2,965 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Egypt
Timeline
2 hours ago, sheima said:

If he missed something that can cause a delay on your case but it’s better to check with your attorney more often because Uscis doesn’t all the time update the online account 

Ok thanks 

Filed: Other Country: Egypt
Timeline
2 hours ago, sheima said:

One more thing is you can reach out to your congressperson to find out if you have missed something 

I am a may 2020 filler 

is it still early or i can do it right now ?

Filed: Other Timeline
1 hour ago, shiva32 said:

Someone here said to submit expedite for EAD with new job offer stating you will lose the job if unable to start soon, as that might work. Do this through senator. Also look at 'expedite criteria' on USCIS website, to see if you meet any of those. If you prefer consular processing try going through Mexico if your country is subject to travel ban and closed consulates. But if your consular processing is denied at consulate and you don't have AP, then you will be SOL and your i485 will get denied. I don't know what happens to I360 if you are stuck outside the country. 

Thanks for your suggestion, I'll get the process of creating the expedite request started. Also, I will not go out of this country unless and until I've an AP approved with the EAD

2 hours ago, FeDaniela said:

Yes Congress Office & Senator office are the best and more effective way to Expedite Request for EAD, I also experience an Expedite with the help of congress office only*... They will not do it stand alone request.  

Thanks for sharing your experience, I really appreciate it. I'll definitely reach out to my local senator's office with the request and get my attorney onboard with it as well.

Thank you again for sharing all your experiences and suggestions. I really really appreciate them.

9 hours ago, balo101 said:

Hello everyone,

I just came back to USA few days ago. I travelled on AP. I was out for almost 40 days. it was a smooth trip. This was my third trip since VAWA is pending. 

I am Dec, 2019 filler. 

that's great! have heard stories where they take longer with AP travellers/ask questions in a separate location? anything like that with you?

I got my Ead card last week due to my i-360 new card was mailed meaning approved but never yet updated to approved but my lawyer already send my i-485 form out for processing, though I still have a pending interview since 2019 and my question now is what kind of update am I likely to receive and when possibly is that to get my GC? is there going to be a different i-485 receipt number or they would automatically reopen the old i-485  interview thanks 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Hi community!

I quick question - I received an RFE for medicals (I693) and I just mailed it back to the address specified (its a local office).
Question - how long after submitting updated medicals (my initial medicals expired because its been over 3 years of pending I485) should I be expecting for an interview notice ? And I heard that USCIS could be requesting medicals to bring with you to an interview or to mail it to them...does it mean that 485 case will be adjudicated without an interview if my RFE asked to mail it to them ?

Thank you!

5 minutes ago, DmytriiD said:

Hi community!

I quick question - I received an RFE for medicals (I693) and I just mailed it back to the address specified (its a local office).
Question - how long after submitting updated medicals (my initial medicals expired because its been over 3 years of pending I485) should I be expecting for an interview notice ? And I heard that USCIS could be requesting medicals to bring with you to an interview or to mail it to them...does it mean that 485 case will be adjudicated without an interview if my RFE asked to mail it to them ?

Thank you!

Most people that received request for medicals got the gc without interviews

21 hours ago, MariaX said:

Any idea what means when online status says correspondence was received and uscis reviewing it. I haven't sent any add information  and uscis never asked any rfe ,the status changed for my 360, I'm from 2019

what its next after the update?

Mine has been showing correspondence was received since March 29 till now. Filed October 2019

Filed: Other Country: Greece
Timeline
3 minutes ago, God is a good God said:

Mine has been showing correspondence was received since March 29 till now. Filed October 2019

Many applicant said said same , some applicant got the update in couple month after sending . Is anybody know what means and what do I have to wait? Nobady knows . Get soon your decision soon but if you are waiting since March it’s 5 month already. Very confusing update 😄

Just now, MariaX said:

Many applicant said said same , some applicant got the update in couple month after sending . Is anybody know what means and what do I have to wait? Nobady knows . Get soon your decision soon but if you are waiting since March it’s 5 month already. Very confusing update 😄

wish we knew too, how they are adjudicating. Some people have the same update an wait for a year and some wait for a month before reaches to approval

12 minutes ago, MariaX said:

I know a someone here who got approved 53 days after correspondence was received. I didn't send in anything but it changed to correspondence was received for almost now 5 months. And my vawa is pending for 22 months now

Filed: Other Country: Greece
Timeline
53 minutes ago, God is a good God said:

Screenshot_20210818-215531312_1.jpg

Same me. I just interested in what the status mean☺️ We can’t say that they are working on our case and get decision soon because some applicant got the status in 5-6 month after sent a case and the have to wait min 12 month. Did you ask your lawyer about the status ? They must have to know it I think 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.