2,965 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Restez Forts said:

Weldonboy,  the supervisor pretty much said you admitted to him you paid this woman to marry you for papers. 

damn you right , i just read it !! this will make straight denial as a proof 

5 minutes ago, Sk N said:

Hi Just a quick question, does i360 takes the priority date of i30 ?? 

Yes. It will be reflected on the I-360 approval notice. 

Just now, FeDaniela said:

Yes. It will be reflected on the I-360 approval notice. 

thank you :D you are the best, so when i do get approval notice it will show my i30 priority date correct which is August 28 2020. IO did not decline my i30 also. 

Just now, Sk N said:

thank you :D you are the best, so when i do get approval notice it will show my i30 priority date correct which is August 28 2020. IO did not decline my i30 also. 

Yes even a denied I-130 in the past, your I-360 will reflect that priority date. My I-130 is still show approved it never changed. 

2 minutes ago, FeDaniela said:

Yes even a denied I-130 in the past, your I-360 will reflect that priority date. My I-130 is still show approved it never changed. 

My lawyer excluded mine though I have an approved I130 with priority date feb 2020. Don’t know if it matters. 🤷🏽‍♀️ Told me to get it withdrawn but my spouse wouldn’t so I just left it.

5 minutes ago, BollyB said:

My lawyer excluded mine though I have an approved I130 with priority date feb 2020. Don’t know if it matters. 🤷🏽‍♀️ Told me to get it withdrawn but my spouse wouldn’t so I just left it.

USCIS will use the same priority date on your I-360 approval notice. 

hello dear community, please help me with this question: my vawa was appproved on march 2020, sent i485 on dec 2018, I dont know if my processing office is queens or manhattan, I live in Queens, 

should I be looking at i485 processing times queens, manhattan or or St Vermont albans?

are the uscis processing times on their website accurate to reality?

21 minutes ago, marcoisland777 said:

hello dear community, please help me with this question: my vawa was appproved on march 2020, sent i485 on dec 2018, I dont know if my processing office is queens or manhattan, I live in Queens, 

should I be looking at i485 processing times queens, manhattan or or St Vermont albans?

are the uscis processing times on their website accurate to reality?

your field office either Manhattan or Long Island. Try using your Zip Code. 

For the most part they are going by those months. If it says taking 20 to 26, On average it is taking that long.

39 minutes ago, balo101 said:

your field office either Manhattan or Long Island. Try using your Zip Code. 

For the most part they are going by those months. If it says taking 20 to 26, On average it is taking that long.

thanks for your reply, Manhattan is currently processing i485 of May 1st 2018, Long Island is May 17th 2018, if I sent my I485 on december 17th 2018, does it mean that I have to wait +/- 7 months to hear something to have a potential interview or a notice for me to send updated medical exams?

1 minute ago, Ballerina said:

No, but i figured we would be hearing more by now. It's been about 18 months for me which has been about average in this forum in the past. 

what does your current i360 status show ?

53 minutes ago, marcoisland777 said:

thanks for your reply, Manhattan is currently processing i485 of May 1st 2018, Long Island is May 17th 2018, if I sent my I485 on december 17th 2018, does it mean that I have to wait +/- 7 months to hear something to have a potential interview or a notice for me to send updated medical exams?

exactly that is correct. 

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline
On 9/8/2021 at 6:52 AM, PeaceLoveFreedom said:

I-131 was approved a day after EAD was approved.

Can an Adjustment of status to H1b be done while waiting on the VAWA EAD ?

My attorney advised me not to exit the country as I was out-of-status for a few days while we replied back to the I-130 NOID with the I-360 and that it's risky even though I've the VAWA - EAD-AP. The was worried about getting an RFE or NOID on the I-360 while I was out to get the H1b stamp. I wanted to be on H1b as a backup while waiting on the I-360 but now I'm not sure if it can be done.

Is it not possible do a COS to H1b via consular processing using the EAD/AP to travel?

TIA. 

If you travel to get a  stamp of your H1B they will deny your H1B  because you have a pending VAWA. You are a potential immigrant and the Consulate should deny the visa to all potential immigrant.Listen to your attorney. If you get the H1B visa stamped you must enter using the H1B and not the advance parole.

On 9/8/2021 at 3:01 AM, mazi said:

Good morning , Please do i need to include my pay stub and W2s for completing I-864W? or all i need to do is to fill the form and that is it . @Stillwinning!!!😊 @sandranj or anyone who knows .  Thank you very much . 

You don't need to submit your W2.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.