J&D1008

APRIL 2021 I-129F K-1 FILERS

2,043 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
2 hours ago, TxDallas said:

Hey case tracker dont play with my feelings!!! I get a notification then I get on the app there is nothing…!!! 

715C20DD-4978-49E2-988F-8403A2A98D31.jpeg

I got the notification this morning.  It’s for March Bulletin.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline
5 minutes ago, MeG@Am said:

I got the notification this morning.  It’s for March Bulletin.

I told Case Tracker to give me a notification when my case was updated and I didn't get anything when it was approved. I'm not sure it actually works.

I-129F Sent: 02/27/2021

NOA1: Received 03/04/2021 (backdated); notice date 03/30/2021

NOA2: 02/14/2022
NVC Case Number Received: 03/15/2022

Sent to Tokyo Embassy: 03/29/2022

Tokyo Embassy Received: 04/04/2022

Interview Date: 06/06/2022

Entered the US: Waiting

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
On 2/11/2022 at 11:30 PM, CJPinEcuador said:

WEEKLY CHART UPDATE 02/11:

Approval changes this week: +2

RFE changes this week: +3

3295 Other Action aka "waiting and others"

WEEKLY CHART UPDATE 02/19:

Approval changes this week: +5

3278 Other Action aka "waiting and others"

March had a new best week with 430+ receiving an approval or RFE. Fingers crossed it continues in the coming weeks for them and continues on to all of us! 

April Chart link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1USXTWEww37JnWiCxW6ftP1UZjE6fKU2gn2Mk4OSVGLw/edit?usp=sharing

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
2 hours ago, CJPinEcuador said:

WEEKLY CHART UPDATE 02/19:

Approval changes this week: +5

3278 Other Action aka "waiting and others"

March had a new best week with 430+ receiving an approval or RFE. Fingers crossed it continues in the coming weeks for them and continues on to all of us! 

April Chart link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1USXTWEww37JnWiCxW6ftP1UZjE6fKU2gn2Mk4OSVGLw/edit?usp=sharing

That is promising, at least we have 5 approvals this week.

Thanks for running the numbers!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

~~Posts spamming  links and FB groups have been removed. DO NOT post any outside links to groups. It is a TOS Violation and you put your account at risk~~

~~Please be very careful about any information you posts to any of the links that were shown. Any personal information from these sites can be stolen and used without your knowledge.~~

Spoiler

Met Playing Everquest in 2005
Engaged 9-15-2006
K-1 & 4 K-2'S
Filed 05-09-07
Interview 03-12-08
Visa received 04-21-08
Entry 05-06-08
Married 06-21-08
AOS X5
Filed 07-08-08
Cards Received01-22-09
Roc X5
Filed 10-17-10
Cards Received02-22-11
Citizenship
Filed 10-17-11
Interview 01-12-12
Oath 06-29-12

Citizenship for older 2 boys

Filed 03/08/2014

NOA/fee waiver 03/19/2014

Biometrics 04/15/14

Interview 05/29/14

In line for Oath 06/20/14

Oath 09/19/2014 We are all done! All USC no more USCIS

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
On 2/15/2022 at 5:58 PM, keickhoff said:

The days keep passing by without a word from the USCIS.  It has been 3 weeks since my congressional inquiry and no response there either.  Not expecting anything from them but a patented "we have your application" , but not even that!!!!

Marisa has to return to Argentina in less two weeks and we nothing more than we knew 11 months ago.  Disheartening

I'm in the same boat. My fiance is going back home on the 6th and I was hoping for news before he leaves...I'm doubtful that it will happen...even though 3/1 will be 11 months for me. It's really wearing on me.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
1 hour ago, Edward&Lily said:

Sorry but venting, this whole process SUCKS. I am an independent person and I generally just get on with things without letting them get to me, but I finally feel like this process is draining the life out of me, it’s having a severe effect on my mental health and I just do not know how to handle it anymore. I keep VERY busy but even that doesn’t seem to be helping at this moment in time.

I miss my partner so much, as we all do! I just hope we all get the good news we’re hoping for in March, although my mindset is pretty pessimistic at the moment. 

So sorry for the rant but I just needed to post it… love to everyone going through this shambles of a process!!!

I know exactly what you're going through. because I'm in the same situation as you but I'm still strong confident and in faith because if we've come this far and because we are strong when we think we don't have the strength anymore and we realize that we do. After all this is over, we'll see how much all this anguish was worth. be strong just a little more that soon we will being in the arms of the one we love continues to occupy your mind with things.we are here to support each other I'm 311 days old today to be close .everything and in God's time even though I know I like things for yesterday. this k1 is just a test for people Strong after we passed k1 we face any y

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
1 hour ago, Isabelle&Edward said:

I know exactly what you're going through. because I'm in the same situation as you but I'm still strong confident and in faith because if we've come this far and because we are strong when we think we don't have the strength anymore and we realize that we do. After all this is over, we'll see how much all this anguish was worth. be strong just a little more that soon we will being in the arms of the one we love continues to occupy your mind with things.we are here to support each other I'm 311 days old today to be close .everything and in God's time even though I know I like things for yesterday. this k1 is just a test for people Strong after we passed k1 we face any y

Thank you 🙏 we are in this together

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Guys, War in Ukraine!!! Please, let know who has Ukrainian case and will call to Uscis it NVC and will know some new information about expedited cases!

Timeline
10 hours ago, Julichka said:

Ребята, Война в Украине!!! Пожалуйста, дайте знать, у кого есть украинское дело, позвоните в USCIs NVC и узнаете новую информацию об ускоренных делах!

we have a Ukrainian case, we are trying, but so far we have no information

Timeline
53 minutes ago, Ujilik said:

we have a Ukrainian case, we are trying, but so far we have no information

Uscis response to another girl. They told the war in Ukraine is not a reason to expedite case. Only if you home in destroyed and maybe they will expeded then

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.