Ní hUisce

Never received my DS3025, what do I do?

4 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

Hi everyone, I need your help here!

So a week after I got married, I had most of my AOS completed, however I realised that the hospital in my home country that done my medical couriered off my results to the embassy without giving me a copy of the DS3025 vaccination report. I called and emailed them and eventually they replied that they "don't have a scanned copy" of it and that I'd have to have another medical report done by the doctor. 

Feeling VERY frustrated as this was my second medical done by them, and funnily enough they have my first medicals vaccination report but not the second one. So now, I have no idea what to do. Do I have to get another exam in the States, and do I have to submit the AOS with my vaccination report?

I know it's a shot in the dark, but I emailed them back if they could get the doctor to write up a report with my scanned vaccination reports I used for my medical last November. Just left feeling very stressed and unsure what to do here at this point.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, Ní hUisce said:

Hi everyone, I need your help here!

So a week after I got married, I had most of my AOS completed, however I realised that the hospital in my home country that done my medical couriered off my results to the embassy without giving me a copy of the DS3025 vaccination report. I called and emailed them and eventually they replied that they "don't have a scanned copy" of it and that I'd have to have another medical report done by the doctor. 

Feeling VERY frustrated as this was my second medical done by them, and funnily enough they have my first medicals vaccination report but not the second one. So now, I have no idea what to do. Do I have to get another exam in the States, and do I have to submit the AOS with my vaccination report?

I know it's a shot in the dark, but I emailed them back if they could get the doctor to write up a report with my scanned vaccination reports I used for my medical last November. Just left feeling very stressed and unsure what to do here at this point.

You don't need it.  The one included in the medical report is the one they need and will be the one they will review 

Edited by payxibka

YMMV

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline
1 minute ago, payxibka said:

You don't need it.  The one included in the medical report is the one they need and will be the one they will review 

Thanks for your reply. Just to clarify, so CBP presumably will have forwarded my packet including the medical from the port of entry to USCIS and I don't need to send in the DS3025 with my AOS? I'm just being very careful so I don't get an RFE.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Ní hUisce said:

Thanks for your reply. Just to clarify, so CBP presumably will have forwarded my packet including the medical from the port of entry to USCIS and I don't need to send in the DS3025 with my AOS? I'm just being very careful so I don't get an RFE.

Not presumably but actually.   Correct, you do not need to include it though it seems many people do. 

YMMV

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.