Crtcl Rice Theory

New York attorney general is now investigating Trump Organization 'in a criminal capacity'

93 posts in this topic

Timeline

This gift just keeps on giving!

Book: Trump told John Kelly Hitler 'did a lot of good things'

New Day

CNN's David Chalian discusses an excerpt from a new book which alleges that former President Donald Trump once told his then Chief of Staff John Kelly that Adolf Hitler "did a lot of good things."

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
27 minutes ago, Gozinbulx said:

This gift just keeps on giving!

Book: Trump told John Kelly Hitler 'did a lot of good things'

New Day

CNN's David Chalian discusses an excerpt from a new book which alleges that former President Donald Trump once told his then Chief of Staff John Kelly that Adolf Hitler "did a lot of good things."

0*j4X0uAq5hyyB4nsW.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

one post removed for TOS violation.

admin action has been taken

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/jul/15/kremlin-papers-appear-to-show-putins-plot-to-put-trump-in-white-house

Kremlin papers appear to show Putin’s plot to put Trump in White House

Exclusive: Documents suggest Russia launched secret multi-agency effort to interfere in US democracy

The report – “No 32-04 \ vd” – is classified as secret. It says Trump is the “most promising candidate” from the Kremlin’s point of view. The word in Russian is perspektivny.

There is a brief psychological assessment of Trump, who is described as an “impulsive, mentally unstable and unbalanced individual who suffers from an inferiority complex”.

There is also apparent confirmation that the Kremlin possesses kompromat, or potentially compromising material, on the future president, collected – the document says – from Trump’s earlier “non-official visits to Russian Federation territory”.

Edited by Gozinbulx

I am keeping an open mind about this. I don't want to assume this is or isn't true, even if there are some indications it could be.

18 minutes ago, Gozinbulx said:

Problem is: there are no indications of the opposite.

True, but the absence of evidence to the contrary doesn't necessarily mean that it is true, given that we are not that sure that it's actually evidence in support. If you catch my drift.

Personally, I find it believable and the reporting is good in this piece. I do think we will hear more.

Timeline
On 7/1/2021 at 4:04 PM, Crtcl Rice Theory said:

wasn't he impeached, twice?

Yes.  And found not guilty, twice.  Ditto Stormy Daniels, Russian collusion, and just about every other cockamamie attempt by Dems to discredit him.  They should call him president Teflon.

Timeline
On 7/1/2021 at 9:46 AM, Crtcl Rice Theory said:

If Trump had not broken tax and campaign laws by  directing Cohen to pay off Stormy Daniels, this case would have never come about. Trump brought this scrutiny upon himself, he is not a victim.

You mean the case where Stormy tried to extort Trump for money, lost, hat to pay $293,000 to Trump for his (wasted) fees, then she got extorted by her own aTTORNEY for $300,000?  THAT Stormy Daniels?  Keep spinning your wheels in the mud, eventually you're gonna GET Trump!!

Timeline
On 7/3/2021 at 11:49 AM, Gozinbulx said:

No, these are just different aspects of the same pattern. Would he be prosecuted with the same persistence had he not been a grave danger to this country? Clearly, not.

He's just a modern day Al Capone, albeit more dangerous. He should be dealt with by any means possible.

Patently false premise.  Not sure why you'd try to disparage our recent president like this?

Timeline
On 7/6/2021 at 10:53 AM, Gozinbulx said:

I cannot possible fail to do something I have not even attempted to do. 😎

Again, I have not made assertions you claim I've made.

Trump is being pursued because he is a criminal. Every New Yorker knows that. It doesn't need to be explained, it only needs to be proven in the court of law.

Being a criminal, he continued his criminal enterprise while in public office. Again, no need to explain the obvious, just needs to be methodically prosecuted.

I don't care about or like politicians any more than you do. Elites will have to work things out in their own elite ways. Your disdain towards out political system is understandable. However, it is the system we have. Democracy, in simple terms, means free and frequent elections of public officers by the said public. Anything and anybody that gets in the way of that should be dealt with by the democratic system itself.

I am a New Yorker, and I do not know that.  Are you just assuming that every New Yorker feels the same way you do?  That seems rather myopic, if I may say so.

Also, good luck proving it in a court of law.  The many attempts in the past 5 years have failed.

Timeline
On 7/6/2021 at 5:57 PM, Gozinbulx said:

I never said anything you seem to ascribe to me.

I am not making any predictions, I am just observing. The trend is obvious. We'll see what happens.

Good thing you don't suffer from acute TDS.  Those who do seem to be miserable these days.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

one duplicate account found.

draconian admin action has been taken.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!