2,965 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Good day all, 

I have been waiting for an update on my I-360 application over 29 months after the fingerprints update. I contacted my congressperson early June and I received a response july 14 stating pending security check on my case. Still there hasn't been any update on my case. Please do anyone think it's too early to contact my congressperson again or should I try another congressional office for inquiry? Please your response will be appreciated. Thank you. 

58 minutes ago, Rickson said:

Good day all, 

I have been waiting for an update on my I-360 application over 29 months after the fingerprints update. I contacted my congressperson early June and I received a response july 14 stating pending security check on my case. Still there hasn't been any update on my case. Please do anyone think it's too early to contact my congressperson again or should I try another congressional office for inquiry? Please your response will be appreciated. Thank you. 

Pending Background Security Check is a stage that not even congress office neither USCIS can do nothing about until everything clears out. 

Edited by FeDaniela

Timeline
7 minutes ago, FeDaniela said:

Pending Background Security Check is a stage that not even congress office neither USCIS can do nothing about until everything clears out. 

Thank you. Are you advising me not to ask for another case inquiry? 

4 minutes ago, Rickson said:

Thank you. Are you advising me not to ask for another case inquiry? 

I don't think is necessary, USCIS last respond to you was July 14, 2021 very recent, when background security check is pending is nothing they can do, it must clear in order for your case to proceed. 

Timeline
21 minutes ago, FeDaniela said:

I don't think is necessary, USCIS last respond to you was July 14, 2021 very recent, when background security check is pending is nothing they can do, it must clear in order for your case to proceed. 

Thank you. 

Timeline
On 8/30/2021 at 12:07 PM, Lifeline_god said:

Good Morning Everyone,

I was a silent reader throughout and bit shy to express but everyone in this community is so positive and motivating. It is helping me a lot to lift my spirit. I wish all you great people success and positive outcome throughout.

PD: DEC 2019 and awaiting on 3rd PF.

Thank you all again.😊

Stay positive and you gonna be alright 😊

5 minutes ago, Anujra said:

Hi everyone 

I am a silent reader and have been suffering in many ways like everyone here. It’s been so tiring, frustrating to wait and see no update after the case was received..

I received the notification today “new card is being produced” which I assume it’s the signal of the approval of my case. Hope I can see the official approval notice soon🙏🏻.

I’m sharing my timeline. 

I filed i-360, i-485 on October 3rd 2019.

(I don’t have PD since the ex was a US citizen)

3 PF.

8/31/2021 new card is being produced.

May all stay healthy.

4437E8C5-2CD9-4E45-B5CC-95ABFA0C90A0.jpeg

Congratulations and yes this is Vawa approval. 

Timeline
14 minutes ago, Anujra said:

Hi everyone 

I am a silent reader and have been suffering in many ways like everyone here. It’s been so tiring, frustrating to wait and see no update after the case was received..

I received the notification today “new card is being produced” which I assume it’s the signal of the approval of my case. Hope I can see the official approval notice soon🙏🏻.

I’m sharing my timeline. 

I filed i-360, i-485 on October 3rd 2019.

(I don’t have PD since the ex was a US citizen)

3 PF.

8/31/2021 new card is being produced.

May all stay healthy.

4437E8C5-2CD9-4E45-B5CC-95ABFA0C90A0.jpeg

Congratulations 🗽🇺🇸

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.