2,947 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, God is a good God said:

Hey @DmytriiD i have many additional proofs too, you mean you can send them even without a RFE?

yes you can additional proof any time before final decision. As a matter of fact I am getting ready to send 8 more proofs in a few weeks and I'm Nov 2019 filer. No RFE yet - total silence

1 hour ago, CrimsonWarrior26 said:

Sharing my timeline....

May 28, 2019 - Receipt Date
July 22, 2019  - PF Sent
Dec  23, 2020 - 2nd PF sent
Apr  08, 2021  - RFE Good Moral sent
May 04, 2021 -  RFE Received
May 26, 2021 - CARD IS BEING PRODUCED 

2 years ago, I was lost, confused, and miserable.  I can't drive, can't have friends,  can't work, phone destroyed and every aspect of my life is controlled.  Everyday I was walking on eggshells,  afraid to do or say something that will "trigger the beast". I decided to walk away and be free.

Today, I have my own car, have a full time job, have friends, and the most important thing - I'm no longer in an abusive relationship. I'm in a good emotional,  physical, and mental state. God is good! To everyone still waiting, be patient. Your time will come. Thanks to everyone in this page who have been a great help in my journey.  I found comfort in reading success stories waiting for my day to come. Hoping for more approval soon!!!

To God be the glory!!!!! ❤

Screenshot_20210526-213409_USCIS Case.jpg

Congratulations, That's really good news, we have almost the same filing dates, I hope there will be new coming our way as well, no 3rd prima facia or any RFE SO FAR.

3 hours ago, CrimsonWarrior26 said:

Sharing my timeline....

July 22, 2019  - PF Sent

2 years ago, I was lost, confused, and miserable.  I can't drive, can't have friends,  can't work, phone destroyed and every aspect of my life is controlled.  Everyday I was walking on eggshells,  afraid to do or say something that will "trigger the beast". I decided to walk away and be free.

Today, I have my own car, have a full time job, have friends, and the most important thing - I'm no longer in an abusive relationship. I'm in a good emotional,  physical, and mental state. God is good! To everyone still waiting, be patient. Your time will come. Thanks to everyone in this page who have been a great help in my journey.  I found comfort in reading success stories waiting for my day to come. Hoping for more approval soon!!!

Congratulations dear!😊👍 🍾🎊🎈🎉 

4 hours ago, God is a good God said:

Hey @Stillwinning!!!😊 I did not send i485 to Vermont. I only sent i360. For i360 to be approved, you must prove bonafide marriage first. My concern was if they will rely on the i130 fraud decision to adjudicate i360 . And if me sending these additional proofs, will help i360 remove the 204c fraud decision from i130

Yes I’m fully aware of that.. just letting you know  you can’t be worried about sending any documents/evidence  relating to i485 to Vermont to counter the initial i485 decision. Was advising you focus on the I360. I do understand your concern but they are separate petitions and your i360 will be adjudicated based on evidence turned in and how convincing it is.👍

Edited by Stillwinning!!!😊

Timeline
4 hours ago, CrimsonWarrior26 said:

Sharing my timeline....

July 22, 2019  - PF Sent

Congratulations 🗽🇺🇸

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
On 3/16/2021 at 10:34 AM, DanyT. said:

Hi all,

November,2019 filler here. Received RFE good moral character on december, 2019, replied same month. No PF, no news until now. 

It seems Uscis is only processing cases from may,2019 and before. Anyone after this date has been approved?

Did you received PF yet? If yes when did you received it? 
thnak you 

7 hours ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

Yes I’m fully aware of that.. just letting you know  you can’t be worried about sending any documents/evidence  relating to i485 to Vermont to counter the initial i485 decision. Was advising you focus on the I360. I do understand your concern but they are separate petitions and your i360 will be adjudicated based on evidence turned in and how convincing it is.👍

Thank you. Let me wait

17 minutes ago, neimovirna said:

I want to Thank everyone on this forum for your support and a lot of valuable info!! My journey finally came to the end!

my timeline 

I485 was pending since May 2017 (based on marriage to USC)

February 2019 filed Vawa case

March 2019 Prima Facie #1 valid for 1 year

..wait began..

March 2020 Prima Facie #2 valid for 6 months (they sent it without me asking for it)

May 2020 Status change on i360 “Card is being produced” - this was EAD c32 based on Vawa

August 2020 - status changed on i360 “We approved your petition”

October 2020 - received my Approval notice (don’t even ask, there was so much confusion with my address, the first notice got lost, I had to request the duplicate, that’s why it took so long to receive it)

January 2021 - Status i360 changed to “Correspondence was received and USCIS is reviewing it” - my attorney said it might be because we updated my address, and that’s how they acknowledged it

11 of March, 2021 - RFE for medical exam to be mailed in

23 March, 2021 - Medical exam results sent

18 May, 2021 - “New card is being produced” status change on i-485!🥳🥳🥳🥳

26 May, 2021 - Greencard is delivered by USPS

no interview

Queens, New York City

I hope everyone else will get their approvals and cards being pending very soon!

I am so overwhelmed with happiness🥳🥳🥳

Many congratulations.  This was fast from when your 360 was submitted it took about 15mths to approve.  It's been a long journey for you from 2017 and it all ended in praise

Timeline
40 minutes ago, neimovirna said:

I want to Thank everyone on this forum for your support and a lot of valuable info!! My journey finally came to the end!

my timeline 

..wait began..

March 2020 Prima Facie #2 valid for 6 months (they sent it without me asking for it)

May 2020 Status change on i360 “Card is being produced” - this was EAD c32 based on Vawa

October 2020 - received my Approval notice (don’t even ask, there was so much confusion with my address, the first notice got lost, I had to request the duplicate, that’s why it took so long to receive it)

January 2021 - Status i360 changed to “Correspondence was received and USCIS is reviewing it” - my attorney said it might be because we updated my address, and that’s how they acknowledged it

no interview

Queens, New York City

I hope everyone else will get their approvals and cards being pending very soon!

Congratulations 🗽🇺🇸

Timeline
1 hour ago, neimovirna said:

my timeline 

..wait began..

no interview

Queens, New York City

Congrats!!!

1 hour ago, neimovirna said:

my timeline 

..wait began..

no interview

Queens, New York City

Congratulations!!!! Did you send medical report when you submitted i360 or i485? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.