2,947 posts in this topic

20 minutes ago, Demise said:

Alright then yeah, you can travel on the combo card (EAD+AP), just note any and all current travel restrictions due to the pandemic that's still going on, unlike a green card, advance parole does not preclude you from any travel bans and self-quarantine requirements. Travel on AP does not trigger a 3 or 10 year re-entry ban for unlawful presence as per Matter of Arrabally (BIA, 2012).

Thank you, but is there any possibility of being denied entry upon return, even if 485 and Vawa is still pending, do you know? or has there been any incident like those.

Β 

once again, Thank you for information,

15 minutes ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

Before I lay me down to sleep, I’ll like to say a little prayer for those expecting their good news..May this week and the coming weeks bring lots of approvals and may your joy be full! God bess y’all Amen!πŸ™πŸ˜Š

Thats why you deserve all the blessings in the world, such an amazing prayer good bless you :)

10 minutes ago, Aarontx90 said:

Thank you, but is there any possibility of being denied entry upon return, even if 485 and Vawa is still pending, do you know? or has there been any incident like those.

Β 

yes, unfortunately there is a possibility always although VAWA petitioners almost never have problems - but I wouldn't roll the dice

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Bahamas
Timeline
1 hour ago, Koi1 said:

I have a question;

Β 

does USCIS accept video or audio recordings?Β 
Β 

i have evidence in video form and also he sent me so many abusive messages in audio form

Unfortunately they do not accept audio recordingsΒ 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
1 hour ago, Koi1 said:

he sent me so many abusive messages in audio form

As an idea, which may or may not be valid (ask a lawyer or wait for Sandra's input), find a way to get them officially transcribed, perhaps with a notarizedΒ affidavit from the transcriber.

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: China
Timeline
On 5/20/2021 at 3:55 PM, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

Yes it’s normal...as in some folks here have encountered the same. This doesn’t necessarily mean you should relax, ensure to respond and send it back as soon as possible.πŸ‘

Thank you!!! Gonna respond on Monday πŸ™‚

4 hours ago, TBoneTX said:

As an idea, which may or may not be valid (ask a lawyer or wait for Sandra's input), find a way to get them officially transcribed, perhaps with a notarizedΒ affidavit from the transcriber.

Back when I worked at a law office we did that for a client. It was a defense from removal / U-visa / expungement of criminal record mess of a case.

Β 

Basically USCIS and EOIR will not take audio files, but you can hire someone who is competent in making transcriptions like a court reporter to transcribe it for you and include a statement stating "My name is X, my qualifications are Y, I am certified to create legal transcriptions, and I listened to the provided audio file and this is the true and correct transcription" and submit that as evidence.

Β 

If recording is the smoking gun here then yes, you should do this.

Edited by Demise

Contradictions without citations only make you look dumb.

Filed: Other Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 5/23/2021 at 10:12 AM, Giotwenty Nyc said:

A silent reader over here. I would like to share my timeline as this page helped me a lot during this long wait.

i485 & i360 - sept 2019

1st PF - nov 2019 expired nov 2020

COMPLETE SILENCEΒ 

Β 

May 20, 2021-Β i360 update new card is producedΒ 

(19 months and 3 weeks)

Β 

I believe that’s a sign of 360 approval according to this forum and my own research. Correct me if I am wrong please.

Thank you all the members! Good luck to everyone.

CONGRATULATIONS...THAT MEANS APPROVAL!

Timeline
On 5/19/2021 at 5:04 AM, Demise said:

Short answer: Type in your A-number here: https://portal.eoir.justice.gov/InfoSystem/Form?Language=EN

Β 

Long answer: Do a FOIA with EOIR and see what pops up regarding you, ideally nothing. This is the safer option because it happens that one person might get accidentally assigned multiple A-numbers.

Thank you.

Timeline
13 hours ago, Demise said:

Alright then yeah, you can travel on the combo card (EAD+AP), just note any and all current travel restrictions due to the pandemic that's still going on, unlike a green card, advance parole does not preclude you from any travel bans and self-quarantine requirements. Travel on AP does not trigger a 3 or 10 year re-entry ban for unlawful presence as per Matter of Arrabally (BIA, 2012).

This is super relevant. Demise for PRESIDENT!!!

Timeline
13 hours ago, Aarontx90 said:

Β 

Read this;

https://www.justice.gov/sites/default/files/eoir/legacy/2014/07/25/3748 (final).pdf

17 minutes ago, DmytriiD said:

DP's of my I360 journey:

I360 Receipt - 24APR19

1st Prima Facie - June 2019

2nd Prima Facie - May 2020

3rd Prima Facie - November 2020

I360 Card Has Been Produced - 30MAR21

I360 Case Approved - 24MAY21 (today)

Β 

More evidence was never requested. I sent more evidence on my own twice - police certificates (moved 3 times), divorce papers, birth certificate.

I had I485 pending during this whole time, so I was able to renew EAD+AP the whole time (updated 3 times). I had a lawyer on my I360 but I was submitting all additional evidence on my own without letting her know. My lawyer was not doing a good job and acted not in my best interest (she tried to get those RFE's in order to charge me more, I even got a call from her assistance warning me that she is not a good lawyer and does this too all clients). I never removed her from my I360 case, but now that it is approved I am going to proceed on my own as my lawyers job (I360) is done. I do not need her help with anything else.

Other DP's:
Entry to the US on K1 Visa in AUG2018, married in September 2018, divorced due to psychological abuse April 2019.

@DmytriiD I’m so happy for you! Congratulations dear!πŸŽ‰πŸΎπŸŽŠπŸŽˆit’s already happening...more to come VJ get ready! πŸ˜€

Β 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.