2,965 posts in this topic

Timeline
17 hours ago, Demise said:

Since it's still before the business hours I'm going to post a mini-rant. I am frustrated with the current Attorney General and his inaction on overturning Matter of S-O-G- & F-D-B-, that's the one that made terminating removal proceedings next to impossible. He did overturn among others Matter of A-B- (which made getting asylum next to impossible) and Matter of Castro-Tum (which made getting an administrative closure next to impossible).

So right now I'm just sitting around waiting and twiddling my thumbs waiting for him to overturn the above case so I can just file a Motion to Recalendar and Terminate with the court and then do I-485 with USCIS.

Hey @Demisedon’t worry everything is possible something will up sooner than you think.

27 minutes ago, sheima said:

Hey @Demisedon’t worry everything is possible something will up sooner than you think.

Yeah I know, I'm just frustrated, Garland has been the Attorney General for like 5 months now and reversing all the stuff that Sessions and Barr screwed up should've been the first order of business, instead I just feel stuck due to inaction.

Contradictions without citations only make you look dumb.

Filed: Other Timeline

Hey family!!! 

how is everyone doing? Congratulations to all the recent approvals- 360, EAD and beyond!! It is so heartwarming to see folks getting some kind of justice!! 

I have been very busy, as a RN, it is beyond busy these days. I read when I can. 🤗🤗

context: 360 approved 12/2020

”name updated” on I485  January 2021

c31 valid till 11/2021

C9 expired 6/2021

question, my C9 and advance parole renewal has been pending since April 2021. Spoke to my lawyer, he says the wait is normal at the moment and that we can apply for C31 renewal in about 1.5 months regardless of C9 arrival or not. 

what trends are we seeing here in the community as for EAD renewals? Also for post 360 approval. I am located in northern NJ, very close to NYC

30 minutes ago, dreamer1 said:

Hey family!!! 

how is everyone doing? Congratulations to all the recent approvals- 360, EAD and beyond!! It is so heartwarming to see folks getting some kind of justice!! 

I have been very busy, as a RN, it is beyond busy these days. I read when I can. 🤗🤗

context: 360 approved 12/2020

”name updated” on I485  January 2021

c31 valid till 11/2021

C9 expired 6/2021

question, my C9 and advance parole renewal has been pending since April 2021. Spoke to my lawyer, he says the wait is normal at the moment and that we can apply for C31 renewal in about 1.5 months regardless of C9 arrival or not. 

what trends are we seeing here in the community as for EAD renewals? Also for post 360 approval. I am located in northern NJ, very close to NYC

Renewals lately are taking 6-12 months, they are backlog but the good thing once renew will be valid for 2 years now. 

Filed: Other Timeline
Just now, FeDaniela said:

Renewals lately are taking 6-12 months, they are backlog but the good thing once renew will be valid for 2 years now. 

Oh that is good to know! 

also, I remember reading a case here where they declined a C9 as the C31 was just approved... it was a while ago 

no such thing since right? That is not standard practice I hope

Just now, dreamer1 said:

Oh that is good to know! 

also, I remember reading a case here where they declined a C9 as the C31 was just approved... it was a while ago 

no such thing since right? That is not standard practice I hope

USCIS will decide, Denial happens when they initial approved I-360 and I-765 is also pending they choose to approved one. I haven't seen that in the renewal. But only one EAD is necessary no need to renew both,. 

22 minutes ago, sun0623 said:

I have filed VAWA and  I want to expedite the VAWA I-360. What is the steps to expedite the VAWA.?

Do I need to sent the expedite letters directly into Vermont Service center or Congress man will sent the request ?

Do I need to call any USCIS call center for any task request ? 

Thank you for your help always.

@sandranj @sheima any help would be a great .

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.