tiantian2

I-751 June 2021 filers?

468 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Italy
Timeline

Has any June 2021 I-751 filer received the 24 months extension letter? 

Facebook group: K-1 Visa Italia 

April 10 2018 US ENTRY (K-1 Visa) 

August 27 2019 GREEN CARD ISSUED

June 05-2021 ROC SE NT 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
On 10/6/2021 at 4:56 AM, JMK_IT said:

My NOA letter is also my 18 month extension letter and I received that a few days after filing. 

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Romania
Timeline
On 10/6/2021 at 4:56 AM, JMK_IT said:

I just received mine. Service center - California

Hello!

A little bit of info before i get into my question. I am based in Atlanta, there is a field office here. But when I was drafting my application, the website prompted me to send my application to Phoenix. And my application is at MSC currently. I filed in July and already did my biometrics. Originally came in through CR1 visa

But as I was reviewing the spreadsheet for ROC filers, I noticed some members who have listed Atlanta as their local office and their application (also CR1) is in SRC. I thought all CR-1 are being sent to MSC? Any insights on this?

On 6/23/2021 at 10:53 AM, USC4SPOUSE said:

@Dongbei, there may be several factors involved. It looks like your location, how busy the service centers are at the time of filing and whether you came to the US on a

CR-1 visa, are all factors. If you came to the US on a CR-1 visa, then your case will be assigned to MSC right from the get go or will be eventually transferred there. 

Most people I know from Texas sent it to Phoenix. Infact if you go to uscis website and check on were to file.., you put Texas the address that will come up will be Phoenix  Arizona.  At least that was my expirence in February. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Iran
Timeline
1 hour ago, TZM said:

I thought all CR-1 are being sent to MSC? Any insights on this?

That is true, those green card holders who came to the US on CR1 are nearly always interviewed by USCIS, the beneficiary was interviewed by the state department at the embassy. USCIS wants at least one opportunity to interview both the green card holder with the spouse together at least once. Almost all CR1 ROC (i751) cases are interviewed together with your spouse by the USCIS local office.

All cases destined for an interview are sent to the National Benefits Center and held there until the local field office can schedule an interview then ROC cases will be transferred there.  

Cases not going to be interviewed are sent to the regional service centers to be processed, those are cases that went through the adjustment of status process to get their green card which requires an interview by USCIS of both spouses.

K1 Visa Arrived USA July 2017

Married August 2017

AOS Approved July 2018

Filed for i751 joint application May 2020

Fingerprints reused October 2020, and February 2021 and June 2021 (Yes 3 fingerprint notices)

Case move to National Benefits Center December 2020 for quicker processing from California Service Center

Oct 2021 out of processing time inquiry made, response May 5th 2022 that our i751 case will be addressed at our n400 interview

Combo interview May 16th 2022, in Sacramento

Approved June 08, 2022

Filed for Naturalization May 2021

Fingerprints reused May 2021

Combo interview May 16th 2022, in Sacramento, 

Approved June 08, 2022

Oath Ceremony completed June 29th 2022

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: China
Timeline

Anyone in Texas received their 24 month extension letter yet?

Wife had her biometrics done 9/17/21 and not a peep since. 

8/16/18 -- Married

10/23/18 -- I-130 filed (DCF in Beijing)

12/03/18 -- I-130 approved

12/23/18 -- Packet 3 Sent to GZ

12/28/18 -- Packet 4 received

02/14/19 -- Interview in GZ -- approved!

Total: 113 days from filing to approval

07/15/19 -- Entered US

08/13/19 -- Applied for Social Security Card

08/16/19 -- Green Card received

08/22/19 -- Social Security Card received

6/22/21 – I-751 (Removal of Conditions) mailed out via USPS

6/29/21 - I-751 NOA

9/17/21 - I-751 Biometrics

6/8/22 - I-751 approved (interview waived under new 2022 rule)

6/15/22 - 10-year GC received in mail!

Total: 358 days from filing to receiving 10-year GC

6/18/22 - N-400 filed online

11/18/22 - Interview scheduled for Dallas Field Office

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Vietnam
Timeline
On 10/29/2021 at 10:45 AM, Dongbei said:

Anyone in Texas received their 24 month extension letter yet?

Wife had her biometrics done 9/17/21 and not a peep since. 

nope, I submitted my application back in July and nada so far, only received the letter about fingerprint.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

Received an 18 month extension two months ago and yesterday received another letter saying that my GC had been extended for a 24 months. The center is Nebraska. Had anyone experienced the something like that?

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

My wife just received her 24-month extension letter.

We are Texas Service Center (SRC)

Is this New extension letter going out to all I-751 filers regardless of service center?

USCIS is showing that SRC estimates cases taking 6 to 9.5 months.

Oh well… all we can do is wait lol

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.