Timeline

July 2019 --submitted i360

Sept 2019-- 1ST RFE ...evidence of bonafide marriage, and good conduct

Response on Oct

Jan 2020...2nd RFE  ...Evidence of good faith marriage

Response on April

May 2020.. filed 485, 765 and i-131

Sept...recieved combo EAD/ AP

NOV2020...I360  update ( a new card is produced)

April 2021..Intreview notice 

June 3rd 2021...I-485 Interview 

June 3rd 2021...A new card is produced (GC)

Good luck to you 🙏

Congratulations! What State did you apply from?

7 hours ago, coldplay919 said:

Hi everyone!

I just got an update from my lawyer that we received an RFE for Medical for 485. I want to know what should I be expected for the Medicals. I was reading the Medical form 693 and they ask for Vaccination history for various vaccines. I do not have any record of vaccines that I took back in my home country. Do I need to take them all here when I visit the Medical officer. How long will it take for them to process my Medical?

Any tips that I should keep in mind while we respond to this RFE?

Also, does this mean there wont be interview? Its been processed from NYC. 

If you can't provide previous vaccination record, You need to re do them again, unless you do a blood Immunization Titer Test to found out, this takes more days and need to ask the doctor for it.  NYC local office lately (no to all) are requesting Medical for Vawa applicant AOS case to waived their interview. I was one of them.. Hope you are too. 

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
8 hours ago, coldplay919 said:

Hi everyone!

I just got an update from my lawyer that we received an RFE for Medical for 485. I want to know what should I be expected for the Medicals. I was reading the Medical form 693 and they ask for Vaccination history for various vaccines. I do not have any record of vaccines that I took back in my home country. Do I need to take them all here when I visit the Medical officer. How long will it take for them to process my Medical?

Any tips that I should keep in mind while we respond to this RFE?

Also, does this mean there wont be interview? Its been processed from NYC. 

I had physical exam, chest xray, blood work, urine test, and vaccination.  If you dont have shot record, you have to start all over with shots.  FYI  if you recently has COVID shot, you cannot get new vaccinations for 14 days.

Phase I - IV - Completed the Immigration Journey 

16 minutes ago, Jengaeco said:

I received another Prima Facie Determination Extension and they say I shouldn't expect a decision on my case before 180 days. ☹️

My case is from Nov 2018 😢

PF.jpg

there are people here who got approved right after they received their 2nd or 3rd prima facia. 

Have you tried to reach out to your congress person or senator for help? your case is surely our of normal processing time. 

Filed: Other Country: Greece
Timeline
29 minutes ago, balo101 said:

there are people here who got approved right after they received their 2nd or 3rd prima facia. 

Have you tried to reach out to your congress person or senator for help? your case is surely our of normal processing time. 

My second prima face 180 extension days valid till jun 7 but I still didn’t get 3rd . If I don’t get it does it mean will I get my decision soon? I’m from oct 2019 

49 minutes ago, Jengaeco said:

I received another Prima Facie Determination Extension and they say I shouldn't expect a decision on my case before 180 days. ☹️

My case is from Nov 2018 😢

PF.jpg

How many prima facie did you receive in total during the process 

1 minute ago, MariaX said:

My second prima face 180 extension days valid till jun 7 but I still didn’t get 3rd . If I don’t get it does it mean will I get my decision soon? I’m from oct 2019 

i really hope they approve your case. however, not getting prima facia does not necessarily mean that you will approve your case hence they did not send you the price facia.

There are people who got their prima facia weeks/ months after the expiration of first/second one. 

Timeline
32 minutes ago, MariaX said:

They don’t always send another prima facie. I received only one that valid for a year after submitting the I-360 petition. Received approval notice 6 months after the first prima facie expired

Timeline
3 minutes ago, lolaB998 said:

They don’t always send another prima facie. I received only one that valid for a year after submitting the I-360 petition. Received approval notice 6 months after the first prima facie expired

It’s not bed if the didn’t send me for the reason . If I receive my decision after 6 month it be in October

Timeline
13 hours ago, Precious100 said:

@Sk N, thanks dearie

Timeline

July 2019 --submitted i360

Sept 2019-- 1ST RFE ...evidence of bonafide marriage, and good conduct

Response on Oct

Jan 2020...2nd RFE  ...Evidence of good faith marriage

Response on April

May 2020.. filed 485, 765 and i-131

Sept...recieved combo EAD/ AP

NOV2020...I360  update ( a new card is produced)

April 2021..Intreview notice 

June 3rd 2021...I-485 Interview 

June 3rd 2021...A new card is produced (GC)

Good luck to you 🙏

Congratulations. Did they ask you your medical? Did you bring it with you 

Filed: Other Timeline
20 hours ago, Koi1 said:

I’m in Utah but she is from another state. She calls herself vawa queen. There’s another lawyer in my state that goes for $4,000 for full representation for removal and vawa adjustment. But she is telling me i need to wait until vawa approval for work permit. Which is like 2 years wait right now

Yea... the fact she says that and boasts like that and she is in another state... sounds fishy to me. 

you can get a work permit before VAWA approval only if you have a marriage based I-485 pending

your case is different as you are under removal proceedings... I am not sure you can get a work permit before your VAWA Is approved. 

Edited by dreamer1

Filed: Other Timeline
1 hour ago, MariaX said:

Congratulations. Did they ask you your medical? Did you bring it with you 

@MariaX, Thanks dear...

Yes I went with it, it's one of the requirements for 485 to be approved.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.