Nature Boy 2.0

Daily update on Biden tanking america

2,965 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
12 minutes ago, Dashinka said:

The woke transformation of the military weakens the armed forces and the nation

In 2004, I felt compelled to join the Army and help make a difference in my country. After the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks, I watched people I knew, my age and younger, leave to join the military. Every time I watched someone leave, I felt a passion growing inside of me to do the same.

At first, I was nervous. The US military had been in Iraq since 2003 and there had been non-stop combat coverage on the news for a year already. It was inspiring and frightening at the same time. Deep down though, I knew what I needed to do. So in February 2004, I packed my bags and headed to Fort Sill, Oklahoma, for basic training.

I served in the Army for eight years as a 13F (Forward Observer). It was one of the best jobs I've ever had and I'm proud to have served when I did. The military was still tough. We were in two wars and constantly in need of more recruits. Over time, I went from being a private who needed all the help in the world to becoming a staff sergeant responsible for training new soldiers to serve in Iraq and Afghanistan.

All these years later, it's disappointing and disgusting to see the turn our military has taken. Each branch seems to be in a new war: who can out-woke the other by posting "inspirational" heartfelt recruitment videos pushing an LGBT agenda within the ranks. Meanwhile, Russia is posting recruitment videos meant to instill confidence and inspiration in their military forces—a huge contrast and dangerous considering the times we live in.

https://thepostmillennial.com/woke-transformation-military-weakens-armed-forces-nation

Defund the military.

If at first you don't succeed, then sky diving is not for you.

Someone stole my dictionary. Now I am at a loss for words.

If Apple made a car, would it have windows?

Ban shredded cheese. Make America Grate Again .

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day.  Deport him and you never have to feed him again.

I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.

I went bald but I kept my comb.  I just couldn't part with it.

My name is not Richard Edward but my friends still call me DickEd

If your pet has a bladder infection, urine trouble.

"Watch out where the huskies go, and don't you eat that yellow snow."

I fired myself from cleaning the house. I didn't like my attitude and I got caught drinking on the job.

My kid has A.D.D... and a couple of F's

Carrots improve your vision.  Alcohol doubles it.

A dung beetle walks into a bar and asks " Is this stool taken?"

Breaking news.  They're not making yardsticks any longer.

Hemorrhoids?  Shouldn't they be called Assteroids?

If life gives you melons, you might be dyslexic.

If you suck at playing the trumpet, that may be why.

Dogs can't take MRI's but Cat scan.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 hour ago, Dashinka said:

The woke transformation of the military weakens the armed forces and the nation

In 2004, I felt compelled to join the Army and help make a difference in my country. After the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks, I watched people I knew, my age and younger, leave to join the military. Every time I watched someone leave, I felt a passion growing inside of me to do the same.

At first, I was nervous. The US military had been in Iraq since 2003 and there had been non-stop combat coverage on the news for a year already. It was inspiring and frightening at the same time. Deep down though, I knew what I needed to do. So in February 2004, I packed my bags and headed to Fort Sill, Oklahoma, for basic training.

I served in the Army for eight years as a 13F (Forward Observer). It was one of the best jobs I've ever had and I'm proud to have served when I did. The military was still tough. We were in two wars and constantly in need of more recruits. Over time, I went from being a private who needed all the help in the world to becoming a staff sergeant responsible for training new soldiers to serve in Iraq and Afghanistan.

All these years later, it's disappointing and disgusting to see the turn our military has taken. Each branch seems to be in a new war: who can out-woke the other by posting "inspirational" heartfelt recruitment videos pushing an LGBT agenda within the ranks. Meanwhile, Russia is posting recruitment videos meant to instill confidence and inspiration in their military forces—a huge contrast and dangerous considering the times we live in.

https://thepostmillennial.com/woke-transformation-military-weakens-armed-forces-nation

GOP Tries to Drag the Military into the Culture War
The harm of having Republicans—including Trump—claim the armed forces are ‘woke’ and ‘weak.

https://thebulwark.com/gop-tries-to-drag-the-military-into-the-culture-war/

Timeline
Just now, CanAm1980 said:

GOP Tries to Drag the Military into the Culture War
The harm of having Republicans—including Trump—claim the armed forces are ‘woke’ and ‘weak.

https://thebulwark.com/gop-tries-to-drag-the-military-into-the-culture-war/

Is the GOP requiring CRT teaching in the military?   If we believe Milley, and CRT is being studied along with things like Marxism, Communism, etc., for their academic benefit, that would seem to indicate he thinks CRT is detrimental and needs to be understood, but of course it did seem like he was believing the new Leftist narrative around CRT.

