melovescookie

Recent CFO application

5 posts in this topic

Hi, Anyone had applied for the CFO sticker recently? recently meaning during this pandemic when they started having the sticker online? May I know how long it took you to get one from your submission of documents?

1 hour ago, melovescookie said:

Hi, Anyone had applied for the CFO sticker recently? recently meaning during this pandemic when they started having the sticker online? May I know how long it took you to get one from your submission of documents?

We received ours in February.  They will tell you that they need a week once they have all of the documents to email you the temporary certificate.  Our situation was slightly different as we had a stolen passport and visa involved, so once we got the replacement passport/visa and sent that copy to them, we had our certificate within 15 minutes.  However, they had plenty of time to prepare the certificate and review the documents.

If you need it super urgently, including a copy of your plane ticket and tell them you need it in a day or two and they may comply but normal time is one week.

The United States is now a country obsessed with the worship of its own ignorance.  Americans are proud of not knowing things.  They have reached a point where ignorance, is an actual virtue.  To reject the advice of experts is to assert autonomy, a way for Americans to insulate their increasingly fragile egos from ever being told they're wrong about anything.  It is a new Declaration of Independence: no longer do we hold these truths to be self-evident, we hold all truths to be self-evident, even the ones that arent true.  All things are knowable and every opinion on any subject is as good as any other.  The fundamental knowledge of the average American is now so low that it has crashed through the floor of "uninformed", passed "misinformed", on the way down, and now plummeting to "aggressively wrong."

5 hours ago, flicks1998 said:

We received ours in February.  They will tell you that they need a week once they have all of the documents to email you the temporary certificate.  Our situation was slightly different as we had a stolen passport and visa involved, so once we got the replacement passport/visa and sent that copy to them, we had our certificate within 15 minutes.  However, they had plenty of time to prepare the certificate and review the documents.

If you need it super urgently, including a copy of your plane ticket and tell them you need it in a day or two and they may comply but normal time is one week.

Thank you for getting back to me... I have been trying to upload my documents since wednesday but I keep getting an error... I tried yesterday too. Did you encounter any problems while doing it online and how did you manage to get thru it? My flight is next week and sooo Im very anxious at this point and I have been trying to send my docs but im not getting any luck!

9 minutes ago, melovescookie said:

Thank you for getting back to me... I have been trying to upload my documents since wednesday but I keep getting an error... I tried yesterday too. Did you encounter any problems while doing it online and how did you manage to get thru it? My flight is next week and sooo Im very anxious at this point and I have been trying to send my docs but im not getting any luck!

Yes we uploaded them and then sent them to the person who did the "seminar."  Keep trying the system though as eventually it will work.

The United States is now a country obsessed with the worship of its own ignorance.  Americans are proud of not knowing things.  They have reached a point where ignorance, is an actual virtue.  To reject the advice of experts is to assert autonomy, a way for Americans to insulate their increasingly fragile egos from ever being told they're wrong about anything.  It is a new Declaration of Independence: no longer do we hold these truths to be self-evident, we hold all truths to be self-evident, even the ones that arent true.  All things are knowable and every opinion on any subject is as good as any other.  The fundamental knowledge of the average American is now so low that it has crashed through the floor of "uninformed", passed "misinformed", on the way down, and now plummeting to "aggressively wrong."

On 4/9/2021 at 1:53 AM, flicks1998 said:

Yes we uploaded them and then sent them to the person who did the "seminar."  Keep trying the system though as eventually it will work.

I finally figured what I needed to do... I have to reregister again. Unfortunately it only allowed me to do that when I use a different laptop. Which I wish I shouldve tried earlier so I would have enough time. I did follow your advise to inform them to call me asap as my flight is on thursday... crossing my fingers that they would respond asap... 😕

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.