2,947 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, sheima said:

Congratulations that’s a good news,  meaning they approved your green card since 2019 ?

If this is correct then you have a few months to apply for a citizenship, this is really good, you waited for this process patiently, 🗽🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

They approved my VAWA 2019 as an abuse spouse of an LPR . Green card approved 2021 as an self petition spouse of a US citizens (Abuser became Us citizens before GC approval) So my counts starts from 2021. Very happy

Timeline
11 minutes ago, FeDaniela said:

They approved my VAWA 2019 as an abuse spouse of an LPR . Green card approved 2021 as an self petition spouse of a US citizens (Abuser became Us citizens before GC approval) So my counts starts from 2021. Very happy

11 minutes ago, FeDaniela said:

Well understood, once again congratulations 😊😊🇺🇸🎈

Filed: Other Country: Ghana
Timeline
Hello Everyone, I'm 2018 filler.

Today my online status changed to:

May 21, 2021 Request for Additional Evidence Was Sent. 

And I got below message on Wednesday 

May 19, 2021 We updated your Name for your Form I-360, Petition for Amerasian, Widow(er), or Special Immigrant.

I don't know why more REF beccause I sent Good Moral character February 2019. 

Can they ask for  another Good moral character evidence or it's another evidence  ? Any advice pls. 

1 minute ago, i-need-help-pls said:

May 19, 2021 We updated your Name for your Form I-360, Petition for Amerasian, Widow(er), or Special Immigrant.

Can they ask for  another Good moral character evidence or it's another evidence  ? Any advice pls. 

Oh dear! Look at it this way..best give them what they want so your case can get approved faster.. than be delayed because they’re not satisfied and won’t approve your case. They can pretty much ask for anything they need clarification on..at least they’re actively working on your case. Just wait to get the RFE and keep us informed. We got you hon.😊👍

13 minutes ago, i-need-help-pls said:

When did you submit your petition? Most likely they are working on your petition 

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
32 minutes ago, i-need-help-pls said:

You can get a RFE for any reason until they finalize your petition.  

Phase I - IV - Completed the Immigration Journey 

Timeline
21 minutes ago, Pinkrlion said:

You can get a RFE for any reason until they finalize your petition.  

Okay,Thanks

38 minutes ago, Bessly said:

When did you submit your petition? Most likely they are working on your petition 

I'm 2018 filler. Okay, Thanks 

Timeline
49 minutes ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

Oh dear! Look at it this way..best give them what they want so your case can get approved faster.. than be delayed because they’re not satisfied and won’t approve your case. They can pretty much ask for anything they need clarification on..at least they’re actively working on your case. Just wait to get the RFE and keep us informed. We got you hon.😊👍

I will get the letter Monday or Tuesday, Thanks 

Hello family

I have a question. I just received mail from the old country. My mom and sister wrote their statements about my marriage and how they met my abuser right after we got married etc in my native language. Now they signed it but did not put the date on it. I know it doesn't have to be notarized but is it a problem uf there's no date on it?

4 hours ago, i-need-help-pls said:

Which month in 2018 did you file your vawa?

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
1 hour ago, FAP said:

Hello family

I have a question. I just received mail from the old country. My mom and sister wrote their statements about my marriage and how they met my abuser right after we got married etc in my native language. Now they signed it but did not put the date on it. I know it doesn't have to be notarized but is it a problem uf there's no date on it?

It has to be translated

Phase I - IV - Completed the Immigration Journey 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.