221 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Jeniffer said:

I'm a May online filer. CR1 visa 

SC: Nebraska 

Case starts with: IOE 

Filling date: 5/14/2021

NOA1: 5/14/2021 

I also filed the I129f for K3 

I send it by overnight delivery and it was received on 5/22/2021 but no NOA1 came yet for the k3.

How exciting!! Seeing another couple filing K3

Nebraska Service Center-Showing I129 (WAC) Rep says I130 processing California🙄
Consulate : Ghana
Marriage : 4/18/21
I-130 Sent : 5/25/21
I-130 NOA1 : 5/25/21 😄

I129F Mailed: 05/29/21

I129 RCVD: 06/01/21

NOA1 (I129F)-06/07/21

I-130- 06/10/21 Actively being Reviewed

9 hours ago, RedAndChile said:

Hello everyone!

We are Elizabeth (petitioner) and Simon (beneficiary), currently living abroad in Chile. We actually filed June 1st 2021, I know it shouldn't go in this topic, but had nowhere to share our process hahaha 😆. Our timeline goes:

Marriage: 04/16/2021

Case filed (online): 06/01/2021

NOA1: 06/01/2021

Nebraska Service Center

Today we got an email from USCIS saying "We have taken an action on your case" (not completely sure what this means) it's been a couple of days so we're a little bit confused. We checked  https://my.uscis.gov/ website and nothing has changed yet. This seems to be pretty common, we've read that is a delay on the system and wait for some days.

You are welcome here :)

NOA1 (I129F)-06/07/21

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Norway
Timeline
On 6/1/2021 at 5:27 PM, LoveWins2021 said:

Love it!! Make sure you set up the online account. Start gathering the NVC documents

😀 Can we set up the account before we get the confirmation? I was looking at the USCIS page and looks like there's a email confirmation needed.

Very exciting 😀 Best of luck on your K3!

💒5.5.2020

PD 2021-05-20

Vermont Service Center

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

My NOA1 letter did not give an online access code, only a receipt number. Also it did not say which service center will be handling our case. I am assuming Nebraska since I am in Colorado. ETA: just checked receipt number online and we are definitely going through Nebraska SC.

Edited by greenparrot

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Norway
Timeline

We got the NOA letters today. Sent from Nebraska service center. NOA date is May 28th, so the vj timeline says: Based on timeline data, your I130 may be adjudicated between August 20, 2021 and September 9, 2021

💒5.5.2020

PD 2021-05-20

Vermont Service Center

Actively being reviewed as of June 10th. Anyone have a update?

NOA1 (I129F)-06/07/21

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/26/2021 at 10:59 AM, Steffen & Rafael said:

I filed on 5/15/2021. Worried about the I-130A though. Some of the fields of the pdf wasn't eligible to edit, but I sent it in anyways.

what do you mean? 

On 5/26/2021 at 9:10 AM, LoveWins2021 said:

Creating this group so we can stay connected with our process.

PD: May 24,2021

SC: Nebraska as per NOA1

USC, Spouse, Ghana

how do you know its actively being reviewed?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
2 hours ago, JigneshBabu1992 said:

what do you mean? 

I couldn't input some of the information on the I-130 pdf file since I was using a crappy chromebook. However I contacted USCIS and they said they will input the missing information.

10 hours ago, Steffen & Rafael said:

I couldn't input some of the information on the I-130 pdf file since I was using a crappy chromebook. However I contacted USCIS and they said they will input the missing information.

Gotcha. 
how will they input the missing info? I would be cautious about that because they wouldnt know what to input and honestly it might not be allowed to edit someone file like that. 

i would call them and confirm once again. 
Sorry not trying to scare you or anything. 

14 hours ago, JigneshBabu1992 said:

any additional info on this? I have the same situation.

Hello @JigneshBabu1992

Actually... I noticed that the info about the service center disappeared on my account, so I contacted USCIS via chat. They told me that my case was transferred to Potomac, which has a longer wait time :(

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Does anyone know how long it takes after "actively being reviewed" for the I-130 to be approved? According to my lawfully app i received two actively reviewing status updates on the same day, 07/20/2021. However, that may be a glitch.

Edited by Steffen & Rafael

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.