J&D1008

APRIL 2021 I-129F K-1 FILERS

2,043 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Looks like March 2021 has the most cases touched today since Jan 18.  Keep the faith my friends!  I hope it will get better.  I will try to run 70000.

4 minutes ago, MeG@Am said:

Looks like March 2021 has the most cases touched today since Jan 18.  Keep the faith my friends!  I hope it will get better.  I will try to run 70000.

That sounds awesome. We are almost in the doorway my friends. I really do appreciate this group. We have gone through the ups and downs of the process together and we are so close to having our loved ones home. I’m here visiting mine now and just told him that (fingers crossed) we should all be hearing back from the USCIS soon.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

There's 1 approval in cases between 70000 to 79999 today compared to yesterday. 

I'm sorry I did not check the cases before and after that range so I don't have any comparison.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
4 hours ago, keickhoff said:

As sorry as it seems, all of our clamoring, inquiries, tweets and frustrations are for not; it falls on deaf ears.  The USCIS is going to move at the pace that suits them!!! I don’t think if we all gathered on the streets of Washington it would have an impact.  I for one could care less about our USCIS director spending her time tweeting about how proud she is to be from an immigrant family.  I would rather she and all her other “team” sit down next to her employees and start approving applications!!!!!  As if that would ever happen. Ha!!!

Just venting

LOL Wouldn’t that be something; her leading from the front by approving applications and her team following suit!

Thank you for your inquiry. We recognize your interest in the final adjudication of your pending application/petition and are aware of the difficulties caused by any delay in processing. We will be making every effort to adjudicate your case in the most efficient manner based on our available resources. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

What You Can Do
Please see the "Online Services" below to check the status of your case in the near future. We apologize for the delay.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Has anyone received a response like this before? ~ I just want to know if it is a generic response.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
15 hours ago, OM&OL said:

The processing times are wrong? Sobthey updated the timelines and they aren't true? Maybe they mean it's 9-12 years. Lol.

haha since they spoke to USCIS a few weeks before the change to 10-12 months on the website, i think USCIS knew it was going to be changed so they just told my senator's office that the 7-9.5 months was wrong and left it at that. waste of time.

1 hour ago, KSVJ said:

haha since they spoke to USCIS a few weeks before the change to 10-12 months on the website, i think USCIS knew it was going to be changed so they just told my senator's office that the 7-9.5 months was wrong and left it at that. waste of time.

OMG, it's unbelievable and unbearable! 

2 hours ago, Sunny54 said:
Thank you for your inquiry. We recognize your interest in the final adjudication of your pending application/petition and are aware of the difficulties caused by any delay in processing. We will be making every effort to adjudicate your case in the most efficient manner based on our available resources. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

What You Can Do
Please see the "Online Services" below to check the status of your case in the near future. We apologize for the delay.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Has anyone received a response like this before? ~ I just want to know if it is a generic response.

I received the same response for my first inquiry. I’ve seen this a number of times for other people as well. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Argentina
Timeline

Marisa and I have just a little over 2 weeks left before she has to return to Argentina and I to the U.S.  Never would I have imagined that we would be waiting over 300 days and part ways at the end of February without any an answer on our application!!!!  Really unbelievable to me that our immigration agency is so dysfunctional!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
1 hour ago, keickhoff said:

Marisa and I have just a little over 2 weeks left before she has to return to Argentina and I to the U.S.  Never would I have imagined that we would be waiting over 300 days and part ways at the end of February without any an answer on our application!!!!  Really unbelievable to me that our immigration agency is so dysfunctional!!!

Agreed. My fiance is staying with me and I was hoping we'd get a response before he has to return home, but it's not looking promising 🙁

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.