2,965 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Norway
Timeline
28 minutes ago, Hope21 said:

Hello Folks uscis received my RFE ( respond) 38 days ago I don’t know how long it’s going to take action or decision they just said we received your respond and working on it again ! I filled VAWa 2019 September and 3 prima facie so far 

You’re gonna get an approval soon :)

Update us then!

They should most probably respond within 60 days.

Edited by Sparkle✨

1 hour ago, Pinkrlion said:

So there is confusion here.  You have two I-485 applications and two I-765 applications.  Your lawyer needs to straighten this out.  I sounds like when your lawyer filed the second time he put your I-765 for C31.  Your reopened I-485 is for C09.  

Yes correct. The reopened i485 (i130 based) is for C09 and it was reopened before I filed VAWA - Feb 2020. Would I still be able to get EAD C09 based on this reopened i485 if I reapply? 
or do you think it was denied because I filed another i765 & i485 with VAWA? 

pls what do I do? I’m so lost and confused right now. 

6 minutes ago, sheima said:

If you have already filed new forms with your vawa application then you should focus on the new ones and forget about the one that is already being denied, I will suggest you contact your congressman to help you inquire on your new EAD application 

The new EAD is C31 so I have to wait till VAWA is approved. But I see people are still getting EAD C09 while waiting for VAWA. I really need to work because I’m supporting myself and my family. And paying my husband’s debt. 

will the Congressman be able to do anything for me without VAWA approval or for the old case i130, i485 & i765? 

my lawyer is no help at all. He’s only telling me to wait. VAWA approval might not be until next year. 

1 hour ago, Sunnyman said:

Use the notice where your case was reopened, attached notice of old 1485 with it and re- submitted it with a cover letter explaining your situation and to be on the safe side, you can apply for another 1485 and apply base on that. They may still be seeing the denial in the system.

Thank you. I’ll try this and pray it works. 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Norway
Timeline

Wishing everyone here speedy approvals! Don’t worry; this too shall pass!

The best thing you can do while waiting is keeping yourself busy and praying.

You can start school, work, volunteer or anything that keeps your mind engaged in other activities, This way you wont feel the passage of time and before you know it, you will have a decision(hopefully approval) on your case. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Italy
Timeline
On 8/20/2021 at 12:48 PM, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

Congratulations dear! I’m happy for you!🎊🍾🎉🎈🥂🌟💫😊

Thank you so much for your constant support!!! Wish I could hug you! 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Italy
Timeline
On 8/20/2021 at 1:35 PM, Rosa Garcia said:

I'm very happy for you too. You deserved it. Shame on uscis for giving you all the anxiety for 33 months! 

Do you mind to share exact timeline  with any prima facie, messages from uscis...thank you! 

Thank you dear. Here the complete timeline. 

19 Nov 2018 - sent I360, I485, I765, I131 

02 December 2018 - prima facie  and biometrics 

04 January 2019 - biometrics appointment 

03 March - EAD card + advance parole approved 

prima facie every six months after first one.
ead card renewed 2 times 

November 2020 - first inquire (via lawyer)- case pending security check 

March 2021 - second inquire (via senator) - case with agent 

August 2021 - third inquire (via senator) - waiting for uscis answer 

after 4 days from my thirds inquire they approved my case!!!!

now waiting for case to be transfer to Brooklyn! 

10 hours ago, Hope21 said:

Hello Folks uscis received my RFE ( respond) 38 days ago I don’t know how long it’s going to take action or decision they just said we received your respond and working on it again ! I filled VAWa 2019 September and 3 prima facie so far 

It looks like it takes somewhere from 50-120 days now. I have been waiting for 85 and have not heard anything yet.

Edited by Zzz___1

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
51 minutes ago, Zzz___1 said:

It looks like it takes somewhere from 50-120 days now. I have been waiting for 85 and have not heard anything yet.

Mine took almost 5 month to get any update after RFE Sent.

Feb - 18 - 2019  - I360/I-485/I-765 Filled  ( Vermont )

Feb - 25 - 2019  - I360/I-485/I-765  Received

Sep - 17 -2019   - I-765 Approved. (C9)

Jun - 20 - 2020  - I-765 Renewal Sent

Sep - 08 - 2020  - I-765 - Approved (C9)

Oct - 15 - 2020  -  RFE Received ( Good Faith Marriage )

Nov - 15 - 2020  - RFE Sent

Mar - 05 - 2021  - EAD Approved ( C31 )

Mar - 05 - 2021  - I-360 Approved 

Mar - 08 - 2021  - I-485 Case Moved to new office. 

May - 25 -2021  - I-360 Approval Notice Arrived

Nov - 12 -2021  - i-693 - Notice to Submit Medical

Nov - 17 -2021  - i-693 - Sent to USCIS 

Dec -16 2021 - I-485 Approved, GC in Production.

Field Office : Long Island, NY

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
20 minutes ago, Zzz___1 said:

Oh wow, that’s an extremely long wait.

I wish it was faster.. would suck to wait for so long and find out about denial at the end.

I think people who waited long had better chances of approval, if they intent to deny you will quickly get NOID. Your is coming soon.

Feb - 18 - 2019  - I360/I-485/I-765 Filled  ( Vermont )

Feb - 25 - 2019  - I360/I-485/I-765  Received

Sep - 17 -2019   - I-765 Approved. (C9)

Jun - 20 - 2020  - I-765 Renewal Sent

Sep - 08 - 2020  - I-765 - Approved (C9)

Oct - 15 - 2020  -  RFE Received ( Good Faith Marriage )

Nov - 15 - 2020  - RFE Sent

Mar - 05 - 2021  - EAD Approved ( C31 )

Mar - 05 - 2021  - I-360 Approved 

Mar - 08 - 2021  - I-485 Case Moved to new office. 

May - 25 -2021  - I-360 Approval Notice Arrived

Nov - 12 -2021  - i-693 - Notice to Submit Medical

Nov - 17 -2021  - i-693 - Sent to USCIS 

Dec -16 2021 - I-485 Approved, GC in Production.

Field Office : Long Island, NY

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.