10 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hi Friends! Please, if anyone can help me and my fiance to fill I-134 form. Thank you so much I would really appreciate it.

For ''in care of name'' who should be named in it Supporter ( petitioner) or supported ( immigrant )

téléchargement (1).png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
8 minutes ago, Hichambiza said:

Hi Friends! Please, if anyone can help me and my fiance to fill I-134 form. Thank you so much I would really appreciate it.

For ''in care of name'' who should be named in it Supporter ( petitioner) or supported ( immigrant )

téléchargement (1).png

The person who lives at the address 

YMMV

Timeline
2 minutes ago, payxibka said:

The person who lives at the address 

thanks for your reponse but I want know if my fiance or me ( beneficiary )

Timeline
1 minute ago, Hichambiza said:

thanks for your reponse but I want know if my fiance or me ( beneficiary )

Does the beneficiary live there yet?

YMMV

Timeline
30 minutes ago, payxibka said:

Does the beneficiary live there yet?

No, I need to file Form I-134 affidavit of support to complete my process for the interview

Timeline
Just now, Hichambiza said:

No, I need to file Form I-134 affidavit of support to complete my process for the interview

Then you don't live there yet, so putting your name on the line is not correct.   You would put the sponsors name

YMMV

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Why are you doing this form ????

this part is for the address of the USC 

you post u are the beneficary and you do not fill out the I 134   (thanks for your reponse but I want know if my fiance or me ( beneficiary )

your USC fiancee fills this out for you to take to interview

you would have no knowledge yet of our IRS and tax transcripts needed to support this form

Filed: Country: Vietnam (no flag)
Timeline
3 hours ago, Hichambiza said:

téléchargement (1).png

The name of the person who would be accepting mail for the sponsor at that mailing address.

For example, I am the sponsor.  I want mail about the I-134 to be sent to my sister's house which will be my mailing address.  I would put my sister's name as the "In Care of Name."

If the sponsor is receiving mail at his/her place, then you can put the sponsor's name there.  

3 hours ago, Hichambiza said:

No, the petitioner is the one who needs to complete this form.  Not the beneficiary.

Timeline
1 hour ago, Jorgedig said:

No, the petitioner is the one who needs to complete this form.  Not the beneficiary.

Yes Yes I got you, Thanks I appreciate your help a lot 

1 hour ago, Jorgedig said:

Thanks I appreciate your help a lot 

1 hour ago, aaron2020 said:

The name of the person who would be accepting mail for the sponsor at that mailing address.

For example, I am the sponsor.  I want mail about the I-134 to be sent to my sister's house which will be my mailing address.  I would put my sister's name as the "In Care of Name."

If the sponsor is receiving mail at his/her place, then you can put the sponsor's name there.  

I got you, Thanks I appreciate your help a lot 🙏🙏

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.