2,965 posts in this topic

44 minutes ago, Evasn said:

Hi everyone, 

Does anyone know Kristen Gillibrand email address, I can't find it. Thank you in advance 

Did you try opening a Case on her website ?

3 hours ago, Tulucitor said:

Yes. And i didn't even received a notice that my I-360 was approved. I only found out when they sent me the working permit that was based on C31 that means approved I360. Its sitting like that for 1.3 years now. Now my WP is expired since April and Senator told me to wait for the interview. Its just a nerve wrecking process going on for 3 years now... feel like it will never end:(

Did you  ever get your approval letter after their the C31 card ?

3 hours ago, Anujra said:

Thank you. I requested to resend the mail few days ago.. I wish I can hear from them back soon.. 

You might want to look into it. Mine also got approved last month and lawyer got card within 6 days. Try looking up your case here: https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do

There's a longer "case status message" that usually includes the tracking #. I think it's the "mailed your card" update.

5 minutes ago, BlueTiger92 said:

You might want to look into it. Mine also got approved last month and lawyer got card within 6 days. Try looking up your case here: https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do

There's a longer "case status message" that usually includes the tracking #. I think it's the "mailed your card" update.

Thanks.

I checked it but there is no tracking #..

sigh..

26E96287-097B-4ED3-BD94-3DBD99E39DD5.jpeg

16 minutes ago, Reister said:

Usually in couple of days  it will update to we mailed your new card and then USPS picked up your card . When USPS picks up your card it will have tracking number 

Then probably my case is stuck in between. Since I have not received the message of “USPS picked up your card”.

I tried e-request last weekend. So I am hoping to see the next step soon.. 🤞 

Thank you so much for sharing the info and experience 🙏🏻.

1 minute ago, Anujra said:

Then probably my case is stuck in between. Since I have not received the message of “USPS picked up your card”.

I tried e-request last weekend. So I am hoping to see the next step soon.. 🤞 

Thank you so much for sharing the info and experience 🙏🏻.

In my experience they don’t reply to Service requests related to I-360 cases. I am attaching mine so you could have an idea 

A5B22C94-73A9-45D5-870F-2ED6FECC381E.jpeg

7 minutes ago, Reister said:

In my experience they don’t reply to Service requests related to I-360 cases. I am attaching mine so you could have an idea 

A5B22C94-73A9-45D5-870F-2ED6FECC381E.jpeg

Thank you for sharing!

On the notification, they said I should request to resend if I don’t receive it by 9/18 so I followed the advice stated. 

I am not sure if there is anyone having similar experience like mine?(no update after “card was mailed to me” for i-360 case)

If there is, could you share what action did you take or just waiting is the anwer?

26E96287-097B-4ED3-BD94-3DBD99E39DD5.thumb.jpeg.0ce9c4dfabd1558d7115cdf598434f5f.jpeg

1 hour ago, Evasn said:

Hi everyone, 

Does anyone know Kristen Gillibrand email address, I can't find it. Thank you in advance 

I don’t remember emailing her… but the calls where productive. I hope you have her number…the office was very helpful to me in my day. All the best dear.😊👍

29 minutes ago, BlueTiger92 said:

hello friends, after C31, also now got VAWA approval notice after about a month. I know many time been asked - how long does it take to transfer 485 and what can I expect as next update? thanks for your support!

They may not follow this pace for your case as I’ve seen lots of paces… but again here’s how mine went. After approval in March 2019, approval notice in April 2019, case transferred in June 2019. Yes the i485.👍

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.