J&D1008

JUNE 2021 I-129F K-1 FILERS

636 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Armenia
Timeline

Good morning everyone.

There has been some more approvals yesterday for the June 21-22 dates. 

I am so confused, does anyone know what is happening?

1 hour ago, Flora88 said:

Good morning everyone.

There has been some more approvals yesterday for the June 21-22 dates. 

I am so confused, does anyone know what is happening?

It could be a multiple of factors. It could be expedited cases or just random approvals. Sometime UCSIS will do random approvals in months that they are not processing. But those approval do not indicate that they are working on that month. It's usually a one off incident and those who got approved are just the lucky ones. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline
5 hours ago, Nura8989 said:

Not random, they’re working on June filers to bring processing times to 10 months.

USCIS processing times got updated yesterday to 10 months.

WRONG. Processing times are not decreasing, in fact if you put your NOA1 date, they won't let you to do an inquiry till 13.5 months later, so it doesn't mean anything.

8 minutes ago, dahianaly1 said:

WRONG. Processing times are not decreasing, in fact if you put your NOA1 date, they won't let you to do an inquiry till 13.5 months later, so it doesn't mean anything.

This. 

With the change on their website, they are trying to hid, true wating times. and that they are not 10.5 Months, but 13.5 Months. 

They are also doing some random processing in June 2021 just to keep illusion of lower waiting times. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hey everyone.

Long time lurker, first time poster. 

NOA1: June 18th, 2021

I (US citizen) filed for my fiancée (Indian citizen). 

Just wanted to say seeing everyone's updates and just general support for each other helps a lot. Thanks!

3 hours ago, Xiaova said:

I was curious if USCIS was still working on the June group so I did a scan. I'm surprised at how active this month is. Here are the mid day scans:

94500: 1 RFE (0 new / 1 in progress)
100500: 1 Expedite Approved (1 new / 0 in progress)
101000: 1 Approval (0 new / 1 in progress)
102000: 8 Approvals, 4 RFEs (11 new / 1 in progress)
102500: 19 Approvals, 2 RFEs (19 new / 2 in progress)
05/09/22: 36 Total Updates: 28 Approvals, 7 RFE, and 1 Expedites

Thanks for posting these! I do hope they are working hard on what's left of March along with April and May. It is very nice to see some action in June, but I really do hope all of these months hear back soon. 

Here are the end of day update for June:

94500: 1 RFE (0 new / 1 in progress)

102000: 8 Approvals, 6 RFEs (13 new / 1 in progress)

102500: 21 Approvals, 4 RFEs (23 new / 2 in progress)

05/09/22: 42 Total Updates: 28 Approvals, 11 RFE, and 1 Expedite

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Xiaova said:

Thanks for the update! My case is in the 94400's so I'm feeling slightly optimistic about it :) .

Kinda scary how there are RFEs this late to the process. Hopefully it doesn't add months to those who did get it.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
12 hours ago, Xiaova said:

How do you know how many files are in each "group"? Is there a link or something? 

I know about the excel sheet, but I have no idea how people are finding the data.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.