ashley_ann

Help! I-129F with rejection but I already entered on my K1 visa????

16 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Help! So in the mail we got a package from the USCIS about our K1 application we filed back in November of 2019. 

In this package it has a rejection notice but dated January 22 2021 ??? Lol it says due to fees not being paid however, yes they were back in 2019 (or else how the heck did I make it to the USA??)

Timeline: 
November 2019 sent/received NOA1
March 2020 approved received NOA2
November 18th 2020 interview 
January 17th entered the USA WITH MY K1 VISA 😂😂😂

The package is all our original paper work and all the paper work I submitted in Montreal. When I looked as well like there is a giant stamp with the approval date and my assigned case number for MTL. 

I have taken some pictures for reference 😅 

Anyone seen this before? What should I do? Haha I’m getting ready to file AOS soon and I want to clear up any misunderstanding haha 

I’m thinking some got thoroughly confused because I wouldn’t be in the USA already if we hadn’t gotten approved 😂😂😂 

I’m planning on calling on Monday but I’ve never heard of this and looking for some guidance haha. @Greenbaum have you ever seen this happen before? 

C792D238-A9EA-4DFA-B466-B3DA22C220AD.jpeg

Edited by milimelo
A# showing.

Timeline

The only thing I could think of due to the date is some how my sealed package I gave them at the border some how got mistreated as a submission and sent back to me but I’m not sure how viable that is? I’m not even sure what to think. 

entry on the 17th of January and they said received date was January 22nd?? 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
4 minutes ago, ashley_ann said:

The only thing I could think of due to the date is some how my sealed package I gave them at the border some how got mistreated as a submission and sent back to me but I’m not sure how viable that is? I’m not even sure what to think. 

entry on the 17th of January and they said received date was January 22nd?? 

Makes no sense as the NOAs are issued by the lockbox.  How would that happen?

YMMV

Timeline
12 minutes ago, payxibka said:

Makes no sense as the NOAs are issued by the lockbox.  How would that happen?

Your guess is as good as mine? I have no idea how are why I have this package of our application, montreal paperwork, my full labs, and department of state history print out of my husbands very personal info haha, and so much more papers and things about us that we were submitted but searches that were done about us by the agencies that had to. 

I have no idea why I have this but rest assured I’m calling on Monday because this is so bizarre and nothing makes sense as to why I’d have this with a rejection notice about no payment and the receipt number is completely different on the notice than on our original case.

🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ I’m at a total loss. 

Edited by ashley_ann

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Turkey
Timeline
On 3/20/2021 at 4:27 AM, ashley_ann said:

Help! So in the mail we got a package from the USCIS about our K1 application we filed back in November of 2019. 

In this package it has a rejection notice but dated January 22 2021 ??? Lol it says due to fees not being paid however, yes they were back in 2019 (or else how the heck did I make it to the USA??)

Timeline: 
November 2019 sent/received NOA1
March 2020 approved received NOA2
November 18th 2020 interview 
January 17th entered the USA WITH MY K1 VISA 😂😂😂

The package is all our original paper work and all the paper work I submitted in Montreal. When I looked as well like there is a giant stamp with the approval date and my assigned case number for MTL. 

I have taken some pictures for reference 😅 

Anyone seen this before? What should I do? Haha I’m getting ready to file AOS soon and I want to clear up any misunderstanding haha 

I’m thinking some got thoroughly confused because I wouldn’t be in the USA already if we hadn’t gotten approved 😂😂😂 

I’m planning on calling on Monday but I’ve never heard of this and looking for some guidance haha. @Greenbaum have you ever seen this happen before? 

C792D238-A9EA-4DFA-B466-B3DA22C220AD.jpeg

I don't know why this would happen but you also may want to cross out your A number in approval notice image, it is a personal information.

Edited by milimelo
Quoting post with visible A#.

Removal of Conditions

02/06/2021: Filed and package sent

02/10/2021: Received by USCIS

03/18/2021: NOA 1

07/01/2021: Biometrics waived

09/27/2011: Case approved, no interview (K1 visa)

Service Center: WAC

Timeline

What you should be more concerned about id is the medical and vaccinations are in the package that is needed for AOS

YMMV

Timeline
8 hours ago, Huckleberry&Koala said:

I don't know why this would happen but you also may want to cross out your A number in approval notice image, it is a personal information.

I thought I crossed out all the things my bad 🤦🏼‍♀️ I saw the sticker that matched it and totally missed that. 

Edited by ashley_ann

Timeline
8 hours ago, payxibka said:

What you should be more concerned about id is the medical and vaccinations are in the package that is needed for AOS

I have all that with me. I kept my vaccination sheet I got from my medical. This has a copy of it and my full medical results that got sent to the consulate it seems. 

Timeline
Just now, ashley_ann said:

I have all that with me. I kept my vaccination sheet I got from my medical. This has a copy of it and my full medical results that got sent to the consulate it seems. 

You having the vaccination sheet is for your records and does not fulfill what they need.  They need the medical and vaccination sheet contained in the packet for your AOS or you need to do it all over again 

YMMV

Timeline

So in another group the admin has posted this:

“This is the sealed envelope package you gave to CBP. A few got the same thing today. CBP opened your an packet at POE, forwarded it to to USCIS/ Lockbox who thought it was a new submission.Same few dates and everything.One person made an obvious mistake with a few cases. So either CBP made the error and sent them to the wrong place or the receiving person was in the wrong.That's all. Phone them Monday and explain what’s going on.”

Seems I am not the only receiving these packages. 

I’ll keep everyone in the loop. 

Timeline
6 minutes ago, payxibka said:

You having the vaccination sheet is for your records and does not fulfill what they need.  They need the medical and vaccination sheet contained in the packet for your AOS or you need to do it all over again 

I did not receive one because the lady had informed me that this was due to electronic submission to MTL now due to covid and all I needed was the vaccine record🤦🏼‍♀️  I know quite a few from Canada and Australia that did not receive anything by their vaccine records. 

looks like I’ll be looking into this too thank you for letting me know 🤦🏼‍♀️

10 hours ago, ashley_ann said:

I did not receive one because the lady had informed me that this was due to electronic submission to MTL now due to covid and all I needed was the vaccine record🤦🏼‍♀️  I know quite a few from Canada and Australia that did not receive anything by their vaccine records. 

looks like I’ll be looking into this too thank you for letting me know 🤦🏼‍♀️

Yes; most of us received only vaccination record from the medical, I asked the same question as you did..they said that's all you get & everything will be sent to embasy in a sealed envelope. And medical is valid for one year. So better to send AOS asap...

Timeline
15 hours ago, Siggy said:

Yes; most of us received only vaccination record from the medical, I asked the same question as you did..they said that's all you get & everything will be sent to embasy in a sealed envelope. And medical is valid for one year. So better to send AOS asap...

Definitely 👌 just waiting on my ssn to come in and this package is getting sent. 

Ashley, your A# is in the picture. I’ll remove your attachment. Have to be careful with your PII. 

ROC 2009
Naturalization 2010

Timeline
On 3/21/2021 at 10:55 AM, milimelo said:

Ashley, your A# is in the picture. I’ll remove your attachment. Have to be careful with your PII. 

Thank you I thought I had crossed everything out and I missed that, Thank you for removing I was trying to figure out how to take that off.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.