2,947 posts in this topic

Hey family, I have a question my ex call ice on me when they came they didn’t do anything to me after i explained the whole situation? My lawyer told that I just won the case because he will take a letter from ice , any recommendations??? I had my EAD that why didn’t do anything 

Edited by Salyeen

13 minutes ago, luminarc said:

Either PF or approved vawa works 

Awesome, maybe I'll go back to get my masters or get into law school.

Contradictions without citations only make you look dumb.

16 minutes ago, Salyeen said:

Hey family, I have a question my ex call ice on me when they came they didn’t do anything to me after i explained the whole situation? My lawyer told that I just won the case because he will take a letter from ice , any recommendations??? I had my EAD that why didn’t do anything 

I mean unless you got an Notice to Appear before the immigration court then there's no case here. Though letter from ICE that you got reported is an evidence of abuse since abusive spouses will tend to hold their spouse's immigration status over their heads.

Edited by Demise

Contradictions without citations only make you look dumb.

1 minute ago, Demise said:

I mean unless you got an Notice to Appear before the immigration court then there's no case here.

They didn’t do anything and they told me it’s false claims and they apologized and told me that there is nothing to worry about . Case will be closed in days that’s the process time . 

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
On 3/20/2021 at 10:19 AM, 西苑二楼 said:

Thank you so much! We love you! 

On 3/20/2021 at 10:19 AM, 西苑二楼 said:

Thank you so much! We love you! 

Congrats!

Phase I - IV - Completed the Immigration Journey 

47 minutes ago, sam012019 said:

if me (primary address)and my wife(secondary) had two addresses, due to careers, while applying for green card  , will USICS send form I-797C to both addresses ? does any one know? she withdrew my gc

USCIS will send all the notices to the address that they have in file. Unless, she or you called to change the address.

Timeline
10 minutes ago, Achyb said:

Hi, I kindly need to know if this has happened to anyone, so i sent an inquiry to my congressman New jersey on the 18th March then on the 19th i get a status update At about  9pm of my Green card being produced...( I had my interview on the 25th and was approved, so i was just waiting for the card).... so am all excited and just thanking God Then shock on me as i get another status update of Fingerprints relating to your form blah blah blah.... Has this happened to anyone before? Am at a loss am not the type to use bad words but ***** really?

Congratulations 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
24 minutes ago, Achyb said:

Hi, I kindly need to know if this has happened to anyone, so i sent an inquiry to my congressman New jersey on the 18th March then on the 19th i get a status update At about  9pm of my Green card being produced...( I had my interview on the 25th and was approved, so i was just waiting for the card).... so am all excited and just thanking God Then shock on me as i get another status update of Fingerprints relating to your form blah blah blah.... Has this happened to anyone before? Am at a loss am not the type to use bad words but ***** really?

Congratulations 🎊🍾🎈🎉 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.