Adventine

No foreigners, non-OFW Filipinos into the Philippines from March 20 to April 19

62 posts in this topic

The USA should not allow any people from Philippines to enter the USA for the same time period.  Even it up as they say

Philippines is always trying to advantage of every situation they can, especially with the USA.

You can come from Philippines and be a lawyer or nurse in the USA, but no way can a Natural Born US Citizen can go to the Philippines and work as a lawyer or a nurse, you are not even allowed to sit for the board exams.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Philippines banning their own citizens? What are Filipinos who are needing to return due to visa expiring? Are they supposed to overstay? 

9 hours ago, Trompie said:

I hope this is not the case for you, but what if you are a Filipino on a temporary visa in another country which expires during the ban period? Not really asking the question, I'm just surprised at the extent of this ban.

I guess you are supposed to overstay? 

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Geez... They should exempt those who are fully vaccinated.

Timeline

Eto na po guidelines:
From Office of Governor - Pampanga

Community Quarantine for Luzon

After deliberate and careful conversations with the City and Municipal Officials earlier today, we have agreed on the following:

1. By virtue of an Executive Order of the Office of the Governor we will have a Province wide community quarantine.
2. We will have a curfew of 8pm to 5am for non-essential personnel on the streets.  Exempted are health care workers, peace and order officers, workers from the night shift of the Processing zones with valid ID’s, and LGU officers.
3. Malls are ordered closed for the duration of the executive order.
4. Restaurants can only accept take-home and delivery services.  Dine in is strictly prohibited.
5. Banks, groceries, supermarkets, pharmacies, pawn shops, hardwares, and wet markets will remain open.
6. Fiestas, karakols, parades, and other related public assemblies are cancelled.
7. Common religious congregations are strongly discouraged.
8. Gaming parlours, computer gaming shops, wellness Centers, cockpits arenas, will be closed.
9. Students on OJT are no longer required to report.
10. Needless loitering in the streets at any time of the day will be denied.
11.  Public playgrounds, basketball courts, beaches, and public parks will be closed.
12. Public utility offices, Bayad centers, and related financial services will remain open.
13. ‘Tianges’, open dry good markets, side walk vending, will be closed.
14. This will become effective March 17, at 12:01 am

Oyan ing bayu dang pepaluwal a memorandum

My wife's area is going back on lock down again as well. I guess because all of the other lock downs, masks, shields, have all worked so well. I told her to go do a lot of shopping last night and stock up. Oh yeah, she can't sell alcohol in her store anymore because we all know that causes Covid as well. All I can do is shake my head and hope that sanity eventually prevails. This is why I have yet to buy a ticket to go there. Every 2 weeks they change the rules.

20 minutes ago, RO_AH said:

My wife's area is going back on lock down again as well. I guess because all of the other lock downs, masks, shields, have all worked so well. I told her to go do a lot of shopping last night and stock up. Oh yeah, she can't sell alcohol in her store anymore because we all know that causes Covid as well. All I can do is shake my head and hope that sanity eventually prevails. This is why I have yet to buy a ticket to go there. Every 2 weeks they change the rules.

Duterte has gotten in way over his head, he has no clue how to handle COVID. 

He was great as a mayor, and taking care of crime in Davao with his death squads, but trying to run a country and deal with a Pandemic has proven he is lost.  His daughter has done her best to destroy the economy in Davao City.  The stupid runs deep in both of them.

19 hours ago, top_secret said:

Maybe fake news. 

https://factcheck.afp.com/doctored-news-report-falsely-claims-philippine-government-shut-down-transportation-march-2021-curb

Or.... on closer examination.  Maybe real.  Hmmmm.  Needs closer investigation

It is real.  Manila just went into another liquor ban.  4,387 new confirmed cases yesterday.  They are getting a new surge.  My wife still has relatives there and they are planning on another full lockdown.

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Timeline

This is BS. They allow OFWs but not returning filipinos. What is the difference? 

This government sucks, 1 year and we still on lockdown. 

My flight going back to PH is March 19 and the airline cancelled it today (PAL).

I mean more time with my Fiancee. But WTH PH, your policy makers does not know what they are doing. 

SMH.

ROC filed September 9 2024

5 minutes ago, 0NI said:

This is BS. They allow OFWs but not returning filipinos. What is the difference? 

This government sucks, 1 year and we still on lockdown. 

My flight going back to PH is March 19 and the airline cancelled it today (PAL).

I mean more time with my Fiancee. But WTH PH, your policy makers does not know what they are doing. 

SMH.

I agree with you. 

My March 19 flight with ANA is still confirmed (so far) but I'm preparing myself for a flight cancellation too. Great, I can spend more time with my fiancé, but I have a job, family and other responsibilities to get back to. 

Timeline
3 hours ago, Adventine said:

I agree with you. 

My March 19 flight with ANA is still confirmed (so far) but I'm preparing myself for a flight cancellation too. Great, I can spend more time with my fiancé, but I have a job, family and other responsibilities to get back to. 

If you leave March 19 won't you arrive March 21 which is when the ban has started?

2 hours ago, Trompie said:

If you leave March 19 won't you arrive March 21 which is when the ban has started?

No, I leave March 18 (tomorrow) and arrive March 19 in Manila... if my flight isn't cancelled within the next 24 hours.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.