2,947 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country:
Timeline

Hi everyone I need your help does anyone know of a civil surgeon under Uscis in Brooklyn/Queens  that's not expensive,I am calling places and they giving me ridiculous prices of 580 and 680 I am not even sure what's the regular cost should be 

Thanks 

Edited by MAYgirl

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
3 hours ago, sheima said:

Do you have to include your kids names in the vawa package to be able to file form I-824  ( if they live in another country) after you get your GC? Thanks 

I not sure how to answer that, cause I always put my kids names on my paperwork.  So when I got my approved VAWA they also were listed even though they were in my home country.  

Phase I - IV - Completed the Immigration Journey 

26 minutes ago, MAYgirl said:

Hi everyone I need your help does anyone know of a civil surgeon under Uscis in Brooklyn/Queens  that's not expensive,I am calling places and they giving me ridiculous prices of 580 and 680 I am not even sure what's the regular cost should be 

Thanks 

My medical costed me $580 it toke them 4 days to get it to me 

Filed: Other Country:
Timeline
42 minutes ago, Apolo said:

My medical costed me $580 it toke them 4 days to get it to me 

Thanks for your reply are you in NYC and would u mind sharing where you got it done thanks 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Pinkrlion said:

I not sure how to answer that, cause I always put my kids names on my paperwork.  So when I got my approved VAWA they also were listed even though they were in my home country.  

Thank you very much 

1 hour ago, MAYgirl said:

Thanks for your reply are you in NYC and would u mind sharing where you got it done thanks 

I did mine in Maryland, went for my exam on late Friday after 5:00pm and I got a call on Tuesday to go and pick them up if you want I can give you the surgeon information. I was really happy with everything he recommended me a few options that saved me like $150 which he didn’t have to do so that was a present experience. And just like you I called a few other places and they all told me that the earliest that I can get an appointment is in late April which wasn’t working for me. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
11 hours ago, Aadi135 said:

Question: 2 of the third party witness who are writing statement for me are COVID infected. I even have one of their COVID report with me as well. They are asking if it is okay they send affidavit without notary? They both do not want to put others life at risk.

These can be notarized, even in such circumstances.

First, see if "remote" notarization by online videoconference is an option in your state.

If it is, take advantage of that.

If not, here is one method:

-- Infected person stands in his garage.

-- Notary stands at a safe distance but within clear view and earshot.

-- Uninfected third party carries infected person's ID to notary, who confirms & records it.

-- Uninfected person carries notary's record book to infected person, who signs it.

-- Uninfected person carries document to notary, who inspects & records it.

-- Notary confirms ID with infected person and administers verbal oath or acknowledgment.

-- Infected person responds appropriately.

-- Infected person signs document within notary's view.

-- Uninfected person carries document to notary, who signs & stamps it.  Job is done.

I have seen the above work.  Gloves and sanitizer are as much as part of it as you want them to be.

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
On 3/24/2021 at 9:42 PM, Precious100 said:

@AJJU, congrats dear. Which state are you. My vawa was approved on 11/23/2020 and up till now my 485 has not been transferred. It only says finger print has been applied and that was since may 2020  when I filled for my 485, 131 and 765. Nothing has been changed so far. Do  need to write to Uscis to transfer my case  ?

Be patience every one will be approved.

November 9, 2020
 i360 Case Was Approved

15 hours ago, MAYgirl said:

Thanks 

I know in Queens, if you have insurance  they will charge $125 and all the blood tests they will charge to your insurance. But if you don’t have an insurance, it is gonna be around $400, I think, and if you need extra vaccines that will be extra cost too. Send me a message if you want his number

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.