J&D1008

APRIL 2021 I-129F K-1 FILERS

2,043 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
9 hours ago, Mari_Justin said:

Ótimo começo esta manhã, já estou mostrando cerca de 30 aprovações. Minha varredura só vai para o grupo 7500, então pode haver mais. Não faço ideia se são RFEs anteriores ou não, mas é ótimo ver a quantidade de atividade tão cedo

I hope they start soon at 76 thousand I'm from April 19th and I didn't see any approval 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
15 minutes ago, Isabelle&Edward said:

I hope they start soon at 76 thousand I'm from April 19th and I didn't see any approval 

9 Approvals in the 76000 range. Check the update posted right before you.

5 hours ago, Xiaova said:

Here are the end of day updates. Most that came in later in the day were RFEs.

69000: 4 Approvals (4 new / 0 in progress)

69500: 1 RFE (0 new / 1 in progress)

70000: 1 Approval (0 new / 1 in progress)

71000: 2 Approvals (1 new / 1 in progress)

71500: 6 Approvals, 3 RFEs (7 new / 2 in progress)

72000: 10 Approvals, 3 RFEs (13new / 0 in progress)

72500: 2 Approvals, 6 RFEs, 1 Other (8 new / 1 in progress)

73000: 4 Approvals, 4 RFEs (7 new / 1 in progress)

73500: 3 Approvals (3 new / 0 in progress)

74000: 2 Approvals (2 new / 0 in progress)

76000: 1 Approval (1 new / 0 in progress)

76500: 8 Approvals (7 new / 1 in progress)

04/25/22: 61 Total Updates: 43 Approvals, 17 RFEs, and 1 Other

Total new cases processed: 51

Total in progress cases processed: 10

Total cases with March (17) + April (61) = 78

How many cases are left for the month of April? 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
1 hour ago, DanElst said:

How many cases are left for the month of April? 

You can view this sheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/0/d/1USXTWEww37JnWiCxW6ftP1UZjE6fKU2gn2Mk4OSVGLw/htmlview

which shows total outstanding for April 2,497 cases left

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kosova
Timeline

Hey guys, need your input, during the Covid year 2020, I lived with my fiancé,  so the whole year It was Covid she worked in her country i did not, 2021 I got back to the us in April, and applied for K1 visa, and May I got a job,  from May to December my IRS income shows income to be $25,760( year 2021), we have a boy, so a household of 3, the boy is a US citizen... also after application I started a new JOB in October of last year that I make around 50k annual.....  my W2 for last year 2021 is going to show   only 25,760  do I Need a sponsor or am I Good. I own my house,  I have no debt of any  kind. 

2 hours ago, TxDallas said:

Hey guys, need your input, during the Covid year 2020, I lived with my fiancé,  so the whole year It was Covid she worked in her country i did not, 2021 I got back to the us in April, and applied for K1 visa, and May I got a job,  from May to December my IRS income shows income to be $25,760( year 2021), we have a boy, so a household of 3, the boy is a US citizen... also after application I started a new JOB in October of last year that I make around 50k annual.....  my W2 for last year 2021 is going to show   only 25,760  do I Need a sponsor or am I Good. I own my house,  I have no debt of any  kind. 

I don't think you would need a sponsor. The poverty guideline for a three person household is $23,030. Fiance visa tend to require less bur either way you earned above that.  you can also include a copy of the hiring letter from work stating the pay agreement as well as recent pay stubs and you should be fine. You can also throw in proof of owning the house just for extra measure.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
4 hours ago, TxDallas said:

No you do not need a sponsor. On the form you include your assets (home) as well as your income from your W2. I believe they also request a statement of employment with your title, how long you’ve been working there and whether you’re permanent or a temp.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.