2,947 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, Aidan 85 said:

I’ve been looking through but haven’t seen any instance on here of it happening is approval with interview happening much

thanks still winning for your help as always

You’ve been missing in action here!😀 some folks here were approved without interview both lately and earlier in past threads. As long as they request for you to send in the Medicals and not bring it with you to your interview, they probably plan to approve you without an interview! Have a little faith and hope for the best!👍

On 5/24/2021 at 4:48 PM, Sk1992 said:

Thats what i mentioned in my previous post that my lawyer must have put NO for question 12 which is for EAD c31 with the approval of i360..i never got c09 as my lawyer never applied it.! She only did c31 n that too separately on the form.!!

I didn’t understand your question 

Oh wow. So you neither have ur c09 nor ur c31. Thats messed up. If you i360 is approved forget about applying for c31 because it will take forever now. Apply for c09 just incase your interview takes a long time. You will still have an EAD to work with. 

Timeline
19 minutes ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

Hopefully you are approved ASAP without interview like I was explaining!😊👍🍾🎉🎊 Goodluck!

Thank you so very much, I will be very glad to see approval without interview, thank you 😊 

8 minutes ago, Elisana said:

I had my interview today,the officer didn't make the decision today

I was very disappointed.

Hi @Elisana congratulations in Advance. Pls, how did the interview went? Questions asked and your time-line? How the interview went will depict how soon you gonna see the update of case approved or maybe IO waiting for supervisor's approval. 

Timeline
9 minutes ago, Elisana said:

I was very disappointed.

Congratulations on your interview, Make no harm you gonna hear from them soon and good luck 

13 minutes ago, Elisana said:

I was very disappointed.

Sometimes the officer needs the nod of a supervisor to approve cases! Don’t be surprised to get a notification tomorrow or next... even tonight! Keep us posted! Wish you all the best!😊👍

Just now, Loamy_IB said:

Hi VJ, October 2020 I360. November 2020 i485 & i765. 

I756 case approved today. No PF yet.

Congratulations!🎈🎊🎉🍾 

2 minutes ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

Sometimes the officer needs the nod of a supervisor to approve cases! Don’t be surprised to get a notification tomorrow or next... even tonight! Keep us posted! Wish you all the best!😊👍

Congratulations!🎈🎊🎉🍾 

@Stillwinning!!!😊 Thanks for the listen eye you got. More of God's blessings and guidance on us all.

1 hour ago, Rambo4447 said:

Oh wow. So you neither have ur c09 nor ur c31. Thats messed up. If you i360 is approved forget about applying for c31 because it will take forever now. Apply for c09 just incase your interview takes a long time. You will still have an EAD to work with. 

Yes I don’t have any EAD for past two years.!! N my lawyer never agreed to do c09 but when she did i360 she filed c31 separately.! So this was my question.. that since my vawa has been approved so how long can it take for them to approve i765 under c31?

14 minutes ago, sheima said:

Congratulations on your interview, Make no harm you gonna hear from them soon and good luck 

Hi sheima.! I saw that you got RFE for medicals.! I m pretty sure that you applied in 2019 and were approved few months ago. That’s nice to see that they moving fast now. Which state are you in?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.