2,947 posts in this topic

Just now, balo101 said:

did you present your congressman a copy of cashed check?ย 

I would say write to vermont and send them a proof of cashed check as well.ย 

Ok I'll write them another letter. I wrote one to inquire on the status of the Notice of receipt

1 minute ago, balo101 said:

ย 

1 minute ago, balo101 said:

I didn't present my congressman a copy of the cashed check but i've noted it in my facts to them.

1 hour ago, DmytriiD said:

correct, never received a GC.
I think if you did get a 2 year GC then you can get a 10 year one even if you are divorced without vawa...

Hi Dmytri first I would say congratulation you did it you were worried but you did it I was readying your posts.ย uscis turned you and updatedย your case I said myself. itย so close now because I was September 19 :)ย but still waiting good news .my question is I didnโ€™t get any rfe but after I was reading your post even you didnโ€™t get but you submitted some of documents (evidence ) so I have some evidence ( pic,Friend statement, audio ( I will write them down ) can I send them or just wait decision and if yes how can I send because normally I did with attorney now I donโ€™t know if my attorney will acceptย to send new documents !ย 

56 minutes ago, Mortaldreams said:

Hi Dmytri first I would say congratulation you did it you were worried but you did it I was readying your posts.ย uscis turned you and updatedย your case I said myself. itย so close now because I was September 19 :)ย but still waiting good news .my question is I didnโ€™t get any rfe but after I was reading your post even you didnโ€™t get but you submitted some of documents (evidence ) so I have some evidence ( pic,Friend statement, audio ( I will write them down ) can I send them or just wait decision and if yes how can I send because normally I did with attorney now I donโ€™t know if my attorney will acceptย to send new documents !ย 

send it to vermont all the documents that you want to send with VAWA receipt.ย 

good luck.ย 

7 hours ago, Hope4me said:

I guess there are no right or wrong answers as it concern this. I think it is instructive to check what they have been up to recently. Do you know/heard of any confirmed RECENT incident where the inadmissible was invoked?

I have seen or read anything related to that but just to be on safe side, I am gonna skip the trip until the case is approved and gc in hand, It's been 2 years already, so I do hope something comes along and also for those waiting just like.

4 hours ago, Stillwinning!!!๐Ÿ˜Š said:

My final advise to you will be the replication of your own words above! Do NOT gamble with immigration matters! I know you feel it in your guts that you shouldnโ€™t make any move thatโ€™s uncalled for! Stay put till you can feel solid ground!๐Ÿ‘

Thank you @Stillwinning!!!๐Ÿ˜Š, that's my final decesion as well, I was just trying to get idea's in case GOD forbid there be any emergency at least I'll my options,

1 final question, I have filled Vawa along with personal statement policy clearance, letter from friends and family and psychological evaluation, and I have been with psychiatrist for past 6 months, should ย sent in the sessions and a new letter from my psychiatrist, as to provide more evidence ?

I spoke with my lawyer and her say's there is no need.ย 

20 minutes ago, Aarontx90 said:

Thank you @Stillwinning!!!๐Ÿ˜Š, that's my final decesion as well, I was just trying to get idea's in case GOD forbid there be any emergency at least I'll my options,

1 final question, I have filled Vawa along with personal statement policy clearance, letter from friends and family and psychological evaluation, and I have been with psychiatrist for past 6 months, should ย sent in the sessions and a new letter from my psychiatrist, as to provide more evidence ?

I spoke with my lawyer and her say's there is no need.ย 

With this petition, you are able to send in evidence anytime before your case is decided! So you can send it in if you want...or if you are able to convince your lawyer lol ๐Ÿ˜€ either that or you wait for a RFE (I do not wish that for you) you have to make that decision dear.๐Ÿ‘

Edited by Stillwinning!!!๐Ÿ˜Š

On 4/17/2021 at 10:31 AM, Aidan 85 said:

Good morningย 

just wondering can anyone shed light on what this might be. Today I received a RTร‰ notice on my i485 case file my vawa was approved in November 2018 any idea what it could be?

Thanks Aidan

After 5 weeks the rfe came as request for medical does that mean itโ€™s getting closeย to interview if they request thatย 

thanks in advance for any info

1 minute ago, Aidan 85 said:

After 5 weeks the rfe came as request for medical does that mean itโ€™s getting closeย to interview if they request thatย 

thanks in advance for any info

If they are requesting for you to send it in, it may mean that youโ€™re likely to be approved without interview! So go ahead and send it in before they change their mind! lolย ๐Ÿ˜€

5 hours ago, Stillwinning!!!๐Ÿ˜Š said:

Really tough but hey keep your spirits up! I wouldnโ€™t advise you file AP based on asylum as youโ€™ve petitioned for vawa! Patiently wait for a decision on your case then go from there... hopefully Sandra has something valuable to share with ย you concerning this! Stay strong dear.๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘

Thank you. Yes, let me wait for that decision

ย 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.