2,947 posts in this topic

Timeline
23 hours ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

Before I lay me down to sleep, I’ll like to say a little prayer for those expecting their good news..May this week and the coming weeks bring lots of approvals and may your joy be full! God bess y’all Amen!🙏😊

Amen!

Timeline
8 hours ago, DmytriiD said:

DP's of my I360 journey:

I360 Receipt - 24APR19

1st Prima Facie - June 2019

2nd Prima Facie - May 2020

3rd Prima Facie - November 2020

I360 Card Has Been Produced - 30MAR21

I360 Case Approved - 24MAY21 (today)

More evidence was never requested. I sent more evidence on my own twice - police certificates (moved 3 times), divorce papers, birth certificate.

I had I485 pending during this whole time, so I was able to renew EAD+AP the whole time (updated 3 times). I had a lawyer on my I360 but I was submitting all additional evidence on my own without letting her know. My lawyer was not doing a good job and acted not in my best interest (she tried to get those RFE's in order to charge me more, I even got a call from her assistance warning me that she is not a good lawyer and does this too all clients). I never removed her from my I360 case, but now that it is approved I am going to proceed on my own as my lawyers job (I360) is done. I do not need her help with anything else.

Other DP's:
Entry to the US on K1 Visa in AUG2018, married in September 2018, divorced due to psychological abuse April 2019.

Congratulations 

11 hours ago, Hope4me said:

Thank you dear, I read all of it,  as far as I came to understand the article and cases mentioned in this pdf, they could trigger inadmissible even with ead. hence it's better to wait for Vawa approval, perhaps even after that wait for gc before travel.

correct me if I am wrong.

Thank you once again.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

I applied vawa in November 2020. I received RFE in march.(good moral character). In April I received my EAD card with out finger prints. I  responded my RFE in may a week ago. What’s next when do you think I will prima facie.

12 hours ago, DmytriiD said:

DP's of my I360 journey:

I360 Receipt - 24APR19

1st Prima Facie - June 2019

2nd Prima Facie - May 2020

3rd Prima Facie - November 2020

I360 Card Has Been Produced - 30MAR21

I360 Case Approved - 24MAY21 (today)

More evidence was never requested. I sent more evidence on my own twice - police certificates (moved 3 times), divorce papers, birth certificate.

I had I485 pending during this whole time, so I was able to renew EAD+AP the whole time (updated 3 times). I had a lawyer on my I360 but I was submitting all additional evidence on my own without letting her know. My lawyer was not doing a good job and acted not in my best interest (she tried to get those RFE's in order to charge me more, I even got a call from her assistance warning me that she is not a good lawyer and does this too all clients). I never removed her from my I360 case, but now that it is approved I am going to proceed on my own as my lawyers job (I360) is done. I do not need her help with anything else.

Other DP's:
Entry to the US on K1 Visa in AUG2018, married in September 2018, divorced due to psychological abuse April 2019.

Congratulations 🥳🥳

I am in a very difficult situation but i will win no matter what. Need advice:

-i have  an asylum master hearing January 2022.

-went for i130 interview nov2018 and divorced July 2019.

-march 2018 I-140NIW approved

-applied for i360 October 2019

-nov 2020 applied i485 with court, pending.

-Fev 2021 got denial decision on i130 and place on 204c fraud (that i disagree, got a notorized letter from my ex wife stating out marriage was real, got also additional notorized letters from friends and neighbors stating we lived together) and many additional new bills of us

-now waiting for i360 decision to see if it's approved or denied if i can appeal the denial or if i get RFE).

NOW, i am considering applying for advanced parole based on pending asylum. If i360 get denied, i will appeal and take a risk to go to Canada with the advance parole and seek re-entry. If i am admitted back, i can use that to file green card based on approved i140niw self petitioner (as of matter of arrabelly 2012 that re-entry on advance parole is considered "inspected and admitted). Considering filing 237(a)(1)(H) (a marriage fraud relief) as well as last option. Any advice @Demise@Stillwinning!!!😊

Edited by God is a good God

4 hours ago, Valerie899 said:

immigration sent me an RFE for medicals last week, i just sent them today.How long does it take to get an answer 😁

I just sent mine in Friday, I see some people get an answer after one week while others three months. 

I guess it all depends on your local office and the immigration officer. Hope we both get an update soon.

4 hours ago, God is a good God said:

I am in a very difficult situation but i will win no matter what. Need advice:

-i have  an asylum master hearing January 2022.

-went for i130 interview nov2018 and divorced July 2019.

-march 2018 I-140NIW approved

-applied for i360 October 2019

-nov 2020 applied i485 with court, pending.

-Fev 2021 got denial decision on i130 and place on 204c fraud (that i disagree, got a notorized letter from my ex wife stating out marriage was real, got also additional notorized letters from friends and neighbors stating we lived together) and many additional new bills of us

-now waiting for i360 decision to see if it's approved or denied if i can appeal the denial or if i get RFE).

NOW, i am considering applying for advanced parole based on pending asylum. If i360 get denied, i will appeal and take a risk to go to Canada with the advance parole and seek re-entry. If i am admitted back, i can use that to file green card based on approved i140niw self petitioner (as of matter of arrabelly 2012 that re-entry on advance parole is considered "inspected and admitted). Considering filing 237(a)(1)(H) (a marriage fraud relief) as well as last option. Any advice @Demise@Stillwinning!!!😊

This is a lot to unpack. Have you ever been out of status for more than 180 days? If so AP (which you generally can't really get in removal proceedings and you'd get it via pending AOS rather than pending Asylum) won't really help you, since parole is not admission for purposes of 245(k) which is likely how you'd be trying to adjust.'

Pending Asylum can get you a refugee travel document if you can prove extreme circumstances necessitating a need for international travel and return on that should count as an admission for purposes of 245(k) for work related AOS but this is way above my paygrade.

Edited by Demise

Contradictions without citations only make you look dumb.

3 hours ago, Demise said:

This is a lot to unpack. Have you ever been out of status for more than 180 days? If so AP (which you generally can't really get in removal proceedings and you'd get it via pending AOS rather than pending Asylum) won't really help you, since parole is not admission for purposes of 245(k) which is likely how you'd be trying to adjust.'

Pending Asylum can get you a refugee travel document if you can prove extreme circumstances necessitating a need for international travel and return on that should count as an admission for purposes of 245(k) for work related AOS but this is way above my paygrade.

Ok thank. Let me wait on the decision of i360. Based on the new proofs i have collected so far, i think i can overcome that 204c. They might send me a NOID OR A DENIAL OR RFE. IF IT'S RFE i will give them everything i have so far, if it's a denial i will appeal that with new proof i got. God is a God of difficult situations

Filed: Other Country: Nigeria
Timeline
11 hours ago, Aarontx90 said:

Thank you dear, I read all of it,  as far as I came to understand the article and cases mentioned in this pdf, they could trigger inadmissible even with ead. hence it's better to wait for Vawa approval, perhaps even after that wait for gc before travel.

correct me if I am wrong.

Thank you once again.

I guess there are no right or wrong answers as it concern this. I think it is instructive to check what they have been up to recently. Do you know/heard of any confirmed RECENT incident where the inadmissible was invoked?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.