Soccer.Player

N400 interview decision pending tracker

408 posts in this topic

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Turkey
Timeline
On 10/2/2022 at 5:05 PM, Keiko2325 said:

Atlanta 

my wife passed the test and IO said two weeks wait letter for oath ceremony but still no update

• 3 weeks later...

Applied under 3 year rule ; LOS ANGELES , CA 

Interview : October 12

Decision cannot be made

Officer said she wanted to get ORIGINAL/HARD COPIES of our bills as i brought just print outs as i signed up for PAPERLESS billing for 100% of our bills :( Even IRS transcripts were not accepted even though i printed them from the website and she said those can be tampered (Why will i do that :( ) Officer was really mean to me the whole time. My husbands DMV license is under my mothers in laws address as well and that didnt sit well with her too :( Everything else i was able to answer. Praying to hear back and get a favorable response. Since holiday is fast approaching, would be nice to not have to worry about his so you can enjoy the festivities. No RFE either. 

11 minutes ago, Annebraeen said:

Applied under 3 year rule ; LOS ANGELES , CA 

Interview : October 12

Decision cannot be made

Officer said she wanted to get ORIGINAL/HARD COPIES of our bills as i brought just print outs as i signed up for PAPERLESS billing for 100% of our bills :( Even IRS transcripts were not accepted even though i printed them from the website and she said those can be tampered (Why will i do that :( ) Officer was really mean to me the whole time. My husbands DMV license is under my mothers in laws address as well and that didnt sit well with her too :( Everything else i was able to answer. Praying to hear back and get a favorable response. Since holiday is fast approaching, would be nice to not have to worry about his so you can enjoy the festivities. No RFE either. 

It seems like she suspected you guys weren't living together. Why wouldn't your husband change his address to show the actual address he lives at? Do you guys not live together?

If I was you I'd sent him tomorrow to change the driver's license. Also I'd ask him to write a quick explanation why he didn't update address on his license in timely manner. I'd also call bank to request hard copies for the past 3 years. Same with IRS and utility bills companies. At least you could present those.

Unfortunately, it's USCIS job to doubt every marriage. You have to have a solid proof to get immigration benefit.

Edited by OldUser

38 minutes ago, OldUser said:

It seems like she suspected you guys weren't living together. Why wouldn't your husband change his address to show the actual address he lives at? Do you guys not live together?

If I was you I'd sent him tomorrow to change the driver's license. Also I'd ask him to write a quick explanation why he didn't update address on his license in timely manner. I'd also call bank to request hard copies for the past 3 years. Same with IRS and utility bills companies. At least you could present those.

Unfortunately, it's USCIS job to doubt every marriage. You have to have a solid proof to get immigration benefit.

Seems like it. The time his DMV license was due for renewal was in the middle of our move to our new place. We were really considering just renting out for a year and eventually get our own and thought putting it under his moms address makes more sense. We changed the DMV license address as soon as i finished my interview. Called our lawyer as well and he was surprised that was an issue and even said his own DMV license is still addressed to his moms house and he hasnt lived with her for more than 25 years. To be honest, i didnt really think it would be a big deal as my ROC was approved with no issues. My fault i know. Never shouldve assumed.  :( Had to learn the hard way. Requested IRS hard copies too. Most utility bills cannot go over a certain number of months. Im gathering as much document as i can now and switched all our bills to paper to be sure (just incase i get an RFE). 

Edited by Annebraeen

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Belgium
Timeline

So my case finally got approved after contacting my Senator and the status changed to "Oath ceremony will be scheduled" but that was back in September. Just seems like it's stuck again, how long did you guys have to wait to get a date after the "ceremony will be scheduled" status?

N-400 Application for Naturalization

Day    00 - 08/31/20 - Submitted online N-400 application. ROC still pending. Requested combo interview.

