J&D1008

APRIL 2021 I-129F K-1 FILERS

2,043 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

I'm excited for the March group, reading their posts.  Looks like USCIS' been working a lot of their cases today.  Hopefully, it will just getting better.  🤞

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hi everyone! So happy I found this thread! You are all super knowledgeable, made me feel like my application was just send into some abyss. Good luck, looking forward to keeping up with you all!! :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Liberia
Timeline

If anyone is interested about the NVC to embassy wait times....A filer created this site.  https://visawhen.com/... If you embassy is processing normally shouldn't be a problem but for those unsure it may be a good tool. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
On 2/12/2022 at 12:30 AM, CJPinEcuador said:

WEEKLY CHART UPDATE 02/11:

Approval changes this week: +2

RFE changes this week: +3

3295 Other Action aka "waiting and others"

March had a good week at about 60-ish new cases touched per day this week (a new record for them!). Their forum has been a happy flurry of activity this week! A bit under 2000 remain, or a smidge less than 50% are waiting to hear something at this point, be it approval or RFE

We didn't have much movement this week, but we may see more in the next few weeks as they continue into March as we have some late March filers sprinkled into our chart as well. I remain hopeful that by the end of this month or the very start of next month they really get into April. Wait times seem to be mostly in the 330ish day range currently, or at about 11 months (only about 100 days more than was anticipated when we all applied, ouch! 😟😭). Fingers crossed that good daily progress continues to happen or even improves this month!

Chart link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1USXTWEww37JnWiCxW6ftP1UZjE6fKU2gn2Mk4OSVGLw/edit?usp=sharing

thanks for the updates and the positivity friend!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
Just now, Mari_Justin said:

March cases killing it today! If this speed maintains we could be getting a lot of approvals for April filers come March! 🤞

I know!  I myself is getting excited for them.  I'm checking their thread several times everyday.  Hopefully in the next few weeks, it will be our turn.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
12 minutes ago, OM&OL said:

Anyone from april here got approved today? 

this was a magical day for March group

Nope. I ran the numbers and approvals stopped mid march

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Argentina
Timeline

The days keep passing by without a word from the USCIS.  It has been 3 weeks since my congressional inquiry and no response there either.  Not expecting anything from them but a patented "we have your application" , but not even that!!!!

Marisa has to return to Argentina in less two weeks and we nothing more than we knew 11 months ago.  Disheartening

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline
2 hours ago, keickhoff said:

The days keep passing by without a word from the USCIS.  It has been 3 weeks since my congressional inquiry and no response there either.  Not expecting anything from them but a patented "we have your application" , but not even that!!!!

Marisa has to return to Argentina in less two weeks and we nothing more than we knew 11 months ago.  Disheartening

Honestly, as someone who waited 347 days for my approval, yours is coming (and my guess would be early March at the rate that they are going now). The wait sucks, but it seems like they are picking up the speed a lot this week (from 40-60 in a day to now ~130 per day).

I-129F Sent: 02/27/2021

NOA1: Received 03/04/2021 (backdated); notice date 03/30/2021

NOA2: 02/14/2022
NVC Case Number Received: 03/15/2022

Sent to Tokyo Embassy: 03/29/2022

Tokyo Embassy Received: 04/04/2022

Interview Date: 06/06/2022

Entered the US: Waiting

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.