2,965 posts in this topic

On 8/27/2021 at 1:12 PM, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:
12 minutes ago, Rosa Garcia said:

Maybe they just want to stop lying🤥 that max time is 26 months and it's actually  longer for many people so they just decided not to say anything at all? 🙄

Maybe they just want to stop lying🤥 that max time is 26 months and it's actually  longer for many people so they just decided not to say anything at all? 🙄

I'm waiting since 37 months 

33 minutes ago, Rosa Garcia said:

Anybody saw the processing time for VAWA applicants in Vermont disappeared from the USCIS website?  Now they only show 'All other special immigrants ' processing time 😕

It was there this morning July 17 2019 . I checked now it’s gone . I am not surprised at all . As they have been given freedom to play with people’s lives with almost 0 accountability . So….

33 minutes ago, Rosa Garcia said:

Anybody saw the processing time for VAWA applicants in Vermont disappeared from the USCIS website?  Now they only show 'All other special immigrants ' processing time 😕

yeah i have seen it. it is very frustrating. Even before it was 20 to 26 months now that increase to 20.5 to 26.5. 

even if you try to look for i-765 it says that now people can send service request if it pending more than 105 days. 

1 minute ago, balo101 said:

yeah i have seen it. it is very frustrating. Even before it was 20 to 26 months now that increase to 20.5 to 26.5. 

even if you try to look for i-765 it says that now people can send service request if it pending more than 105 days. 

Really? My I765 (c09) is over 105 days but I doubt they’d answer my service request  since it’s vawa based.

2 hours ago, Rosa Garcia said:

I think they are ashamed now, because the processing time increased again to like 36 months or so. They are just decided to delete it

3 minutes ago, God is a good God said:

I think they are ashamed now, because the processing time increased again to like 36 months or so. They are just decided to delete it

wait what????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

2 minutes ago, Sk N said:

wait what????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I think there USCIS officers must be held accountable for contributing to the abuse by not doing their jobs faster. Where in the world a case to immigration does over 4 years? In my country American citizens get their immigration papers in less than a week

5 minutes ago, God is a good God said:

I think there USCIS officers must be held accountable for contributing to the abuse by not doing their jobs faster. Where in the world a case to immigration does over 4 years? In my country American citizens get their immigration papers in less than a week

but also if you see people who are applying i30 is getting greencard in about 4-5 months 

1 hour ago, God is a good God said:

It's not immigration officers' fault. Uscis is extremely underfunded, understaffed and disorganized. They prioritize illegal people and those who are not in this country over us who try to do the right thing and are already here.. 

Yes, by lying and misleading us they show us lack of respect and simply don't care. Why would they ? we are not Americans..

Filed: Timeline
5 hours ago, BollyB said:

Really? My I765 (c09) is over 105 days but I doubt they’d answer my service request  since it’s vawa based.

I sent a service request online for my 765 - c9 yesterday and today I saw an update saying my case has been assigned to an officer. 

22 minutes ago, Restez Forts said:

I sent a service request online for my 765 - c9 yesterday and today I saw an update saying my case has been assigned to an officer. 

Whoa… some questions pls if you don’t mind;

1. How many days has your i765 been?

2. Do you have a lawyer? If so, did reaching out via service request disrupt your relationship with your lawyer?

I want to know so I don’t affect the lawyer-client relationship I have but I also need my EAD ASAP.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.