2,965 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Aarontx90 said:

Hello Family, I posted awhile back regarding my inquiry, which was done through congressman and then I had the inquire again, as the dates on my i-360 werent match and attached os the response for Uscis, I don’t understand how could that be since I filled in May 20th, 2019 and on the website when i login it says, received June 3rd 2019, I did get my prima facia in June 2019, as well I don’t understand why they are saying case received November 12 2020.

i did made an account on their website on, 11-28-2020 though.

any suggestions and input will really help calm my nerves, I’ve been stressing over it and don’t know what to do, 

@Stillwinning!!!😊

@TBoneTX

D0D846D8-313C-4C2E-98E8-66C94FBD4D97.jpeg

Send your congressman a copy of your receipt and highlight the date. Ask them for clarification from USCIS why your dates are not matching 

08/2017 - Married USC

09/2017 - Application for I-485, I-765, I-131

12/2017 - Approval  I-765, I-131

09/2018 Renewal application for I-765, I-131

04/2019 - I-485 interview scheduled 

04/2019 - I-485 denied, husband withdrew

05/2019 - Application for  I-360, I-485, I-765, I-131 

12/2019 EAD, AP approval

07/2020 EAD, AP renewal sent to Vermont

10/2020 EAD, AP Approval

11/2020 VAWA I-360 Approved (C31 produced)

01/2021 I-360 status changed to case approved

03/2021 - I-693 deficient notice from national benefit center

16 minutes ago, Ana FL said:

Send your congressman a copy of your receipt and highlight the date. Ask them for clarification from USCIS why your dates are not matching 

Thank you, I actually did that, and congressman’s office said, they’ve already gotten a response and USCIS will probably send the same response again, so there is nothing else they can do.

I did file an online inquiry and I am expected to hear back in the first week of September.

44 minutes ago, Aarontx90 said:

Thank you, I actually did that, and congressman’s office said, they’ve already gotten a response and USCIS will probably send the same response again, so there is nothing else they can do.

I did file an online inquiry and I am expected to hear back in the first week of September.

I don’t think you will hear anything back from an online inquiry because it’s vawa, nothing can be done online.

ask you congressman to ask uscis for a copy of your receipt, to see what date is there. I know you have one but ask him/her to get a copy from uscis to double check the date, name and alien number 

08/2017 - Married USC

09/2017 - Application for I-485, I-765, I-131

12/2017 - Approval  I-765, I-131

09/2018 Renewal application for I-765, I-131

04/2019 - I-485 interview scheduled 

04/2019 - I-485 denied, husband withdrew

05/2019 - Application for  I-360, I-485, I-765, I-131 

12/2019 EAD, AP approval

07/2020 EAD, AP renewal sent to Vermont

10/2020 EAD, AP Approval

11/2020 VAWA I-360 Approved (C31 produced)

01/2021 I-360 status changed to case approved

03/2021 - I-693 deficient notice from national benefit center

1 hour ago, Aarontx90 said:

I wouldn’t worry about the receipt date I would rather focus on the case moving forward! The discrepancy is way too far apart… but hey… worry about the case moving forward instead. Also I meant to ask… did you file everything together in May? I see you mentioned that the PF reflects June…🤔

52 minutes ago, Ana FL said:

I don’t think you will hear anything back from an online inquiry because it’s vawa, nothing can be done online.

ask you congressman to ask uscis for a copy of your receipt, to see what date is there. I know you have one but ask him/her to get a copy from uscis to double check the date, name and alien number 

Thank you, I’ll take your advice and contact them once again and see how it goes.

2 minutes ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

I wouldn’t worry about the receipt date I would rather focus on the case moving forward! The discrepancy is way too far apart… but hey… worry about the case moving forward instead. Also I meant to ask… did you file everything together in May? I see you mentioned that the PF reflects June…🤔

Thank you dear.

I actually filled i-360 in May 2019 and received the Prima Facia in June 2019 and my lawyer suggested to file the i-485 a bit late and then we fillied i-485 n i-765 in November 2019, 

Fingerprints Jan 29 2020c combo card c09 july 2020 and renewal sent March 2021 still waiting on the renewal.

9 minutes ago, Aarontx90 said:

Thank you dear.

I actually filled i-360 in May 2019 and received the Prima Facia in June 2019 and my lawyer suggested to file the i-485 a bit late and then we fillied i-485 n i-765 in November 2019, 

Fingerprints Jan 29 2020c combo card c09 july 2020 and renewal sent March 2021 still waiting on the renewal.

It might be a mix up! USCIS slips from time to time…also you sure they got the right receipt details?🤔

5 minutes ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

It might be a mix up! USCIS slips from time to time…also you sure they got the right receipt details?🤔

Yes, I double triple checked everything before send them anything, I even sent them reciept copies as well as prima facia.

the only thing I can think of is that the online account I made was on November 28-2020,

I am gonna reach out to my congressman rather then senator this time and explain them the situation before they do the inquiry.

8 minutes ago, Aarontx90 said:

Yes, I double triple checked everything before send them anything, I even sent them reciept copies as well as prima facia.

the only thing I can think of is that the online account I made was on November 28-2020,

I am gonna reach out to my congressman rather then senator this time and explain them the situation before they do the inquiry.

Ok! Sounds like a plan! Do worry less for your own sake ok, in the end, everything will be ok…If it’s not ok, it’s not the end!😊👍

9 minutes ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

Ok! Sounds like a plan! Do worry less for your own sake ok, in the end, everything will be ok…If it’s not ok, it’s not the end!😊👍

I do hope, it has been sleepless nights like it’s a norm and it’s been over 27 months by now and nothing from them since the 2nd prima facia expired on 25 Dec 2020, 

Thank you again for Your kind words.

21 minutes ago, Kama2018 said:

Hi everyone. I can't believe that I am writing this, but it is real. I thought it will never happen. I got an interview notice for I 485 after VAWA approval recently. Hopefully this will end soon and I will go on with my life. I can't find any information, how is interview process for i485 after VAWA approval? What should I bring with me? If I have kids listed in VAWA case, but they are abroad, do I need their original birth certificates? I am lost, overwhelmed and can't wait for interview day coming.
Thanks in advance for responce everyone. I am so glad I found this group, even I am not active poster here.

Hello. Happy for your interview. :)

What's your timeline? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.