Day    01 - 09/01/20 - NOA received online. Status says biometrics appt letter will be sent. (PD 08/31/20)

Day  141 - 01/20/21 - Biometrics reuse letter

Day  233 - 04/22/21 - ROC approved, no news on N-400

Day  288 - 06/18/21 - Interview scheduled

Day  332 - 07/30/21 - Successful interview. No decision yet.

Day 758  - 09/28/22 - Oath ceremony will be scheduled

Day 870 - 01/18/23 - Oath ceremony complete

• 3 months later...
Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Adding my case to this tracker. 

N-400 - 3 year rule, I-751 approved 1 week prior the N-400 interview, Minneapolis FO. 

2/24/23 - Interview completed, passed but decision could not be made due to A-file "in transit". No timeline provided. No requests or indications for any additional evidence needed at interview. Status says "Interview Scheduled"

N400

8/27/2022 - Submitted N-400 Online

8/27/2022 - Receipt notice mailed, biometrics reused, case actively being reviewed (~ 10 months)

1/20/2023 - Interview was scheduled (2/24)

2/23/2023 - Interview completed & passed but decision cannot be made. 

3/16/2023 - We recommended that your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization, be approved. Your case was submitted for quality review.

3/16/2023 - Oath Ceremony will be Scheduled 

3/20/2023 - Oath Ceremony Notice Was Mailed

4/11/2023 - Oath complete, naturalization certificate issued. 

ROC, joint filing 

8/5/2021 - Package delivered to Phoenix lockbox, signed by LOPEZ

8/7/2021 - Credit card charged for $680

8/7/2021 - Text message received with case # (LIN / Nebraska)

8/14/2021 - Extension letter received 

9/15/2021 - Biometrics waiver received 

11/4/2021 - 24 month extension letter received 

2/16/2023 - New Card is Being Produced

2/20/2023 - Approval letter received

2/24/2023 - Card was delivered

AOS, concurrent filing I-130 I-131 I-485 I-765. Same-sex marriage
11/23/18 - Package delivered to Chicago lockbox.
11/30/18 - Checks cashed.
12/14/18 - I-693 courtesy letter received in mail
12/28/18 - Biometrics completed.
2/11/19 - Ready to be scheduled for an interview
3/28/19 - Paper notice approval for I-765 and I-131
4/9/19, 4/16, 4/18 - I-765 card production ordered. I-131 - "Case Received".
4/23/19 - I-765 Card was mailed to me. I-131 - "Case Received".
4/25/19 - Combo card received. I-131 - "Case Received"

9/9/19 - Interview was scheduled 

9/14/19 - Interview notice received - Interview on 10/24 at Minneapolis FO 

10/24/19 - Interview complete. Case under review. 

10/25/19 - I-485 card being produced & then approved. I-130 approved. 

10/30/19 - Card received. 

I'll add myself to this. I-751 has been pending since 9/14/2021, with fingerprints applied on 10/28/2021. No updates on that since, LIN processing center. 

For my N400:

- Filed: 9/13/2022, received biometric reuse notice that same day. 

- Interview notice: 12/23/2022

- Interview: 2/8/2023

No decision could be made because A-file was not transferred over. It's been 30 days, and no movement yet on my I-751 either. 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
On 3/10/2023 at 7:58 AM, Vpanda85 said:

Adding my case to this tracker. 

N-400 - 3 year rule, I-751 approved 1 week prior the N-400 interview, Minneapolis FO. 

2/24/23 - Interview completed, passed but decision could not be made due to A-file "in transit". No timeline provided. No requests or indications for any additional evidence needed at interview. Status says "Interview Scheduled"

Update:

3/16/23 - We recommended that your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization, be approved. Your case was submitted for quality review.

3/16/23 - Oath Ceremony Will Be Scheduled

N400

8/27/2022 - Submitted N-400 Online

8/27/2022 - Receipt notice mailed, biometrics reused, case actively being reviewed (~ 10 months)

1/20/2023 - Interview was scheduled (2/24)

2/23/2023 - Interview completed & passed but decision cannot be made. 

