Purrikitty

What time to receive IL?

4 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hi all!

The wife and I are getting close to the end of this process and I am curious about something that maybe you folks can share some light on. :) We have a PD of August 2019 and we DQ'd on October 7th 2020. From what I can see on the spreadsheet, this means we should be getting our interview soon!

My question is this: are interview letters going out today (May 7th) and if so, what time will they go out and what dates will they cover? I estimate that we should be receiving our IL either this month or next month, but if I have my wires crossed please let me know! Really grateful to have this forum here, I've been a lurker up until now and it's been a source of such amazing information and camaraderie through this stressful process. :)

Edited by Purrikitty
Put May 9th instead of May 7th, lol

Timeline
48 minutes ago, Purrikitty said:

Disregard, friends -  found my answer in another thread! :)

Fellow WoW love story! Met my husband raiding during ICC ;)

Fingers crossed you get your IL in this next batch with us!

Timeline
17 minutes ago, Riversong said:

Fellow WoW love story! Met my husband raiding during ICC ;)

Fingers crossed you get your IL in this next batch with us!

Raiders unite!! I was her raid leader in Mists of Pandaria, haha! :) I hope we both get our letters!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.