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

Timeline
33 minutes ago, Dashinka said:

Is the GOP requiring CRT teaching in the military?   If we believe Milley, and CRT is being studied along with things like Marxism, Communism, etc., for their academic benefit, that would seem to indicate he thinks CRT is detrimental and needs to be understood, but of course it did seem like he was believing the new Leftist narrative around CRT.

What's your argument against critical race theory?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Statement

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline
35 minutes ago, CanAm1980 said:

What's your argument against critical race theory?

Teaching people/children to judge others and themselves solely due to one's/their skin color is inherently racist.  What happens when children of mixed race couples come home and start treating the white parent as an oppressor and the black parent as a victim of oppression.  Teaching racism to kids is simply wrong, and when I hear this argument that CRT only teaches the real racist history of the US, it smacks of political narrative.  Since CRT is rooted in the Left from a political perspective, it makes me wonder what these political "progressives" are thinking.  In the end, it are the parents of these children that are speaking out, and hopefully they will be heard.  If we want to get rid of racism, maybe it is better to not actually teach racism.

Edited by Dashinka

Timeline
2 hours ago, Dashinka said:

Teaching people/children to judge others and themselves solely due to one's/their skin color is inherently racist.  What happens when children of mixed race couples come home and start treating the white parent as an oppressor and the black parent as a victim of oppression.  Teaching racism to kids is simply wrong, and when I hear this argument that CRT only teaches the real racist history of the US, it smacks of political narrative.  Since CRT is rooted in the Left from a political perspective, it makes me wonder what these political "progressives" are thinking.  In the end, it are the parents of these children that are speaking out, and hopefully they will be heard.  If we want to get rid of racism, maybe it is better to not actually teach racism.

You have not demonstrated a real understanding of what CRT is, or is not. What you are saying does closely hewe to the line put out by the reactionary chattering classes .

Timeline
32 minutes ago, CanAm1980 said:

You have not demonstrated a real understanding of what CRT is, or is not. What you are saying does closely hewe to the line put out by the reactionary chattering classes .

Yep, Leftist talking points.  If CRT is so nuanced that only some people can understand it, they are doing a real bad job of selling it according to a lot of parents from multiple political leanings.  I guess that is why the Left is trying to reshape the narrative and change the name.

It was also interesting where some schools were telling their children to not show their parents the new curriculum.  I know, CRT is only meant to teach critical thinking skills?  Schools have abandoned this a long time ago when the goals/measures of teaching students became targets for achievement (reference Goodhart’s Law).

It is nice to see you are perpetuating the separation of the classes the Dems love to push, I expect you also are in favor of using the twisted works of Howard Zinn.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline
18 minutes ago, Dashinka said:

Yes, you are not a social scientist, etc., but yet you come on and say all those parents that have children do not want racism being taught to them are wrong or misguided, or ignorant, or under some spell of all the white supremacists that magically appeared in the last few years.  You can put lipstick on a pig, but it is still a pig, and some crackpot professor from an upper middle class family (I thought the US was completely racist), comes up with a theory and what does he do, he starts selling it like all the other race hustlers out there.  No one pushing CRT, or the 1619 project stuff or BLM is interested in fixing anything, they just want to make money off of it, or gain some level of power.  

I think I will be dead before Historians have been able to fully sought this out, it is certainly an interesting time.

Of course there are similarities in history.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline

Why does everyone want to try and put America in a bad light because of slavery over 100 years ago?  Who brought said slavery to America?  Anyone ever heard of England?  And what about the slavery that is still going on today? Why is THAT not the focus of anyone's thinking?

Timeline
10 minutes ago, LIBrty4all said:

Why does everyone want to try and put America in a bad light because of slavery over 100 years ago?  Who brought said slavery to America?  Anyone ever heard of England?  And what about the slavery that is still going on today? Why is THAT not the focus of anyone's thinking?

You make it sound like a party foul.