2,965 posts in this topic

On 6/20/2021 at 7:22 AM, Acoxy said:

Posted in VAWA, Part 22

48 minutes ago, Acoxy said:

I finally got my 1-765 (C09) card in the mail. I never receive the receipt. I was surprised to see the card and the approval letter in the mail box

Timeline - 02/16/2021 - date receipt    
                   06/ 15/ 2021 - card mail.

4 months exactly. Also, I got 2 years 

I want to ask, how do I get the SSN . Are they going to send it to mail or I need to apply for it.

Please I need people to help on this information . Thanks 

Good to see that they have indeed switched to 2 year EAD

If you selected that an SSN be automatically sent to you in the form you filled, you will get it in a few weeks. I did in my case but then I still never got it so I had to apply for it locally.

Thanks for you reply. I will wait for a week and if I didn’t get it then I can apply locally 

@Acoxy congrats!! I also got my last EAD after no receipt. Did you get a 2-year EAD with AP too?

10 minutes ago, BlueTiger92 said:

@Acoxy congrats!! I also got my last EAD after no receipt. Did you get a 2-year EAD with AP too?

Thanks. Only the EAD for 2 years. I have the advance parole separately. When my Lawyer filed my application, on the I-765 category C(31) was on the form. I only got the advance parole in January 2021 ( paper approval). I had to file another 1-765 in February 2021 under catergory C09 which was approved within 4 months. 

5 hours ago, sheima said:

I didn’t see any October 2019 there might be but I didn’t,

don’t worry September is around the corner 😊

5 hours ago, sheima said:

I didn’t see any October 2019 there might be but I didn’t,

don’t worry September is around the corner 😊

😃 waiting on it

4 hours ago, shiva32 said:

I filed I360 in Nov 2019 as well. Might take a month or two to see the first approvals for Nov 2019. 

Hopefully 

Filed: Other Country: Egypt
Timeline
1 hour ago, MarSam701 said:

Good morning each and everyone I do hope you all are having a great weekend, even when we  are still waiting for i360 and i485 approvals., I believe everyone will be successful soon..

I haven't being here in a little while but let me give a little update..

I went for my interview June 11  2021 I was asked a lot of questions regarding my husband  and the abuse , why I did not  report him to the police and when did the abuse started. ..remember guys I have an approved i360., but the officer went there😒😒., .I was a little ruffled but stayed calm and  answered him truthfully. . , then all the i485 questions, my medical expired before the interview and my lawyer advised me that it was ok because of the pandemic it wouldn't be a problem,  but the officer asked for a new one. , he then say he will try and submit it but  wasnt sure it would work., my heart fell to the ground.  ., I almost cried because I should have followed everyone here and got it done but didn't😥😒 so I wasn't    approved on spot..my case updated in a few minutes  interview completed and case must be reviewed. .4 days after my lawyer received a rfe for the medical which I should send by July 1.2021..I did the medical and it was mailed to USCIS Monday and friday I was notified by USCIS email that they received my rfe also updated on Case tracker..

I am a little bit sad that the wait continues but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. ..

Keep prayering everyone your time is coming...God bless you all.🙌👏💃

what is your timeline ?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
16 minutes ago, egy1 said:

what is your timeline ?

I have being waiting along time

File October 2017 Vawa

I485 December 2018

I360 (Vawa) approved June 2019

I485 Transferred June 2019

Interview June 2021

Hoping approval soon.💃

Timeline
1 minute ago, MarSam701 said:

I have being waiting along time

File October 2017 Vawa

I485 December 2018

I360 (Vawa) approved June 2019

I485 Transferred June 2019

Interview June 2021

Hoping approval soon.💃

are you in NY ?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
1 minute ago, egy1 said:

Why did it take that long ?! 

Honestly I don't know, I had to reach out to my congressperson more than once and each time case is with an officer until this year I reach out to her again and finally interview was set. 

Maybe the pandemic was one of the delay.., but I am thanking God I have completed the interview..and I know I am getting my Greencard soon.❤💃

Timeline
1 minute ago, MarSam701 said:

Honestly I don't know, I had to reach out to my congressperson more than once and each time case is with an officer until this year I reach out to her again and finally interview was set. 

Maybe the pandemic was one of the delay.., but I am thanking God I have completed the interview..and I know I am getting my Greencard soon.❤💃

Congratulations 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.