J&D1008

APRIL 2021 I-129F K-1 FILERS

2,043 posts in this topic

18 minutes ago, Poochy1629 said:

Callifornia Service Center is the slowest :( Seems like those who filed at Texas get their visas quicker. This situation is so tiring !

I think you confused. California is the only one that processes K1 visas. Vermont will do some but that's in certain cases. Texas does NOT process K1 visas. 

Timeline
35 minutes ago, Poochy1629 said:

Callifornia Service Center is the slowest :( Seems like those who filed at Texas get their visas quicker. This situation is so tiring !

Unfortunately all K1 cases are processed through the California service center unless its a special case. They are INCOMPETENT 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
5 hours ago, MissLadyRea said:

Some April filers wont get a visa for 2+ years. 

Some will get it very fast.

London embassy is a troubled embassy so it will take a few months for an interview, the Philippines is another so anyone who's interview will be there will be waiting a long time.

I don't think they were trying to say everyone from april will have to wait till end of next year, its souly their estimate.

I have the same one, late this year or early next because Montreal is a troubled embassy. Its sometimes best to estimate the worst case scenario, because when better happens it's relieving

Here in Brazil we are not having a problem with the embassy having a date for an interview without any problems. Now the only problem we have is the USCIS approving the petitions that are going on with 11 months. And Midle. A real joke. I can't wait any longer, I'm already 328 days old and mentally exhausted, physically and without any patience 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
11 minutes ago, Genzo10 said:

Why some K1 take very short time like 5 months and other ones very long time?

thank you

Because uscis sometimes slows down, and sometimes speed up. It all depends on where theyre at, and when they get to you. 

IE When we all applied in April, the wait time was 7-9 months. They slowed down. Now itll be 11-12 before they get to the bulk of us.

Edited by MissLadyRea

Just now, MissLadyRea said:

Because uscis sometimes slows down, and sometimes speed up. It all depends on where theyre at, and when they get to you. 

I just got NOA1 2 days after i filed petition the first March, is it possible witch change a person pick the package and do the process now or they follow like a waiting list?

thank you

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
38 minutes ago, Genzo10 said:

Why some K1 take very short time like 5 months and other ones very long time?

thank you

No one knows how USCIS operates.  Five - six months after I sent my application, I saw a couple of approvals in my range, and that really got me excited.  Then it stopped.  I can only guess that they do that to justify their range.  I know it's not fare, but I don't think that matters to USCIS.  Our feelings and mental frustration do not matter to them.  Oh well.  I guess, this is a very big test in each of our relationship with our fiancé.  Im not giving USCIS credit for those relationship that lasted even after a very long wait.  The credit goes to those who lasted the wait.  For me, I think USCIS just need to get their act together and start working the way they should be.

Edited by MeG@Am

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
6 hours ago, Isabelle&Edward said:

Here in Brazil we are not having a problem with the embassy having a date for an interview without any problems. Now the only problem we have is the USCIS approving the petitions that are going on with 11 months. And Midle. A real joke. I can't wait any longer, I'm already 328 days old and mentally exhausted, physically and without any patience 

Same. I'm 2 days behind you at 326 days and the embassy in Ecuador has no backlog. Those that went to NVC recently were immediately shipped out once they had a number and interviews were available to book as early as 2 weeks out. When we all filed a year ago the embassies were the concerning part (and still are for many countries) but now that we are at USCIS they are the problem. My fiance and I are in it to win it and will wait as long as it takes, but after raising our family together for 2 years in Ecuador, these last 6 months of playing "single mom" in the US has been tiring. We thought when I left (since approval time was shorter and our embassy had no backlog) that we'd be separated 6 months MAX and now we just have no idea when we will all be together again. Emotionally and financially exhausting for us in our now two separate households, and very confusing for my young son.  

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
On 3/6/2022 at 11:09 AM, CJPinEcuador said:

WEEKLY CHART UPDATE 3/6:

Approval changes this week: +17 (mostly expedite approvals, assumed to be Russia-Ukraine related across all months and in several ranges in our chart)

RFE changes this week: +4

3000+ Other Action aka "waiting and others"

WEEKLY CHART UPDATE 3/12:

Approval changes this week: +10

RFE changes this week: +7

On the positive side there was slight movement in 69000-70000 ranges on Friday, and with March down to less than 18% waiting to hear something and an about equal percentage waiting on RFE responses, they may start to creep into April more this and next week. We shall see. Either that or they may double down on March, but there is really no telling right now. Hoping to see more cases "touched" in March and April this week. 

And those in early April can get ready for another round of inquiries. Today lists March 26th as the date for inquiries, so we are just a few days from sending them in again, unfortunately. 

April Chart link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1USXTWEww37JnWiCxW6ftP1UZjE6fKU2gn2Mk4OSVGLw/edit?usp=sharing

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline
3 hours ago, CJPinEcuador said:

WEEKLY CHART UPDATE 3/12:

Approval changes this week: +10

RFE changes this week: +7

On the positive side there was slight movement in 69000-70000 ranges on Friday, and with March down to less than 18% waiting to hear something and an about equal percentage waiting on RFE responses, they may start to creep into April more this and next week. We shall see. Either that or they may double down on March, but there is really no telling right now. Hoping to see more cases "touched" in March and April this week. 

And those in early April can get ready for another round of inquiries. Today lists March 26th as the date for inquiries, so we are just a few days from sending them in again, unfortunately. 

April Chart link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1USXTWEww37JnWiCxW6ftP1UZjE6fKU2gn2Mk4OSVGLw/edit?usp=sharing

Are these expedite approvals or regular approvals? This is the most we've seen in a while, I'm getting excited for us April filers! It may finally be our time!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Called my senator's office to prepare my case worker to send in another inquiry when 4/1 is the date on the USCIS  processing timelines page. Hoping for a miracle this week.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
2 hours ago, KSVJ said:

Called my senator's office to prepare my case worker to send in another inquiry when 4/1 is the date on the USCIS  processing timelines page. Hoping for a miracle this week.

image.thumb.png.42a71c4c58907747000121d4cf7e2721.png 

Nevermind.....

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline
3 minutes ago, KSVJ said:

image.thumb.png.42a71c4c58907747000121d4cf7e2721.png 

Nevermind.....

Why are they doing this! 🥺☹️😩 Processing times keep getting slower and slower. Literally crying! 💔

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.