago, Hope21 said:

I would say no . Don’t travel just in case you are almost there .. I also waiting decision they received my rfe response 84 days ago I asked my attorney how long it’s going to take? They said 90 - 150 days  

my RFe asked GMC and marital status 

Did they updated their system that they received your response ? My lawyer sent our response 70 days ago and they never updated the system and that makes me so scared ! 

9 hours ago, Tulucitor said:

What was the RFE ? November 2018 here, Boston still waiting as well

Good faith marriage ! Iam boston too but no I360 approval yet ! 

9 minutes ago, Fishy89 said:

Did they updated their system that they received your response ? My lawyer sent our response 70 days ago and they never updated the system and that makes me so scared ! 

Yep they updated their system and saying we received your respond and we are working on it  also I just got email from congressman they got answer from uscis they are saying security check I really confused 

B99DC759-F2B4-44FF-8F8D-6DC7556EDA0B.jpeg

Edited by Hope21

1 hour ago, FeDaniela said:

They will sent you the interview notice to your Lawyer office if you had one or the address appears on your I-360.  The notification you received meaning they cancel your interview, they probably will request for Medicals or reschedule again. 

Hi! Thanks for answering. I just received this other email few mins ago and a decision has been made already?!!! 

F638D5E0-EB7B-45ED-A425-20E1CC6145DC.jpeg

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Romania
Timeline
27 minutes ago, Fishy89 said:

Oh I see... My I360 was approved a year ago. Still waiting for I485 with no updates

12 minutes ago, MGJ_NY said:

Hi! Thanks for answering. I just received this other email few mins ago and a decision has been made already?!!! 

F638D5E0-EB7B-45ED-A425-20E1CC6145DC.jpeg

it is not a final decision. If you read the complete email you if an appoiment is reschedule or a decision is made. Do Not worry NY is sending RFE for medicals for VAwa applicants this day hope is your case. 

40 minutes ago, Sk N said:

Hello fam any thoughts on what to do i have court date soon and my husbands sister is trying to hack my icloud again !! 

I almost thought I typed this… my situation is husband and family members as well. *hugs* just hang in there 😥 

40 minutes ago, Sk N said:

you have same thing going on ?

Very similar I tell you… I don’t even have my phone number on my account wasn’t allowed to. I have my phone plan on ‘their’ account and I pay to them monthly. There have been attempts to hack as well but I don’t bother myself about it. I focus on my filing and look towards winning.

4 minutes ago, BollyB said:

Very similar I tell you… I don’t even have my phone number on my account wasn’t allowed to. I have my phone plan on ‘their’ account and I pay to them monthly. There have been attempts to hack as well but I don’t bother myself about it. I focus on my filing and look towards winning.

did you divorce yet? why dont you change your phone line yet?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.