2,947 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

With this petition, you are able to send in evidence anytime before your case is decided! So you can send it in if you want...or if you are able to convince your lawyer lol 😀 either that or you wait for a RFE (I do not wish that for you) you have to make that decision dear.👍

as always you are the best and thank you for the response, I will convince him to send in the evidence, extra evidence wouldn't hurt and it'll refresh their memory of case, I do hope there won't be any RFE, it was 20 pages long personal statement along with four friends and family plus pictures and all, RFE WILL Delay to further, Hoping for the best for everyone and myself.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

November 2020 filers.

dose anyone received prima facie recently 

I got RFE in March for (good moral character) and EAD in April. USCIS received my response  yesterday. From here how long will take to get prima facie. Any thoughts 

please and thank you.

Timeline
8 hours ago, Loamy_IB said:

Hi VJ, October 2020 I360. November 2020 i485 & i765. 

I756 case approved today. No PF yet.

Did USCIS get your finger prints before they approved your EAD.I am asking you because I applied vawa in November and I received EAD in April without finger prints. Also no PF 

Edited by PB7

10 minutes ago, PB7 said:

Did USCIS get your finger prints before they approved your EAD.I am asking you because I applied vawa in November and I received EAD in April without finger prints. Also no PF 

They sometimes use the fingerprints already in their system. Also for your earlier question about prima facie, if you intend to use the benefits, then request the document from Vermont...otherwise just focus on when you’ll be approved...that’s the ultimate! A lot of people here were approved without receiving prima facie.👍

Timeline
14 minutes ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

They sometimes use the fingerprints already in their system. Also for your earlier question about prima facie, if you intend to use the benefits, then request the document from Vermont...otherwise just focus on when you’ll be approved...that’s the ultimate! A lot of people here were approved without receiving prima facie.👍

No I am not really going  to use PF for benefits.

but if you see in image below it say (fingerprint not available) I am just wondering if this is going to make my process slow or anything or should I do something idk.

3C17F24A-BF38-468E-8F2F-009BD280443C.jpeg

41 minutes ago, PB7 said:

Hi @PB7 uscis used or transferred my previous finger prints taken from my i130. It's seems we all from late 2020 are yet PF?

Timeline
8 minutes ago, Loamy_IB said:

Hi @PB7 uscis used or transferred my previous finger prints taken from my i130. It's seems we all from late 2020 are yet PF?

But dose your EAD has your finger prints on the card. Because mine doesn’t. You can see EAD image down below 

30046D0B-87BD-44B1-9097-80141DFD18CD.jpeg

Timeline
11 hours ago, Sk1992 said:

Hi sheima.! I saw that you got RFE for medicals.! I m pretty sure that you applied in 2019 and were approved few months ago. That’s nice to see that they moving fast now. Which state are you in?

I use to live in Chicago but recently moved to nyc, yes I am 2019 filer and yes things looks to be moving fast but don’t forget there’s a magic jokes 

Timeline
31 minutes ago, Loamy_IB said:

I haven't received my ead yet. But I'm sure it will show my finger prints. This is because they still have it.

Ok thank you 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline

Hello All, I hope everyone is doing great. I have two questions.

1. While sending I-360, If you check 12th point requesting EAD. do you need to attach separate I-1765 and 2 passport size photos with I-360 or mere checking that box is enough to get EAD once your VAWA is approved? 

2. Asking for a friend. She filed VAWA and not living with her abuser anymore, she resent him so much that she do not want to give his name to her baby. Will it it cause problem if she will keep father section empty and give her own name to baby or as her first child? (She had one baby from her first marriage).   

17 minutes ago, Aadi135 said:

Hello All, I hope everyone is doing great. I have two questions.

1. While sending I-360, If you check 12th point requesting EAD. do you need to attach separate I-1765 and 2 passport size photos with I-360 or mere checking that box is enough to get EAD once your VAWA is approved? 

2. Asking for a friend. She filed VAWA and not living with her abuser anymore, she resent him so much that she do not want to give his name to her baby. Will it it cause problem if she will keep father section empty and give her own name to baby or as her first child? (She had one baby from her first marriage).   

Answer to your question 1.

No you do not need to fill separate i-765. Just check that box and once they will approve your VAWA you will get EAD

If you are sending i-485 or already have pending i-485 then you can send separate i-765 now to get the EAD.

Edited by balo101

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.