Gloria asamoah

NEED URGENT ADVICE

23 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ghana
Timeline
13 hours ago, Ife2020 said:

Yu should burn some candles and call upon your angels and ancestors to help yu with this case, Sis!

But why such an answer that even make me more afraid what you are just saying! 

Timeline
10 hours ago, bsd058 said:

Sorry to hear you're going through this. They are trained to be cynical and suspicious. It keeps fraudsters on their toes, but still seems very rude. I mean, you've been here for at least 5 years. Abusive people aren't always abusive 24/7 like in the movies. So I get why you are stressed about an inquiry like that. But, in any case, the only thing you can do now is wait. What will be will be. And, tbh, you're already here. I doubt they'll think you used your husband to merely get a green card (and by extension, to naturalize). They usually catch something like that in the immigration interview (for the green card). Let us know what happens. Rooting for you.

Awww thank you 🙏 soo much for your empathy and support will surely update if anything comes up yeah I hope all goes well just really nervous and had to go about my daily life but I pray everything becomes fine :(😥

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Myanmar
Timeline

Wow you are getting quite the mix of upbeat and depressing answers.  

Mine is an optimistic one.  If your marriage was bonafide, and you said so in the interview, then I think you will be approved.  

With the pandemic, it is taking longer to schedule oath ceremonies, so don’t panic if it takes months before you get a notice.  

Do set up Usps informed delivery and electronic notifications.  

There is nothing you can do now.  If you reach 120 days with no decision then you can make an inquiry.  

Timeline
1 hour ago, Mike E said:

Wow you are getting quite the mix of upbeat and depressing answers.  

Mine is an optimistic one.  If your marriage was bonafide, and you said so in the interview, then I think you will be approved.  

With the pandemic, it is taking longer to schedule oath ceremonies, so don’t panic if it takes months before you get a notice.  

Do set up Usps informed delivery and electronic notifications.  

There is nothing you can do now.  If you reach 120 days with no decision then you can make an inquiry.  

Thank you very much did your advice I appreciate 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
10 hours ago, Gloria asamoah said:

But why such an answer that even make me more afraid what you are just saying! 

It’s a manifesting ritual. Idk what your faith is, but if you’re Christian then call on Saint Expedite and light an Expeditus candle for him while saying his prayer. He will handle this for yu. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Armenia
Timeline
On 4/1/2021 at 7:58 PM, Gloria asamoah said:

I’m soo stressed and depressed right now I went for my interview for my N400 I’m already a 10 year green card holder I have no criminal records or any thing I’m divorced to my spouse and had all the necessary documents I passed all the texts and then he started grilling me about my ex and why he will help me if he was abusive cos he was that’s what led us to break up the officer wouldn’t understand why when I came to the country I was a house wife and depended on my ex for 4 years he then said my case is too big but made me sign my name change I needed and all the other forms I had to sign then told me he can’t make a decision and gave me decision cannot be made at this point I don’t know what to do I’m soo worried 😟 and also I forgot certain dates from the past he was asking me 

@Gloria asamoah - What has helped me in some of the dark /depressing moments that enveloped me is to think of this entire process as a Marathon and we are at the very near end. Only a few more steps to go.... Yes it IS tiring, stressful, worrisome, lonely, depressing and feels like the weigh of the world is us but just hang in there for a few more steps...... Sometimes, if something is not completely clear for the Officer, they usually seek a second opinion of a supervisor before making a final decision. There are several threads in the forum that started with "A Decision Cannot be Made..." to "Oath Ceremony Scheduled".  

I read somewhere (not able to recall) - Don't be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart:star:

You have lots of VJ Marathoners here who wish you nothing but success!!!

Timeline
2 hours ago, DallasDreamy said:

@Gloria asamoah - What has helped me in some of the dark /depressing moments that enveloped me is to think of this entire process as a Marathon and we are at the very near end. Only a few more steps to go.... Yes it IS tiring, stressful, worrisome, lonely, depressing and feels like the weigh of the world is us but just hang in there for a few more steps...... Sometimes, if something is not completely clear for the Officer, they usually seek a second opinion of a supervisor before making a final decision. There are several threads in the forum that started with "A Decision Cannot be Made..." to "Oath Ceremony Scheduled".  

I read somewhere (not able to recall) - Don't be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart:star:

You have lots of VJ Marathoners here who wish you nothing but success!!!

Thank you 🙏 soo much for soo much encouragement it really helps a lot! 

2 hours ago, Ife2020 said:

It’s a manifesting ritual. Idk what your faith is, but if you’re Christian then call on Saint Expedite and light an Expeditus candle for him while saying his prayer. He will handle this for yu. 

Thank you 🙏 a lot 

• 1 month later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.