J&D1008

JUNE 2021 I-129F K-1 FILERS

636 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Optimist19 said:

Hopefully they are able to stick to the current 10-13 months timeline and don't fall behind anymore. Then you'll hopefully get the NOA2 by October and the June filers by July. Hang in there! 

I’ll be very honest guys, this timeline is very optimistic. I’ve already moved my wedding to next year because I know the visa stuff will not be resolved by the end of this year. I’m a June filer so I’m close but even then I don’t expect a second notice till August given how the math is working out at the current case/day rate.

6 hours ago, Pranav469 said:

I’ll be very honest guys, this timeline is very optimistic. I’ve already moved my wedding to next year because I know the visa stuff will not be resolved by the end of this year. I’m a June filer so I’m close but even then I don’t expect a second notice till August given how the math is working out at the current case/day rate.

Sadly I agree that the timeline is pretty optimistic at this point with the current math. I do think there's a chance they might be hiring new resources this month. I heard a lawyer saying they sit on meetings with USCIS and they are actively hiring. I think it takes time though to clear them with background checks and train them. So maybe they will surprise us soon and speed up a bit :) I am also June 2021. We are close, but it's tough knowing the wait keeps extending. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline
On 4/19/2022 at 8:29 AM, Optimist19 said:

Hi everone,

I just wanted to see how the June filers are doing? It's been stressful watching the March/April people, but let's stay hopeful that things will pick up by the time they hit the June filers! 🙂

It feels like a slow burn at this point. I'm happy to receive NOA2 anytime soon now, but I feel dreadful knowing the process that follows AFTER NOA2.... 

10 hours ago, bobobobobo said:

i've no idea honestly. don't know if I want to find out!

I don't blame you! The good news is, the NVC stage is not taking too long anymore depending on the embassy.  It looks like you're Indonesia? I haven't heard that they're super behind so maybe there's hope! 

Sorry for the double post, but is anyone in the June group set up to track daily cases? I assume the closer they get to working on the May filers, the more likely they may work on some June cases.  The early June filers will hit 11 months soon. I can probably set it up on my end. I just need to stop being lazy and figure it out 😂

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Kiku said:

Hi everyone!!! Great news!!!! My noa1 was june 22, 2021 and today I just received my nao2!!!! I have no idea how it came so fast... I wasn't expecting it for months... are they working faster now? Am I dreaming? (I hope not,haha) but I hope you all get good news soon, too!

Wow! Good for you ! Some late March and early April are still waiting. Very lucky and happy news for you! :) 

4 hours ago, Kiku said:

Hi everyone!!! Great news!!!! My noa1 was june 22, 2021 and today I just received my nao2!!!! I have no idea how it came so fast... I wasn't expecting it for months... are they working faster now? Am I dreaming? (I hope not,haha) but I hope you all get good news soon, too!

Congratulations that's so exciting!! It looks like they're moving slightly faster but they're still mostly on April 2021.  This is great news though--we are all getting closer to approval! Maybe they will start pulling more June files! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline
6 hours ago, Kiku said:

OMG CONGRATS!! ive been waiting for someone in this thread to say that!!!

now we all have to wait for everyone else's here to get rolling!!! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

Hi, my fiancé and I are in the July '21 group for NOA1 but I thought I'd pop in here and see what was going on. I'm curious as to what the reason might be that the first (non-expedited) June '21 case to be reported on this site with NOA2 came from the 22nd of the month...? What kind of "order" is there for these things?

EDIT: There are 137 cases with NOA1 marked June '21 on this site's database and this is the first (aside from a couple that are clearly mistakes) to mention receiving NOA2.

Edited by Ako & Rich

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Armenia
Timeline

Good afternoon, 
Hope everyone is doing okay and hanging in there. 
It seems like there are some activities happening for June filers. There were 5 approvals yesterday and 2 approval so far today. Don't know what that means but it gives us hope. 

Hope this is a good thing and wish luck for everyone to get approval as soon as possible. 

Edited by Flora88

Timeline
12 hours ago, Kiku said:

congratulations to you. hoping and praying for the same for each and everyone of us.

7 hours ago, Ako & Rich said:

Hi, my fiancé and I are in the July '21 group for NOA1 but I thought I'd pop in here and see what was going on. I'm curious as to what the reason might be that the first (non-expedited) June '21 case to be reported on this site with NOA2 came from the 22nd of the month...? What kind of "order" is there for these things?

EDIT: There are 137 cases with NOA1 marked June '21 on this site's database and this is the first (aside from a couple that are clearly mistakes) to mention receiving NOA2.

Hi! Unfortunately, they don't work in perfect order. There are still some people from March 2021 waiting on a NOA1, yet a few people from June 2021 have received a NOA2 this week. I think they go in order in general, but they also process some cases at random. That's great for the people who get chosen but it's sad for people who have to wait so long. I wish they had a better way to do this! 

Anyway, I'm happy to see some June filers get approved, and I'm optimistic that they'll start moving faster for everyone soon. I do think it makes sense that we're seeing some movement since June 2021 filers are entering 11 months, and the timeline is still 10-13 months. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.