2,947 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline
On 4/23/2021 at 11:09 PM, MariaX said:

Hello. What means: Case Transferred To Another Office for processing. I got approval 16 month ago . It’s not says sent local office or NBC. What means friends why they have transferred to another office 

They transferred to the local office.

Filed: Other Timeline

Hello Vjf,  I just got this update today for my 485. Can anyone tell me what it means and what  I should do.

Case is Ready to Be Scheduled for An Interview

As of April 28, 2021, we are ready to schedule your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, Receipt Number, for an interview. We will schedule your interview and send you a notice. Please follow any instructions in the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Timeline
20 minutes ago, Precious100 said:

Hello Vjf,  I just got this update today for my 485. Can anyone tell me what it means and what  I should do.

Case is Ready to Be Scheduled for An Interview

As of April 28, 2021, we are ready to schedule your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, Receipt Number, for an interview. We will schedule your interview and send you a notice. Please follow any instructions in the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Congratulations,  it means your case is ready to be schedule for an interview but that doesn’t reduce your wait time , I wish you getting interview very very soon 🙏

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Togo
Timeline
19 minutes ago, Nina Galia said:

Awesome . I submitted I-485 on 08/2016  was wondering if USCIS will   processing faster .

Hello,

I submitted mine December 2016 (Baltimore Field Office).

Still waiting and keeping hope. It's coming.

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline
4 hours ago, Restez Forts said:

From Vermont the case can be transferred to local office directly? Skip NBC

Your case probably went to NBC and then shipped to the local office .USCIS website is not reliable.

2 hours ago, sheima said:

Congratulations,  it means your case is ready to be schedule for an interview but that doesn’t reduce your wait time , I wish you getting interview very very soon 🙏

@sheima    tnk u dear. Do you have an idea of how soon it can be after an update like this ? 2ndly, can I do my medical  now or wait till i get the notice ?

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Precious100 said:

@sheima    tnk u dear. Do you have an idea of how soon it can be after an update like this ? 2ndly, can I do my medical  now or wait till i get the notice ?

Some people got an update like that and waited for a month, and some up to a year.

If I were you I will wait until my interview got scheduled or you can just do the medical and send it to them right away, 

7 minutes ago, sheima said:

Some people got an update like that and waited for a month, and some up to a year.

If I were you I will wait until my interview got scheduled or you can just do the medical and send it to them right away, 

@sheima, tnks deary. I just got an update that interview is scheduled...so I'll be waiting for the letter and go ahead to do the medicals. 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Precious100 said:

@sheima, tnks deary. I just got an update that interview is scheduled...so I'll be waiting for the letter and go ahead to do the medicals. 

Good to hear that, when did your I-360 got approved? Thanks 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.