J&D1008

APRIL 2021 I-129F K-1 FILERS

2,043 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
10 hours ago, DSBeijing said:

Same, i find it so frustrating that both parties (Democrats and Republicans) talk "we want legal immigration", when reality is anything but this. USCIS is utterly broken, 0 transparency, 0 accountability, no place to complain. To add insult to injury, Democrats are supposedly party that likes immigration, and since they took over it has been one disappointment after another. How us it possible that under Trump wait was around 6-7 Months and we are looking at 13+ Months with probably even more.

Every day that passes I feel more and more frustrated, because I have a feeling that there is 0 improvment to processing.

True, I cannot wrap my mind around the fact we are waiting longer than 2020 K1 cases, when the pandemic was at its worst. 

Plus, I think the dems use the immigration cause as an election platform and no true intentions of acting on it. 

Timeline
2 hours ago, E & E said:

I feel for all these March and May filers :( is ridiculous they  are processing way more june filers than earlier ones. 

393 Days here… seems there’s no end to this. 

Super annoying they can manage to do 40 June cases a day when they should be using those precious resources to finish April and start May (Unintentional rhyme) 

17 hours ago, Merica-n said:

It’s true it’s broken, but really there is nothing we can do about it.  We are delayed, but eventually we will have our day and our visas will be approved and we will live with the love of our lives.  

Be patient 

Debating to withdraw and just go with marriage visa 😭😢🥺 not sure what’s the best now that we April filers are so close

also there’s absolutely ZERO updates from my group yesterday and today as well…

Edited by E & E

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Estonia
Timeline

Day 397, just got RFE, not sure if I’m more upset or relieved that actually something is happening.

Terrible timing as tomorrow im leaving the country to visit my fiancé and now somehow I have to keep an eye out for the RFE Letter while gone. 

9 minutes ago, Mari_Justin said:

Day 397, just got RFE, not sure if I’m more upset or relieved that actually something is happening.

Terrible timing as tomorrow im leaving the country to visit my fiancé and now somehow I have to keep an eye out for the RFE Letter while gone. 

Yeah unsure whether to be excited to get any updates at this point. Day 399 here...

Timeline
1 hour ago, Xiaova said:

Here are the mid day updates:

71500: 1 Denial (0 new / 1 in progress)
72000: 4 Approvals (4 new / 0 in progress)
72500: 2 Approvals (1 new / 1 in progress)
73000: 3 Approvals, 1 RFES (4 new / 0 in progress)
73500: 3 Approvals (3 new / 0 in progress)
74000: 2 Approvals, 2 RFESs (4 new / 0 in progress)
74500: 1 Approval, 1 RFES (2 new / 0 in progress)
75000: 1 Withdrawal (1 new / 0 in progress)
77500: 11 Approvals, 3 RFESs (13 new / 1 in progress)
78000: 6 Approvals, 1 RFES (7 new / 0 in progress)
78500: 2 Approvals (2 new / 0 in progress)
05/17/22: 44 Total Updates: 34 Approvals, 1 Denial, 8 RFESs, and 1 Withdrawal

Not seeing much activity on March or June so this seems to be their typical slow day. At least a lot of untouched cases were processed.

I’ve noticed usually not much changes between midday and the end of the day. So what are the doing for the entire rest of the day????

11 minutes ago, Charlotte070 said:

I’ve noticed usually not much changes between midday and the end of the day. So what are the doing for the entire rest of the day????

Yeah it's really weird. I noticed most approvals come in 10am to 2/3pm PST. After that, it's mostly just RFESs or Denials. Maybe the later half of the day they are just inputting data into the system and starting on the cases for the next day.

My last three weeks has been: get hopeful in the mornings then deflated past 3pm PST.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline
3 hours ago, E & E said:

Debating to withdraw and just go with marriage visa 😭😢🥺 not sure what’s the best now that we April filers are so close

also there’s absolutely ZERO updates from my group yesterday and today as well…

Is going with marriage visa faster??

Can I know why you’re considering marriage visa if you don’t mind?

Im on the same page. I’m also an April filer.

My group also only approves 1 case a day if not none:(

Does anyone know the fastest way to be able to work in the states for k-1 filers??

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.