2,947 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Sk1992 said:

my case has been APPROVED TODAY...yehh.. survived.!!!!

Hoorah!  :dance: 

[Note to T-B.'s self:  keep posting jokes... they seem to help...]

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: India
Timeline

Dear friends 

I got my green card through VAWA in the month of March 2021.

now I am planning to get engage with my future wife Who is in USA and then will get married to her after 2-3 years once I will apply for US citizen ship.

can I do the engagement right now or do I have to wait since you know that because the VAWA is a marriage based category and you have to wait to 3 years to get married again 

9 minutes ago, Sk1992 said:

Hi guys....i justtttt can’t believe that m writing this .. my case has been APPROVED TODAY...yehh.. survived.!!!! I was the most desperate one i guess with no EAD nothing. 
I m writing my timeline below 

09-01-2019 - applied i360, i485 and i765(c31)

10/14/2019- biometrics done. they sent RFE in same month for bona fide marriage and good moral character 

12/23/2019- they received RFE

After that it was a long silence till today, i was so shocked to see that it was approved. So please all of you stay strong if i can get approved all of us can.!! 
thank you all of you 🙏🙏

Remember I said yours is coming soon!!!!! Congrats!!!!🍾 

Timeline
31 minutes ago, Sk1992 said:

Hi guys....i justtttt can’t believe that m writing this .. my case has been APPROVED TODAY...yehh.. survived.!!!! I was the most desperate one i guess with no EAD nothing. 

10/14/2019- biometrics done. they sent RFE in same month for bona fide marriage and good moral character 

After that it was a long silence till today, i was so shocked to see that it was approved. So please all of you stay strong if i can get approved all of us can.!! 
thank you all of you 🙏🙏

Congratulations 🗽🇺🇸

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline
1 hour ago, Sk1992 said:

thank you all of you 🙏🙏

Congratulations, 

Hey guys,

Thanks to all who have been contributing to this forum...I have been following your cases for a long time and it’s very encouraging to see people being approved. I am a 05/2019 filer. Haven’t been approved yet. Had an RFE last November. Sent it in feb 2021. Just received a message today that the file was transferred to NBC. My EAD expired 03/2021. I got terminated due to that. Now I have a new job offer but I can’t start until I get a new EAD card. Has anyone experienced their file being transferred to NBC? And how long it takes to get an EAD card. I filed combo (i360,i485,i765) in may of 2019?

1 hour ago, Sk1992 said:

thank you all of you 🙏🙏

Congratulations...!! I filed mine in may of 2019. I received EAD card 09/2019. It’s since expired in 03/2021...To be honest...am very frustrated...but hopeful...

1 minute ago, Jay@paul said:

Congratulations...!! I filed mine in may of 2019. I received EAD card 09/2019. It’s since expired in 03/2021...To be honest...am very frustrated...but hopeful...

I know exactly how it feels.! I had the worst situation without EAD but god is listening to all our prayers.! It will come anytime soon.! Just be hopeful..we r almost there .! 🙏

1 hour ago, Sk1992 said:

thank you all of you 🙏🙏

Congratulations dear 🎉🍾🎊🍻🎈 God is in control always!!!😄

37 minutes ago, Sk1992 said:

Thank you each and everyone of you.!! M still pinching my self.! Sorry one more question.! How long does it take to get approval letter and EAD in your hands? As there is still no update on i765.! I just can’t wait to start working after so long in my life

In my day, I got the approval letter about a month later but the EAD came much much earlier... talking about days!😊👌

5 minutes ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

In my day, I got the approval letter about a month later but the EAD came much much earlier... talking about days!😊👌

Thank you so much. They haven’t changed anything on EAD cuz it’s under c31 i guess. I need my EAD . I know i being impatient but i have waited long enough for this day

23 minutes ago, trishytrish said:

Hello everyone. I received an email saying my I-360 application is approved, almost 2 months after I received the C31 work permit. But then I received one saying correspondence received, what does that mean? The screenshot shows my full timeline, filed in February 2018. 

FC80CA74-55A9-4588-83A6-757BE0CCA421.jpeg

You were approved two months ago when you were Issued the C31 card. You only just got the approval update, which is common with USCIS! As for the correspondence was received update, I’m not completely sure what it means as I had the same update after the approval of my petition. I still believe it was because I updated my address with them after the approval!🤷🏻‍♀️😊

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.