2,947 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
1 hour ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

@DmytriiD I’m so happy for you! Congratulations dear!🎉🍾🎊🎈it’s already happening...more to come VJ get ready! 😀

Thank you for advise along the way :)

Hi everyone.!! Sorry m still so depressed about my I765 c31. My vawa i360 case was approved on april 29, 2021. It’s almost 22 days since my case has approved but no update on i765 . I know that i should relax but i have already waited for almost 2 years for this day when i can start working n do  better in my life. That stupid lawyer of mine i think ticked NO on i360 form for EAD but filed i765 c31 separately on the form( i have the receipt) . Any idea how long they gonna take to approve my EAD ? 😔 

Filed: Other Country: Greece
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Sk1992 said:

Hi everyone.!! Sorry m still so depressed about my I765 c31. My vawa i360 case was approved on april 29, 2021. It’s almost 22 days since my case has approved but no update on i765 . I know that i should relax but i have already waited for almost 2 years for this day when i can start working n do  better in my life. That stupid lawyer of mine i think ticked NO on i360 form for EAD but filed i765 c31 separately on the form( i have the receipt) . Any idea how long they gonna take to approve my EAD ? 😔 

Hi. What date of the month ? 

10 hours ago, Demise said:

Back when I worked at a law office we did that for a client. It was a defense from removal / U-visa / expungement of criminal record mess of a case.

Basically USCIS and EOIR will not take audio files, but you can hire someone who is competent in making transcriptions like a court reporter to transcribe it for you and include a statement stating "My name is X, my qualifications are Y, I am certified to create legal transcriptions, and I listened to the provided audio file and this is the true and correct transcription" and submit that as evidence.

If recording is the smoking gun here then yes, you should do this.

Does it have to be certified and by a court reporter? I called one of those today and their rate is $650 per page. I think it might be just one page. But maybe i can find a transcriber online who charge $3.50 per minute? 

5 minutes ago, Sk1992 said:

Congrats and why are you waiting on ur c31? From my understanding, c31 takes a few months to be delivered and forever to renew. Why not use c09 for work? As long as u have i485 pending, you can get c09 and its much faster

37 minutes ago, Rambo4447 said:

Congrats and why are you waiting on ur c31? From my understanding, c31 takes a few months to be delivered and forever to renew. Why not use c09 for work? As long as u have i485 pending, you can get c09 and its much faster

Thats what i mentioned in my previous post that my lawyer must have put NO for question 12 which is for EAD c31 with the approval of i360..i never got c09 as my lawyer never applied it.! She only did c31 n that too separately on the form.!!

42 minutes ago, MariaX said:

Hi. What date of the month ? 

I didn’t understand your question 

30 minutes ago, Sk1992 said:

Thats what i mentioned in my previous post that my lawyer must have put NO for question 12 which is for EAD c31 with the approval of i360..i never got c09 as my lawyer never applied it.! She only did c31 n that too separately on the form.!!

It seems like your lawyer wants extra money from you. clearly you could have gotten c31 once your Vawa was approved. 

However, since you have already have new i-765 pending then i would suggest write to USCIS with the hardship proof. hopefully they will expedite your case.

Filed: Other Country: Greece
Timeline
46 minutes ago, Sk1992 said:

When did you send your package?

Edited by MariaX

Filed: Other Country: Ghana
Timeline
On 5/22/2021 at 3:28 PM, Precious100 said:

@Almighty90, hi dear sorry for the late reply, been away trying to catch up with my school work. So precisely I travelled to my home country African in January and used Ethiopian airline. Left through  Newark and came back through JFK airport and didn't have any disturbance. Just few questions like when did I come to US, why did I travel, where am I working and what did I bring back. As simple as that. I'll also advise you to use Emirates or Ethiad as well. Also depends on ur destination but for me I'll prefer you leaving through JFK OR NEWARK OR CALIFORNIA.  Good luck dear !

@Precious100, Thanks 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Togo
Timeline

Yet to get a PF since August 2020.   Got a ref for  good moral conduct. Nov 2020, in march 2021, they sent me a message that they recived my ref. uptill now no PF.

what are d chances of bn approved without PF? 
Do I need to ask uscis for it  or just relax???0

9 minutes ago, Impeach said:

Yet to get a PF since August 2020.   Got a ref for  good moral conduct. Nov 2020, in march 2021, they sent me a message that they recived my ref. uptill now no PF.

what are d chances of bn approved without PF? 
Do I need to ask uscis for it  or just relax???0

PF doesn’t always mean that your case will be approved as a whole lot of people were approved without it! On the other hand, if you’ld like to use the benefits the PF provides or if it makes you feel better, then go ahead and request it from  Vermont.👍

7 hours ago, DmytriiD said:

DP's of my I360 journey:

I360 Receipt - 24APR19

1st Prima Facie - June 2019

2nd Prima Facie - May 2020

3rd Prima Facie - November 2020

I360 Card Has Been Produced - 30MAR21

I360 Case Approved - 24MAY21 (today)

More evidence was never requested. I sent more evidence on my own twice - police certificates (moved 3 times), divorce papers, birth certificate.

I had I485 pending during this whole time, so I was able to renew EAD+AP the whole time (updated 3 times). I had a lawyer on my I360 but I was submitting all additional evidence on my own without letting her know. My lawyer was not doing a good job and acted not in my best interest (she tried to get those RFE's in order to charge me more, I even got a call from her assistance warning me that she is not a good lawyer and does this too all clients). I never removed her from my I360 case, but now that it is approved I am going to proceed on my own as my lawyers job (I360) is done. I do not need her help with anything else.

Other DP's:
Entry to the US on K1 Visa in AUG2018, married in September 2018, divorced due to psychological abuse April 2019.

Hello!! Congratulations from the bottom of my heart! 

Question! If you entered the country on K1 visa why didn't you file I-751 vawa?  You never received a temporary 2 year green card ? 

8 hours ago, DmytriiD said:

DP's of my I360 journey:

I360 Receipt - 24APR19

1st Prima Facie - June 2019

2nd Prima Facie - May 2020

3rd Prima Facie - November 2020

I360 Card Has Been Produced - 30MAR21

I360 Case Approved - 24MAY21 (today)

More evidence was never requested. I sent more evidence on my own twice - police certificates (moved 3 times), divorce papers, birth certificate.

I had I485 pending during this whole time, so I was able to renew EAD+AP the whole time (updated 3 times). I had a lawyer on my I360 but I was submitting all additional evidence on my own without letting her know. My lawyer was not doing a good job and acted not in my best interest (she tried to get those RFE's in order to charge me more, I even got a call from her assistance warning me that she is not a good lawyer and does this too all clients). I never removed her from my I360 case, but now that it is approved I am going to proceed on my own as my lawyers job (I360) is done. I do not need her help with anything else.

Other DP's:
Entry to the US on K1 Visa in AUG2018, married in September 2018, divorced due to psychological abuse April 2019.

Congrats 🙂 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.