3/16/2023 - We recommended that your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization, be approved. Your case was submitted for quality review.

3/16/2023 - Oath Ceremony will be Scheduled 

3/20/2023 - Oath Ceremony Notice Was Mailed

4/11/2023 - Oath complete, naturalization certificate issued. 

ROC, joint filing 

8/5/2021 - Package delivered to Phoenix lockbox, signed by LOPEZ

8/7/2021 - Credit card charged for $680

8/7/2021 - Text message received with case # (LIN / Nebraska)

8/14/2021 - Extension letter received 

9/15/2021 - Biometrics waiver received 

11/4/2021 - 24 month extension letter received 

2/16/2023 - New Card is Being Produced

2/20/2023 - Approval letter received

2/24/2023 - Card was delivered

AOS, concurrent filing I-130 I-131 I-485 I-765. Same-sex marriage
11/23/18 - Package delivered to Chicago lockbox.
11/30/18 - Checks cashed.
12/14/18 - I-693 courtesy letter received in mail
12/28/18 - Biometrics completed.
2/11/19 - Ready to be scheduled for an interview
3/28/19 - Paper notice approval for I-765 and I-131
4/9/19, 4/16, 4/18 - I-765 card production ordered. I-131 - "Case Received".
4/23/19 - I-765 Card was mailed to me. I-131 - "Case Received".
4/25/19 - Combo card received. I-131 - "Case Received"

9/9/19 - Interview was scheduled 

9/14/19 - Interview notice received - Interview on 10/24 at Minneapolis FO 

10/24/19 - Interview complete. Case under review. 

10/25/19 - I-485 card being produced & then approved. I-130 approved. 

10/30/19 - Card received. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
On 11/17/2022 at 4:54 PM, Annebraeen said:

Seems like it. The time his DMV license was due for renewal was in the middle of our move to our new place. We were really considering just renting out for a year and eventually get our own and thought putting it under his moms address makes more sense. We changed the DMV license address as soon as i finished my interview. Called our lawyer as well and he was surprised that was an issue and even said his own DMV license is still addressed to his moms house and he hasnt lived with her for more than 25 years. To be honest, i didnt really think it would be a big deal as my ROC was approved with no issues. My fault i know. Never shouldve assumed.  :( Had to learn the hard way. Requested IRS hard copies too. Most utility bills cannot go over a certain number of months. Im gathering as much document as i can now and switched all our bills to paper to be sure (just incase i get an RFE). 

Did you file form AR-11 when you did move?  This one might have been a flag, too. 

The CO sounds like there was a bee in their old bonnet that day!

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 FAQ

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 Visa spreadsheet: follow directions at top of page for data to be added

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 3/10/2023 at 6:37 PM, phillyfiler13 said:

I'll add myself to this. I-751 has been pending since 9/14/2021, with fingerprints applied on 10/28/2021. No updates on that since, LIN processing center. 

For my N400:

- Filed: 9/13/2022, received biometric reuse notice that same day. 

- Interview notice: 12/23/2022

- Interview: 2/8/2023

No decision could be made because A-file was not transferred over. It's been 30 days, and no movement yet on my I-751 either. 

Hello, 

Do you have an update on your I-751 n n400?. I had my interview today in Philly and since my ROC is pending, they could not make any decisions so I have to wait. 

4 hours ago, Mira T said:

Hello, 

Do you have an update on your I-751 n n400?. I had my interview today in Philly and since my ROC is pending, they could not make any decisions so I have to wait. 

Hi,

yes, my I-751 was approved by the Nebraska service center on 3/22.

My N400 was then approved on 3/24; my oath is next week.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
33 minutes ago, phillyfiler13 said:

Hi,

yes, my I-751 was approved by the Nebraska service center on 3/22.

My N400 was then approved on 3/24; my oath is next week.

Congratulations. 🎉🎈🎊

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.