2,947 posts in this topic

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Deserteagle said:

I want start by thanking everyone who were there for me and answered all my questions when I knew nothing about VAWA . Stillwinning, Fedaniela, Gabriela. If I didn’t mention your name, don’t be mad at me . And most importantly Sandra . 

My VAWA was approved this morning. 
-September 2019 (21 months )

- No additional evidence was asked . 

Congratulations you made it 🗽🇺🇸

58 minutes ago, Deserteagle said:

I want start by thanking everyone who were there for me and answered all my questions when I knew nothing about VAWA . Stillwinning, Fedaniela, Gabriela. If I didn’t mention your name, don’t be mad at me . And most importantly Sandra . 

Wow congratulations dear🎉🎊🍾🎈 so happy for you! My prayer for you guys came through this week! More for next week!😊🙏🙏🙏

Filed: Other Country: Greece
Timeline
1 hour ago, Deserteagle said:

Congratulations 🎊 what date of  September?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
18 minutes ago, MariaX said:

Congratulations 🎊 what date of  September?

46 minutes ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

Wow congratulations dear🎉🎊🍾🎈 so happy for you! My prayer for you guys came through this week! More for next week!😊🙏🙏🙏

Thank you dear 

Timeline

Have a question 

After my vawa approval, can I send 864 form for my child? They are out of country(under 21) . Or do I have to wait my Green card and than send the form

How you gays have the experience? 

Hey Guys I was checking my Credit Report and USCIS did few soft inquiry on me, One was in 2019 two month prior to my Vawa approval, and another one before my GC approval, what is this about ? Anyone experience this ? I just found it so awkward cause Vawa applicant are exempt from any public charge. 

Filed: Other Country: Russia
Timeline

Hello everybody
I am a very kind and naive person. I read everything and understand everything, and I am always happy for others.
I'm glad I found such a forum.
I know that sometimes I am in a hurry ... But I want to. It is my goal.
I read, studied and wrote everything down.
But I need additional things that have been given.
I'm in another country. In Russia.
the migration service will answer me in October. I'm 99 percent sure it will.
I want to know ... What should I do. more .... paperwork .. I'm in Russia.

I understand that this is a difficulty, but I want to know, help please, if anyone knows the algorithm of actions

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
2 hours ago, MariaX said:

Have a question 

After my vawa approval, can I send 864 form for my child? They are out of country(under 21) . Or do I have to wait my Green card and than send the form

How you gays have the experience? 

You have to have your Green Card approved to file I-824.  Also, you have to have listed your children on your I-485 to file I-824.  

Phase I - IV - Completed the Immigration Journey 

3 hours ago, FeDaniela said:

Hey Guys I was checking my Credit Report and USCIS did few soft inquiry on me, One was in 2019 two month prior to my Vawa approval, and another one before my GC approval, what is this about ? Anyone experience this ? I just found it so awkward cause Vawa applicant are exempt from any public charge. 

Omg this is something new. Never heard they check that . Need to check mine.

2 hours ago, natalysmile said:

Hello everybody
I am a very kind and naive person. I read everything and understand everything, and I am always happy for others.
I'm glad I found such a forum.
I know that sometimes I am in a hurry ... But I want to. It is my goal.
I read, studied and wrote everything down.
But I need additional things that have been given.
I'm in another country. In Russia.
the migration service will answer me in October. I'm 99 percent sure it will.
I want to know ... What should I do. more .... paperwork .. I'm in Russia.

I understand that this is a difficulty, but I want to know, help please, if anyone knows the algorithm of actions

Hey Nataly, did you get a RFE? If yes what was it for?🤔

Timeline
1 hour ago, Pinkrlion said:

You have to have your Green Card approved to file I-824.  Also, you have to have listed your children on your I-485 to file I-824.  

Sure , I have on my 485 filed my kids . I have heard today, after 360approval it’s possible to send I-824 form for child and child and I we were waiting for our 485 approval together. I wonted make sure for that info 

3 hours ago, FeDaniela said:

I never underestimate them! I even believe they do more than this...They stay snooping! 🧐 😀

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.