J&D1008

APRIL 2021 I-129F K-1 FILERS

2,043 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
27 minutes ago, Fil&Em said:

I just posted the March morning numbers as well. I didn't do April today and yesterday, but quite a few of March approvals of today were from yesterday, and are being counted now as of today. Perhaps the same is happening with April, but can't confirm.

only 1 hour after CSC was supposed to open, there was 17 71000 approvals. I wouldnt be surprised if that was the case
17 approvals in the first hour felt VERY surprising

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Belarus
Timeline
1 minute ago, MissLadyRea said:

only 1 hour after CSC was supposed to open, there was 17 71000 approvals. I wouldnt be surprised if that was the case
17 approvals in the first hour felt VERY surprising

Something March filers did to 'get around this problem' was to look solely at the bar graph, and not count the individual approvals per day. Perhaps serach the 71000s again, look at the bar graph, and see if it's higher than what was recorded yesterday in the Google Doc?

K-1 Visa Process: Complete 

I-129F Sent: 03/16/2021

I-129F Picked Up from Dallas Lockbox: 03/18/2021

NOA1: Received 03/17/2021 (backdated); notice date 04/08/2021

NOA2: 2/18/22 

NVC Received: 03/08/2022

NVC Case Number: 03/17/2022

Interview: 06/06/2022 —> Approved!

Wedding: 08/02/2022 🥳

AOS Process: Complete 

I-435/I-765/I-131 Sent: 08/09/2022

I-435/I-765/I-131 Picked up from Chicago PO Box: 08/10/2022

Priority Date: 08/10/2022 (NBC)

I-864 RFE: 08/25/2022

Biometrics: 09/08/2022 

Active Reviews: 09/08/2022 (EAD), 09/09/2022 (AOS)

RFE Response Sent: 09/15/2022

EAD / AP Approval: 06/06/2023 (approval notice in portal, no status update)

I-485 Approval: 04/19/2024 🥳

Timeline
1 minute ago, slavaskii said:

Something March filers did to 'get around this problem' was to look solely at the bar graph, and not count the individual approvals per day. Perhaps serach the 71000s again, look at the bar graph, and see if it's higher than what was recorded yesterday in the Google Doc?

The only thing I know how to do is count individual approvals so maybe someone else will know how to do this :P

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Portugal
Timeline

1 minute ago, slavaskii said:

Which app provides a graph?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

My case was approved just right now and I am so happy, I didn’t get email yet but my case status check says approved, I have NOA1 on April 26 and expedited processing request was approved on March 21, it took full two weeks for expedited case to be approved 

Edited by Mike20090622

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
28 minutes ago, Mike20090622 said:

My case was approved just right now and I am so happy, I didn’t get email yet but my case status check says approved, I have NOA1 on April 26 and expedited processing request was approved on March 21, it took full two weeks for expedited case to be approved 

Congratulations! What reason did you give for expedited request?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
3 minutes ago, S I A N said:

Congratulations! What reason did you give for expedited request?

1. Sanctions make me can’t transfer financial monthly support to my fiancé and her kids, it’s a severe financial loss for her 

2. She lives in belgorod which is a war zone and attacked by Ukraine helicopters just a few days ago 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
58 minutes ago, Mike20090622 said:

1. Sanctions make me can’t transfer financial monthly support to my fiancé and her kids, it’s a severe financial loss for her 

2. She lives in belgorod which is a war zone and attacked by Ukraine helicopters just a few days ago 

Oh dear! Well I’m glad you both got approved!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Liberia
Timeline
6 hours ago, Mike20090622 said:

congrats! make sure to update your timeline! 

Slight more updates than yesterday. I was hoping for more since March was pretty slow today (a lot of duplicate updates in March).

April updates for 04/05/22:

69000: 4 Approvals, 3 RFEs
69500: 1 Approval, 1 Withdrawal
70000: 2 Approvals, 3 RFEs
70500: 1 RFE
71000: 12 Approvals, 5 RFEs
71500: 2 Approvals, 1 RFE
74500: 1 Approval
77000: 1 RFE
79000: 1 Approval
79500: 2 Withdrawals
80500: 1 Approval

41 Total updates:  24 Approvals, 14 RFEs, 3 Withdrawals

37 minutes ago, Xiaova said:

Slight more updates than yesterday. I was hoping for more since March was pretty slow today (a lot of duplicate updates in March).

April updates for 04/05/22:

69000: 4 Approvals, 3 RFEs
69500: 1 Approval, 1 Withdrawal
70000: 2 Approvals, 3 RFEs
70500: 1 RFE
71000: 12 Approvals, 5 RFEs
71500: 2 Approvals, 1 RFE
74500: 1 Approval
77000: 1 RFE
79000: 1 Approval
79500: 2 Withdrawals
80500: 1 Approval

41 Total updates:  24 Approvals, 14 RFEs, 3 Withdrawals

Thanks so much for putting it together but any of the approval is from yesterday? That’s what happens to the March group. I just hope nothing is duplicated. The rejected/denied cases went from 10 to 4 in my group, don’t know what happened. 

Timeline

My guess would be that they removed the duplicates from yesterday, considering 71000 had 21 not 17 counting possible duplicates

and yes all I do is track 71000, every day, every hour xD

Edited by MissLadyRea

1 hour ago, wenweichang said:

Thanks so much for putting it together but any of the approval is from yesterday? That’s what happens to the March group. I just hope nothing is duplicated. The rejected/denied cases went from 10 to 4 in my group, don’t know what happened. 

Approvals shouldn't be duplicated. I save what I scan / scrap each day to a local file and then I don't scan the same case the next day if it's approved already but it's possible that the others like RFEs / Expedites / Denials / Withdrawals can be duplicated.

An example when I scanned March today, I only got 12 updates compared to the larger number that was posted on that thread.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline
59 minutes ago, Xiaova said:

Approvals shouldn't be duplicated. I save what I scan / scrap each day to a local file and then I don't scan the same case the next day if it's approved already but it's possible that the others like RFEs / Expedites / Denials / Withdrawals can be duplicated.

An example when I scanned March today, I only got 12 updates compared to the larger number that was posted on that thread.

I’m so confused because there seems to be a disconnect between the April FB group update, this group update, and the google sheets 😕 don’t know which one to believe! 

9 hours ago, lidiahxo said:

I’m so confused because there seems to be a disconnect between the April FB group update, this group update, and the google sheets 😕 don’t know which one to believe! 

Use it as a general idea, the exact numbers don't really matter. We'll get our approvals when we get our approvals, you know? I stopped obsessing over the numbers because at the end of the day, it doesn't really matter what happens to other cases, it just matters what's happening to ours in particular. Looks like in general they're processing more April cases now than they were in recent weeks which is a good sign for us.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.